Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Shitted on the stairs of a subway

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
After my weekend in Berlin (https://incels.is/threads/my-horror-trip-to-berlin.534708/) my friend later left to leave Berlin with FlixBus at night (he had another bus than me) so i waited for a few hours. After a few hours i got the urge to shit but because the kikes wanted money for toilet use, i didnt went so i had to use an alternative spot to shit. Since there were a few people on the street, i went to the stairs of a subway and made sure that nobody is looking. After checking, i shitted a huge pile of shit and wiped my butt of with a handkerschief. After that i went back to the Bus Station to wait for my bus to come.

I hope some normie or foid stepped into the shit:feelskek:

Last edited:
Based, I took a piss in an apartment hallway before.

the only species where you have to pay to take a shit

Why would you want to go to Berlin in the first Place? Its full of Antifa

you pay in germany to use the toilet?

Why would you want to go to Berlin in the first Place? Its full of Antifa
I went there for a concert of rapper. The city also was really nice

you pay in germany to use the toilet?
there are rarely any public restrooms. Restaurants wont let you in to take a dump without being a paying customer. Restrooms at Highways are locked behind 1€ fees

absolutely based btw OP those kikes are not entitled to your money for you to exercise a basic human right

absolutely based btw OP those kikes are not entitled to your money for you to exercise a basic human right
finally someone who gets it

Based are you curry?