Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel shitty old videogames are literally unplayable

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
started playing that piece of shit from 2004 vampire the masquerade bloodlines. fucking bitch nurse calls the cops on me and I finally figure to crouch past her and kill the cop but now have no lockpick for the door to the morphine. have like 6 quests and can't solve any of them. old games especially rpgs have shit tutorials

Last edited:
kek thats the charme of boomer games though

i could never play half life 1 either I think I got stuck on some puzzle. even hl2 has this bullshit

People were smarter back then, they figured out things for themselves

Indari

XD

Legit low iq post

i could never play half life 1 either I think I got stuck on some puzzle. even hl2 has this bullshit
Freezing point of water in Celsius IQ

Fuck you retad!!!

I haven't played video games since 1982.
Old video games are the best, from 1979- 1983.

Boomers have better taste in everything than Zoomers.

Also, git gud scrub.

i didn't get to play pc games until like 2014 so I don't get these old ass games

just look it up online theory

People were smarter back then, they figured out things for themselves
I miss this about video games back in the late 90´s/early 00´s back then we couldn´t just look it up on the internet.

I miss this about video games back in the late 90´s/early 00´s back then we couldn´t just look it up on the internet.
Yes but you needed to have friends to tell you the secrets, if you were friendless like me you had figure it all by yourself. Thabfully I wasnt alive back then

I like older games better in some ways tbh

Yes but you needed to have friends to tell you the secrets, if you were friendless like me you had figure it all by yourself. Thabfully I wasnt alive back then
That is true but luckily I had 2 little brothers I was close to and a lot of friends (back when life was heaven on earth) so we were several people who played video games on our own computers and Gameboys so we were more people to get past a point I especially remember Pokemon Gen 2 how hard certain points in the game could be like the dark caves and when one of us would get through it we would be so excited and the person who figured it out wouldn´t be able to play his game before he helped the rest because everyone would beg that person for help out of jealosy that he figured it out, damn I miss those times also Pokemon Gen 2 best game I ever played.

Also how old are you? And you say thankful you weren´t alive back then I am so happy that I got to experience the last good childhood before technology took over no one plays anymore it´s all about using technology for kids.

Last edited:
C'mon. Most games from that era aren't that hard. They are just clunky.

NOT TRUE.SHREK 2 WIN XP GAME BEST FOCKING GAME EVER U GREYCEL U DONT GET IT :feelstrash:

Also how old are you? And you say thankful you weren´t alive back then I am so happy that I got to experience the last good childhood before technology took over no one plays anymore it´s all about using technology for kids.
I'm 22. I just say I thankful because I don't have friends so without the internet theres many things in vidys I would have never been able to figure out

I'm 22. I just say I thankful because I don't have friends so without the internet theres many things in vidys I would have never been able to figure out
I get where you are coming from with your situation I just think it ruins the game but it also depends on how much you try yourself before googling it like I recently bought Jedi Knight 2 Outcast which I only played a demo of in my childhood (I had Jedi Knight Jedi Academy though) but now with my apathy and the internet I immediately went to look up on YouTube if I had been stuck at a point for just 30-60 minutes where I as a child would have had no other choice but to be persistant but then again nowadays I have apathy, anxiety and I feel like I only have 10% or less of my cognitive functions so my mind is complete shit.

If you are 22 I assume you got to experience a lot of the awesome stuff in childhood too you know back when everything was original e.g. Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, Beyblade, Dragonball Z, Digimon, since all of these series came out there hasn´t been anything original big hit if so I would like anyone to tell me what big fad there has been in terms of series and toys.

this guy has same issues in this bitch ass game

I get where you are coming from with your situation I just think it ruins the game but it also depends on how much you try yourself before googling it like I recently bought Jedi Knight 2 Outcast which I only played a demo of in my childhood (I had Jedi Knight Jedi Academy though) but now with my apathy and the internet I immediately went to look up on YouTube if I had been stuck at a point for just 30-60 minutes where I as a child would have had no other choice but to be persistant but then again nowadays I have apathy, anxiety and I feel like I only have 10% or less of my cognitive functions so my mind is complete shit.

If you are 22 I assume you got to experience a lot of the awesome stuff in childhood too you know back when everything was original e.g. Pokemon, Yugi-Oh, Beyblade, Dragonball Z, Digimon, since all of these series came out there hasn´t been anything original big hit if so I would like anyone to tell me what big fad there has been in terms of series and toys.
based man, i miss pre mainstream internet vidya

based man, i miss pre mainstream internet vidya
Yeah those were the happy years now it´s all about money with microtransactions, DLC and people spending hundreds of dollars for skins, back in the day you bought a game you got the full game there wasn´t anyone who could pay2win god I miss those times like Battlefield 2, Bad Company 2, Counter Strike Source, Day of Defeat Source to name a few online games.

Also to add insult to injury Flash Games will shut down in 2020 I really hate this modern age I miss a time back when the internet was new and innocent e.g flash games, Battleon AdventureQuest and stuff like that.

That part was hard ngl.
I had to watch videos on YT in to order to complete quests, but had to drop that game in the museum mission because my character wasnt built for that.

I play Fortnite.

Yeah most.I hate nostalgia goggled nerds
FF7 is still playable man :soy:

Does anyone remember the PS1 game "Tomba!"? Me and my mom always used to play it when I was a kid I miss those days

Does anyone remember the PS1 game "Tomba!"? Me and my mom always used to play it when I was a kid I miss those days
I remember those guys at the SGDQ playing Tomba 2, funny stuff

I want to play factorio.

C'mon. Most games from that era aren't that hard. They are just clunky.

They are hard only in the sense the devs didn't treat you like an idiot. It doesn't mean they went out of their way to make their games super hard but they still expected you to figure things out for yourself.

But that's because older games were made by incels who actually enjoyed the cope themselves.

Use an emulator I don’t even think ya need an actual system (ps2) for it. Kek. At least some dude in my statistics class told me that.

YES THIS!!!
so many good games
do u know barnyard

then why u made this post:
[RageFuel] shitty old videogames are literally unplayable
:feelstrash: :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :dafuckfeels:
You just cucked op

Could just use an internet walkthrough

Raging low test zoomer can't play old games
not big surprise