Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short currycel being pua scammed and real life blackpilled when trying his luck on the streets of St. Petersburg (infield vid).

I watched a few minutes, I'm just confused tbh, why tf would you sign up to be giga mogged by some pua chad who uses as a laughing stock

Brutal, and he mogs me to Mumbai.

"im feeling grrrreat" lol no its over

I am feelen grrret

I rather LDAR than being this delusional

I just cannot understand why as a short currycel you would pay to put you in a situation to get brushed off by russian / caucasian women. If I was a short currycel I would do pick up atleast in India, that does not even require much braincels to get.:dafuckfeels:

a camera man recording a camera man recording a chad pua and his redpill curry, what kind of retarded setup is this?

The guy mogs me to oblivion. He could probably find a gf in india. Don't get why he's wasting time trying his luck with white russian foids. At the same time got himself mogged by russian men lmao:forcedsmile:

The guy mogs me to oblivion. He could probably find a gf in india. Don't get why he's wasting time trying his luck with white russian foids. At the same time got himself mogged by russian men lmao:forcedsmile:
That's what I am saying, I think he has ascension potential in curryland but not among caucasian foids.

Who ever invented cold approach Mystery should have explicitly warned curries and rice never to try it

Last edited:
He will have to take the blackpill the hard way.

He already did
Good, a lot of men claiming to be MGTOW are coping, but not all of them. The general principles behind the movement is solid

Would he ever go blackpill, if so how long when he acknowledges his currycel status among caucasian women and the western world ? 1 year from now ?

Apparently he is studying medicine to become a doctor, would you dare to be treated by such "delusional currycel?" :feelswhat:

Last edited:
I warn you do not watch this if you cannot handle the cringe or average IQ pua coaches:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GB0GhdIVDs

I will never understand the curries. They have all they need in their country but travel to UK or other white majority countries to be mogged to oblivion.
Good, a lot of men claiming to be MGTOW are coping, but not all of them. The general principles behind the movement is solid
I solid for boomers who had a healthy, raw and regular sexual life with their girlfriends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back