Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel shitty old videogames are literally unplayable

You are used to too good
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

started playing that piece of shit from 2004 vampire the masquerade bloodlines. fucking bitch nurse calls the cops on me and I finally figure to crouch past her and kill the cop but now have no lockpick for the door to the morphine. have like 6 quests and can't solve any of them. old games especially rpgs have shit tutorials
I remember how I played Max Payne more than 10 years ago. If a classmate did not tell me what i need shot in the tank (or something) in order to destroy the floor, I would not have passed the game.

That part was hard ngl.
I had to watch videos on YT in to order to complete quests, but had to drop that game in the museum mission because my character wasnt built for that.
You dont have to sneak past them, just run past the guards without killing them, Or kill them and fight your way through, you can still complete the mission that way but get less xp.

The only hard part I can remember is the Chang brothers boss fight.

started playing that piece of shit from 2004 vampire the masquerade bloodlines. fucking bitch nurse calls the cops on me and I finally figure to crouch past her and kill the cop but now have no lockpick for the door to the morphine. have like 6 quests and can't solve any of them. old games especially rpgs have shit tutorials
i figured it out. apparently the dialogue choices really matter in this game and the first one I picked made me skip the tutorial which also makes you start out with more xp and money and items and explains more thing. wow

based zoomer post, modern games are objectively better in every way
Agreed. Retro games are overrated. No fun and shit graphics. Older adults only like em cause being wageslave is so bad that they need retro games to extract childlike joy. From reminiscing on old memories

Old games are clunky and I grew up with a N64

Old games are clunky and I grew up with a N64
I only got to play gameboy sp and watch my brother playing wow and rts games like warcraft 3 growing up until like 14

I only got to play gameboy sp and watch my brother playing wow and rts games like warcraft 3 growing up until like 14
If you grew up with the GBA SP, you should be used to SNES games because the GBA is basically a portable SNES. I played Warcraft 3 as an Elementary kid but all I did was use cheats to get through the campaign. Regarding old games, there was more innovation back then, now it's a bunch of triple A studios rehashing the same stuff.

I'm playing melee

If you grew up with the GBA SP, you should be used to SNES games because the GBA is basically a portable SNES. I played Warcraft 3 as an Elementary kid but all I did was use cheats to get through the campaign. Regarding old games, there was more innovation back then, now it's a bunch of triple A studios rehashing the same stuff.
I mostly just played first gen pokemon 50 fkin times and also kirby, duke nukem, madagascar, zelda minish cap, lord of the rings the 3rd age, godzilla domination, donkey kong, pacman, and pokemon puzzle challenge (ebic gaem)

I mostly just played first gen pokemon 50 fkin times and also kirby, duke nukem, madagascar, zelda minish cap, lord of the rings the 3rd age, godzilla domination, donkey kong, pacman, and pokemon puzzle challenge (ebic gaem)
Minish Cap was really fun from what I remember.

Play Age of Mythology

vtmb is blackpilled
Vtmb

it's over for vampirecels

I enjoyed playing that game ngl, I picked the Gangrel vampire.