Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Short Jacked OR Tall Skinny? Drunk whores interviewed.

gnomen1

gnomen1

Veteran
★★★
I don´t know if this has been posted before. Foids reveal their eugenic biological programming under the influence of alcohol. As usual, manlets on suicide watch.

manlet gymcels btfo

These videos are pure suifuel

If you're under 6'1 just don't leave the house.

jacked manlets look like a joke

1.51 "i'm 5'7" pure suifuel she's like the shortest person

The first one had a penis on her nose.

Wtf????????????????????? Please kill them all
Yeah that was literally disgusting to watch tbh. You can tell they are alll retards.
Like I keep saying
Governments should put them in camps so we don't have to deal; with them being retarded.
Elliot's idea was so perfect and it's insane that we allow these morons to run around behaving in this fashion.

I'm not even surprised tbh. God I fucking hate half their bullshit justifications for not fucking manlets. "I dOnT WaNt To FeEl LiKe HiS MoM". fucking bullshit. If a tall Chad asked her to LARP as his mom for his mommygf fetish she would do it in a heart beat.

jacked manlets look like a joke
Yeah, I cringe when I see a 5'5" manlet trying to swagger round showing his roid muscles off, whilst everyone is laughing at him behind his back. Stop wasting your time in the gym and start careermaxxing and you MIGHT get a sniff of used-up pussy in 20 years time.

1.51 "i'm 5'7" pure suifuel she's like the shortest person

I'm the same height, watching these really bring me down and not only are suifuel but are ragefuel as well.

God dammit i thought this was going to give me hope to start exercising or something fuck no I hate my life.

Muscles are worth shit. Just be a tall skinny pretty boy theory.

“Short is like 5’5” - Dumb whore

5’2” Knajjd on suicide watch.

Literally every chad I’ve ever known has been tall and skinny. Foids LOVE tall and skinny.

I ain't masochistic enough to watch these vids