Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Short currycel ascends with a high class WASP foid

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★
Women like these are the real prize. Not the slavshit x ethnic couples that get posted here. Anyone can ascend with poor desperate EE girl but this I'm mirin. Rare curry w

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

The requested page could not be found.

Women like these are the real prize. Not the slavshit x ethnic couples that get posted here. Anyone can ascend with poor desperate EE girl but this I'm mirin. Rare curry w

View attachment 1203414View attachment 1203416
NT and Low Inhib is truly LAW. (even then, its transactional garbage, its for what you can do for her, what you can give to her, and she will cuck you once she finds someone better, or you outlive your usefulness.)

He redeemed her card.

He redeemed her card.
I rarely see white women with her pheno with non whites. She is like upper shelf of white women. Nigga is one lucky bastard

That is 100% a betabuxx relationship. What is a WASP foid anyway?

blackpill will collect its due payment from him 100%

JBC is law in 2024???

just be ethnic is law for white foids, no surprise here
TED

she must have mental illness

Rope fuel. One less white toilet, who will own up a currycel.:feelsrope:

@anandkonda
Not coping but she's ugly, what do you mean? :feelswhat: If he's tall nothing out of the ordinary looksmatch.

But this would prove the supposed 'ethnic tax' that is levied is decreasing or even becoming non-existent now

This shit is sad man but the cochroach that ethnics are, they of course will celebrate this.

I look 100 times better than that curry monkey

this is extremely rare

You're more likely to win the super lotto plus jackpot than see a coupling like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back