Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Short people should just commit suicide

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Shorter people than 6’2 should just commit suicide

Because they probably will live a shittier life than their %99 taller counterparts and get mental and phsical disorders much more

My theory is for short people to get exterminated

@TheProphetMuscle @Lolimancer

Because they probably will live a shittier life than their %99 taller counterparts and get mental and phsical disorders much more

ok virgin

I mean, i know taller people that have it worse than me but ok

I do not want to be exterminated, I just want to noot in some tall pretty girls. :feelsohh:

I do not want to be exterminated, I just want to noot in some tall pretty girls. :feelsohh:
noot noot GIF

I have a tall girl fetish too and I'm 6' :feelsLSD:

Why'd he get temp banned I see no rules being broken here
@PPEcel

i wanna die trying to ascend

Why'd he get temp banned I see no rules being broken here
@PPEcel
Another moderator determined that this was incel shaming and that a 20% warning was in order. He was temp banned because his previous warnings placed him at 60%.

short people should be prevented from reproducing tbh, and i say this since i’m the son of a tall male + short female

We outnumber tallfags and we will beat you up
Yeah that’s why you’re mostly agressive but still live a shittier life , you can beat us and bully us but we will survive

i agree :foidSoy:

me too :chad:

dont kill yourself (in minecraft) :soy:

nah too harsh bro, its not their fault their short

no shit

You are quite empathetic, even though you were bullied by shorter people.

I'd say <5'8''

This is the manlet paradox. You need to be manlet in order to fufill the fantasy of cooming inside a hot taller girl, but the shorter you are the least likely it is that you'll encounter such girl. I'm doomed at 5'6, wanting to date a 6'+ hottie.

This is the manlet paradox. You need to be manlet in order to fufill the fantasy of cooming inside a hot taller girl, but the shorter you are the least likely it is that you'll encounter such girl. I'm doomed at 5'6, wanting to date a 6'+ hottie.

Give me a 7'+ Asian toilet. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Dude not even tall people date tall girls

Tall girls go for Handsome Chad’s only

imo they shouldn't rope but should get sterilized