Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shitskin paki copers think they're not currycels

Imagine having to force women to have sex with you, because your race is full of manlet dicklets:feelskek:
>force

Nice fanfiction. Those slavic whores were taking anatolian seed and were loyal to the ottoman empire.

Women are property anyways.

>force

Nice fanfiction. Those slavic whores were taking anatolian seed and were loyal to the ottoman empire.

Women are property anyways.
I swear, ethnics are the biggest copers:feelskek:. You're glad that you got to have slavnigger whores? Wow, you "people" are subhuman by nature :feelskek:
Also, you called me a Eurocuck, which means that you are not even White and just larping, because you're actually another sandnigger :lul::lul:

Last edited:
I swear, ethnics are the biggest copers:feelskek:. You're glad that you got to have slavnigger whores? Wow, you "people" are subhuman by nature :feelskek:
Wasn't just slavs. Greeks, Bulgarians, Circassions, and even Ukrainian slaves roo
Also, you called me a Eurocuck, which means that you are not even White and just larping, because you're actually another sandnigger :lul::lul:
Turkish.

Wasn't just slavs. Greeks, Bulgarians, Circassions, and even Ukrainian slaves roo

Turkish.
Bulgarians and Ukrainians are slavs :feelskek:
Greeks revolted and raped your low IQ ass
Also, you're not even Turkish. You're a mutt of sandniggers, slavs, People of the Caucasus and Gooks from Mongolia :lul:

Bulgarians and Ukrainians are slavs :feelskek:
Yes, but they're not the same as poles
Greeks revolted and raped your low IQ ass
Holy copium. Greeks are STILL under the thumb of Turks. Many greeks love turkish culture and watch turkish dramas.
Also, you're not even Turkish.
>let me tell you about your race
You're a mutt of sandniggers, slavs, People of the Caucasus and Gooks from Mongolia :lul:
Ok

Yes, but they're not the same as poles

Holy copium. Greeks are STILL under the thumb of Turks. Many greeks love turkish culture and watch turkish dramas.

>let me tell you about your race

Ok
A slav is a slav.
Greeks are STILL under the thumb on Anatolian Muslim Greeks. FTFY.

I know your "race" better than you.

Bro are you dumb ? I dont mean to offend you but hes clearly using pics of kalash ethnic group which are only 4000 ìn whole porkistan heck even not all of them look European this Pakistani have autism common byproduct of sister shagging
He's some turkish fool who loves to worship pakis a lot. I believe he's contemplating about marrying off his white stacy sisters to some paki dudes :lul::lul:

How many cherry picked images of white looking ethnics do you have?
Alot
He's some turkish fool who loves to worship pakis a lot. I believe he's contemplating about marrying off his white stacy sisters to some paki dudes :lul::lul:
Claiming pakis mog indians (true) =/= worshipping pakis. Pakis are pretty subhuman themselves, but that's why it's even more hilarious that they still mog indians
A slav is a slav.
Wrong. Slavs are different between groups
Greeks are STILL under the thumb on Anatolian Muslim Greeks. FTFY.
True. :feelshehe: So I'm right
I know your "race" better than you.
Nope

Those shitskin paki rats are truly the most pathetic copers. 'Muh indo aryan and sheeit' :feelshaha:
Most of them are just the same blend of shit as their neighborhood the streetshitters pajeets jfl.
Some of them are fully dravidian/australoid ape dna as southern pajeets. Even sandniggers are whites elves compared to them lmao

Still means pakis are whiter on average than indians. Even the average brown paki has fairer skin than shit colored indians
There is also a nigger tribe in Pakistan who are way more than nuristani so acc to your logic Pakistani are also more nigger than Indians also Indians also have balti barusho etc so let me also spam their pic imagine kanhing on 0.0147 population condition of Subham pedo worshipping paki :feelshaha:
Yet he still mogs shitskins like you. How funny:feelshehe:
Only one he's kanging is rat people of Pakistan lol I really like you are calling me shit skin like all paki are fair skinned yet you reply to whites by calling yourself subhuman lol
Most Ottomans were not Tukrkic genetically. Look at the lost of Ottoman sultans or viziers. They were racially anatolian, caucssion, or Balkan. Not turkic

How many cherry picked images of white looking ethnics do you have?
He's spamming pics of nuristani who are just 0.0147 percent and don't even intermarry to shitskin Pakistani I thinks he's a retard

We all cope
I can also cope some pics of avg looking Indians. This guy , Average indian family , Pic of another pajeet
Claiming pakis mog indians (true) =/= worshipping pakis. Pakis are pretty subhuman themselves, but that's why it's even more hilarious that they still mog indians
Lol retard just search skin colour map of world Pakistan is only as white as north india

Skin colour map of world but I think your gonna cope again now

Nah he's a shitskin autist Paki trying to prove he's not a shitskin your avg story of self hate and Denial

Why do Asians also show the whitest people of their ethnicity and try to pass it off like most of them look like that?

Why do Asians also show the whitest people of their ethnicity and try to pass it off like most of them look like that?
Nobody wants to be a shitskin or peeskin :feelsrope:

Nobody wants to be a shitskin or peeskin :feelsrope:
So atleast post pic of good looking pakis not nurustani who migrated to Pakistan during Taliban takeover who are also just 0.014 percent of whole population plus most of his pics are from middleast did some reverse image search

Do you know who Nouman Ali Khan is? He is Pakistani and had blue eyes.

Also here are more blue eyed paki
Retard first pic is of a Afghan girl second pic is of sneha ullal who's from Omar you dumb shitskin nigger :feelshaha:

Our Cricket team MOGS even ugly ass Afghan cricket team:

Lol at them claiming hrithik roshan:feelskek::feelskek:

I'm white
How 'white' for a sand are we talking? I still consider myself an inferior paki shitskin who would probably be better off being born Dravidian or any other purer curry phenotype and I probably look lighter than most of the copers in OP's link, thus debunking his thread. I found an album book from 2006 full of pictures of me with that time (when I was 3 or 4). I looked better then but still that was the age when I had the intuition that I would be rotting like I was back then even now, it's over for 'lightskin' curries.

How 'white' for a sand are we talking? I still consider myself an inferior paki shitskin who would probably be better off being born Dravidian or any other purer curry phenotype and I probably look lighter than most of the copers in OP's link, thus debunking his thread. I found an album book from 2006 full of pictures of me with that time (when I was 3 or 4). I looked better then but still that was the age when I had the intuition that I would be rotting like I was back then even now, it's over for 'lightskin' curries.
View attachment 643833
View attachment 643834
View attachment 643835

I can promise you are darker now compared to those pics, we curryfucks don't take care of our skin. sunscreen and other shit has to be used as a child or we get the infamous shitskin :feelsrope::feelsrope:

shitskin giga cucks us cause we can't jbwmaxx and we don't have facial features to jbbmaxx/thugmaxx

Last edited:
I can promise you are darker now compared to those pics, we curryfucks don't take care of our skin. sunscreen and other shit has to be used as a child or we get the infamous shitskin :feelsrope::feelsrope:
my colouring is slightly darker now, but yeah your point stands true. my mother used to worry about my skin a lot however, i remember she used to smudge on on sunscreen whenever i woke up to go to nursery and i would often find my eyes being blurred and watery from the excess cream irritating my eyes.
shitskin giga pucks cause we can't jbwmaxx and we don't have facial features to jbbmaxx/thugmaxx
absolutely. we are just yamnaya/mongol/persian/sandnigger rape babies with our raped inferior genetics literally on display. dravidians/tamils and other dark skin curry phenotypes at least have the opportunity to larp as black in the west and get the same SMV and halos as bbc.

How 'white' for a sand are we talking?
I have pink cheeks, freckles, and a reddish beard. So pretty white. In terms of my face, I'm a mostly Pontid with a bit of Iranid. I constantly have people surprised when I tell them I'm Iraqi

I still consider myself an inferior paki shitskin who would probably be better off being born Dravidian or any other purer curry phenotype and I probably look lighter than most of the copers in OP's link, thus debunking his thread. I found an album book from 2006 full of pictures of me with that time (when I was 3 or 4). I looked better then but still that was the age when I had the intuition that I would be rotting like I was back then even now, it's over for 'lightskin' curries.
View attachment 643833
View attachment 643834
View attachment 643835
Being lighter skin almost always better as an ethnic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back