Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Shocking video shows shooting in Rockford that killed an Illinoiscel

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

OCTOBER 6, 2021

Lee says she has nothing to say to the men who killed her husband.

“I don’t want to talk to them,” she said Wednesday. “I mean, I wish it never happened, and then all the other incidents that happened the same night.”

The shooting was one of three that rattled the city’s West side on Tuesday.

Later, around 7:45 p.m., a 16-year-old was shot in an apparent drug deal. 19-year-old Tyree Isom was apprehended and charged with the crime.

Around 8:30 p.m., four people were shot in the 400 block of Independence Avenue. Two of the victims were said to have suffered serious, life-threatening injuries.

Rockford Police Chief Carla Redd said the shootings appear to be targeted and not random, and did not believe there was a threat to public safety.

“I can’t say they’re gang related, but the individuals that are involved, the individuals are known to one another,” Redd said.

Lee said she will remember her husband as the life of the party. “He was a happy person. He liked to party… He used to act like he didn’t like to party, but he liked to party.”

Rockford Mayor Tom McNamara said he is both saddened and infuriated by the recent violence.

“This is something that we, as a city, have an opportunity to say ‘what are we going to do about this?’ This is, obviously, not acceptable. We, obviously, all agree on that. So, let’s wrap our arms around this problem and work together and get to the root cause and stop this problem from existing and plaguing our community.”

Anyone with information is asked to contact Rockford Police at 815-966-2900 or by leaving an anonymous tip with Rockford Area Crime Stoppers at 815-963-7867.

View: https://youtu.be/YneQtpHkOrw

Average day in Illinois

eFhDemC.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back