Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shitskin paki copers think they're not currycels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @Misogynist Curry 卐

They wish to be sand niggers jfl but half of shitholestan residents are punjabis

Pakis are suffering from identity crisis. They hate themselves more than noodlewhores. They associate themselves with turks, persians, arabs and even Europeans who literally have nothing in common with them other than religion. Even the Pashtuns and Baloch have predominantly curry ancestry you can go and check anywhere they get more than 50% curry ancestry; they only speak Iranic language; we can actually call them persianized curries. Indo-Aryan pakis share their language, culture, food, history, ancestry, blood etc everything with curries. An Indian and Paki can talk to each other without any language barrier, but can a paki talk to any Iranian, arab or european without any language barrier?? No, without English they can't talk to any foreigner except Indians. I dunno why these pakis hate being curry. It's really so mortifying!!
Look at Indian cricket team and pakistani cricket team-
Images 63
Images 33

They literally look same!!!!!

Last edited:
They are all brown to me. I'm pretty sure lots of normies think the same.

I assure you, no European can distinguish various groups of South Asians, they're all just brown and not Arab (maybe some can pass for Arab, but it's not that great of an upgrade if you look like a bedouin, not whitewashed Saudi or sumthing)
I'd say Hindus (the religion; aka more on the Indian side) have the advantage of having a cool exotic peaceful (that's how it's perceived) religion, while Islam curries are just associated with (gang) violence (and they're not edgy enough to benefit from darktriadmaxx) and being bootleg Arabs
apparently even in internal debates among curries Islam curries / Pakis flex how edgy they are as if it was something to be proud of, which for me is the final nail in the coffin of Islam coping -- maybe it's an ok religion in some interpretation in theory, but the preachers and converts are there only for appearing dark triad and edgy, which is ridiculous

Major cope. Know your place, streetshitters.

The rock spit

Pakis are suffering from identity crisis. They hate themselves more than noodlewhores. They associate themselves with turks, persians, arabs and even Europeans who literally have nothing in common with them other than religion. Even the Pashtuns and Baloch have predominantly curry ancestry you can go and check anywhere they get more than 50% curry ancestry; they only speak Iranic language; we can actually call them persianized curries. Indo-Aryan pakis share their language, culture, food, history, ancestry, blood etc everything with curries. An Indian and Paki can talk to each other without any language barrier, but can a paki talk to any Iranian, arab or european without any language barrier?? No, without English they can't talk to any foreigner except Indians. I dunno why these pakis hate being curry. It's really so mortifying!!
View attachment 638911View attachment 638912
"Even the Pashtuns and Baloch have predominantly curry ancestry you can go and check anywhere they get more than 50% curry ancestry."

No this is a mistake. Pastun's and Balochi's don't have curry ancestry.

Curry's have pashtun and Balochi ancestry, during the mugal empire pashtun and Baloch soldiers would come down the peninsula and rape curry foids. During the Delhi sultanate they did the same. As well as during the kushan empire. And during the Aryan invasion.

And thats why dna tests mark pashtuns and Baloch as being related to curry's. Because their ancient cousin's kept smashing curry foids. But the dna transfer was one way only.

Pakis are suffering from identity crisis. They hate themselves more than noodlewhores. They associate themselves with turks, persians, arabs and even Europeans who literally have nothing in common with them
Because all those people are superior to Indiana. Still it is funny you say that about Pakis when you also want to be associated with whites

Being a pakistani is far more unfortunate than being an indian.

Being a pakistani is far more unfortunate than being an indian.
This is a gargantuan cope. Pakis have better phenotype, skin color, and higher chance of blue eyes than indians

Colored Eyes 6
:feelskek:

Attachments

• Colored-Eyes-7.jpg
    Colored-Eyes-7.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 66
"Even the Pashtuns and Baloch have predominantly curry ancestry you can go and check anywhere they get more than 50% curry ancestry."

No this is a mistake. Pastun's and Balochi's don't have curry ancestry.

Curry's have pashtun and Balochi ancestry, during the mugal empire pashtun and Baloch soldiers would come down the peninsula and rape curry foids. During the Delhi sultanate they did the same. As well as during the kushan empire. And during the Aryan invasion.

And thats why dna tests mark pashtuns and Baloch as being related to curry's. Because their ancient cousin's kept smashing curry foids. But the dna transfer was one way only.
Shut up dude!!!!!! You have zilch knowledge of genetics. Pashtuns, Balochs and other Indo Aryan curries have both same paternal and maternal ancestry. Pashtuns and Balochs also have IVC maternal ancestry and Steppe paternal ancestry like most of the other Indo Aryan ethnic groups. They are no other race. The only difference is that they have more Steppe blood as compared to average Indo Aryan curries due to foreign invasions. Pashtuns literally got raped by Greeks, Scythians, Kushans, Huns, Turks, Arabs and so forth which is why they are slightly lighter skinned than Punjabis and other North Indians.
Because all those people are superior to Indiana. Still it is funny you say that about Pakis when you also want to be associated with whites
Indians are superior to those cousin fucking pakis. We beat them in every sports, war and other competitions. You need to get off the boat dude, and why would I want to be associated with whites when I am already associated??
Images 5

I don't hate my curry culture, language, history etc unlike pakis.
Self hating pakis are no different from noodlewhores.

They hate their own genes lol. The cope is too strong on this one

Never seen a paki with blue eyes
Do you know who Nouman Ali Khan is? He is Pakistani and had blue eyes.

Also here are more blue eyed paki

Attachments

• d4d435af-06ce-40bf-b9f8-3fea58a8d0bd.png
    d4d435af-06ce-40bf-b9f8-3fea58a8d0bd.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • bc18c249-4164-4fb6-9742-feeb083854dc.png
    bc18c249-4164-4fb6-9742-feeb083854dc.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 58
pakis eat curry so they're currys

Pashtuns literally got raped by Greeks, Scythians, Kushans, Huns, Turks, Arabs and so forth which is why they are slightly lighter skinned than Punjabis and other North Indians.
That's a good thing. Being raped by white conquers is a net benefit.
Indians are superior to those cousin fucking pakis. We beat them in every sports, war and other competitions.
shitskin cope. Pakis have better phenotypes, whiter skin, better muscle mass, and higher percent of blue eyes.
Eaf837cf cef7 4c9f b126 e2b1fd42c8e2

You need to get off the boat dude, and why would I want to be associated with whites when I am already associated??
View attachment 638958
Youre not white,nigger. White is pink skinned and caucasion. Youre brown with south indian dravidian blood:lul:
I don't hate my curry culture, language, history etc
Nice lie

Youre not white,nigger. White is pink skinned and caucasion. Youre brown with south indian dravidian blood
Then why are greeks, portuguese, southern italian etc are considered white?? Most of them don't have pink skin either, yet they are considered white because of caucasian skull. Skin color doesn't mean shit. There are a lot dark skinned mongoloids and light skinned niggers.

View attachment 638911View attachment 638912
Pakis have been brainwashed by sandnigger moon worshipping to hate themselves. They are taught to worship the sandnigger warlord and his vile moon God. Sadly these low IQs fell for it and also fuck their cousins in the name of sandnigger God. I have paki cousins who think they are superior to me despite earning less money because Pakistani. Dumb sandnigger worshipping race traitors. Hindus are cucks for not holocausting these traitors
They are all brown to me. I'm pretty sure lots of normies think the same.

I assure you, no European can distinguish various groups of South Asians, they're all just brown and not Arab (maybe some can pass for Arab, but it's not that great of an upgrade if you look like a bedouin, not whitewashed Saudi or sumthing)
I'd say Hindus (the religion; aka more on the Indian side) have the advantage of having a cool exotic peaceful (that's how it's perceived) religion, while Islam curries are just associated with (gang) violence (and they're not edgy enough to benefit from darktriadmaxx) and being bootleg Arabs
apparently even in internal debates among curries Islam curries / Pakis flex how edgy they are as if it was something to be proud of, which for me is the final nail in the coffin of Islam coping -- maybe it's an ok religion in some interpretation in theory, but the preachers and converts are there only for appearing dark triad and edgy, which is ridiculous

At least Indians are known for programmers, being CEOs, yoga, and Hinduism. Pakis are known for terrorists, cousin marriage, and goat fucking :feelshaha:.

JFL at currys who think their species of curry is superior to other species of curry. Punjabis do this the most, some might have lighter skin but they are usually ugly af.

At least Indians are known for programmers, being CEOs, yoga, and Hinduism. Pakis are known for terrorists, cousin marriage, and goat fucking :feelshaha:.
Indians are known as street shitters and scammers

Then why are greeks, portuguese, southern italian etc are considered white??
not all of them are white. Brown greeks, Portuguese, and italians are not white

Main qimg dfbdfe64c3bad4327df5cb214076b30a lq
E1e8b802bb34cd7ed870d5783116f12c  greek men bearded men

Most of them don't have pink skin either
No, most of them do indeed have s red complextion.
yet they are considered white because of caucasian skull
no, they are considered white because they are white skinned caucasions with colored eyed
. Skin color doesn't mean shit.
shitskin cope
There are a lot dark skinned mongoloids and light skinned niggers.
Negroes and Mongols can never be white. The defintion if white is pink/peach colored caucasions

6f554a5e 2542 4073 bf02 40852db63170
1f5ae4d5 cc4a 4a84 b420 3fab0dbbc4b1

Yet pakis get more pink pussy than indians. Jfl the princess of Britain died just to get a taste of a paki man.
Indians are known as street shitters and scammers
Any curry who claims indians have better cultural halo than pakis is coping bad.
JFL at currys who think their species of curry is superior to other species of curry. Punjabis do this the most, some might have lighter skin but they are usually ugly af.
Hierarchies exist even among losers

not all of them are white. Brown greeks, Portuguese, and italians are not white
Cope!!!! They all are considered white. You are no one to decide.
shitskin cope
Faggot cope.
Skin color doesn't mean shit!!!!!
Every race and ethnicity has light and dark skinned people.

Negroes and Mongols can never be white. The defintion if white is pink/peach colored caucasions
no, they are considered white because they are white skinned caucasions
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

am going to die laughing pics you posted are of kalash ethnic group who are only 4000 in whole pakistan lol 50 percent of them are hindu imagine being ret@rded you kang on0.0000001 of your population lol May ram show you some mercy :blackpill:

Because all those people are superior to Indiana. Still it is funny you say that abro b:bluepill:bout Pakis when you also want to be associated with whites
am going to die laughing pics you posted are of kalash ethnic group who are only 4000 in whole pakistan lol 50 percent of them are hindu imagine being ret@rded you kang on0.0000001 of your population lol May ram showbruh
Cope Cope Cope fool!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone who's native to Europe is White regardless of skin tone.
Bro are you dumb ? I dont mean to offend you but hes clearly using pics of kalash ethnic group which are only 4000 ìn whole porkistan heck even not all of them look European this Pakistani have autism common byproduct of sister shagging :panties:

am going to die laughing pics you posted are of kalash ethnic group who are only 4000 in whole pakistan lol 50 percent of them are hindu imagine being ret@rded you kang on0.0000001 of your population lol May ram show you some mercy :blackpill:
Shitskin IQ. There are Nurastanis, Pashtuns and other white/light-skinned pakis other than the kalash

I love how your profile pic attemptd to mock muslims by depicting the wojak with the same skin color that the average shitskin indian has:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Attachments

• d87f16d1-9de6-44c4-bc3a-3d3d1f8b1748.png
    d87f16d1-9de6-44c4-bc3a-3d3d1f8b1748.png
    380.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
cha Shirin IQ. There are Nurastanis, Pashtuns and other white/light-skinned pakis other than the kalash

I love how your profile pic attemptd to mock muslims by depicting the wojak with the same skin color that the average shitskin indian has:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I really like how there are 3 laughing pepe emoji things like it was a gotcha moment but my goat fucking mom shagging friend there are zero nuristani in Pakistan and there are only 100 k nuristani in Afghanistan so why are we even talking about them my disabled friend?

Just like you tried to mock my shitskin iq but you don't even know Pakistan don't have nuristani inshort only guy with shitskin and low IQ is you my friend

Shitskin IQ. There are Nurastanis, Pashtuns and other white/light-skinned pakis other than the kalash

White Muslims are the trashcan of the White Race. :feelswhat:

Nouman Ali Khan ? Lol he's like definition of incest
He has blue eyes, something shitskin indians wish they had
White Muslims are the trashcan of the White Race. :feelswhat:
No u
Just like you tried to mock my shitskin iq but you don't even know Pakistan don't have nuristani inshort only guy with shitskin and low IQ is you my friend
Nurastanis are in pakistan and afghanistan, you dumb nigger

Gigacope:feelskek:. White Muslims exist because the Ottomans raped women from Europe, because not even their own women want them :feelskek:
The Ottomans were in turn themselves Byzantine rape victims of the Turkic ricecels, golden horde is real courtesy: r/TurboChangs

No u

Nuristani are just 0.0147 percent of Pakistan you dumbest nigger it's like South Africa kanging on white population but atleast they have significant white population

That nouman guy have bug eyes and reccessed jaw he look like captain Spaulding from devil reject but uglier

The Ottomans were in turn themselves Byzantine rape victims of the Turkic ricecels, golden horde is real courtesy: r/TurboChangs
Technically true.

No u

Prateek baid and millind soman mog whole Pakistan

Gigacope:feelskek:. White Muslims exist because the Ottomans raped women from Europe, because not even their own women want them :feelskek:
>our women got raped by invaders
>this is a good thing

Eurocuck brain

Nuristani are just 0.0147 percent of Pakistan you dumbest nigger it's like South Africa kanging on white population but atleast they have significant white population
Still means pakis are whiter on average than indians. Even the average brown paki has fairer skin than shit colored indians
That nouman guy have bug eyes and reccessed jaw he look like captain Spaulding from devil reject but uglier
Yet he still mogs shitskins like you. How funny:feelshehe:
Most Ottomans were not Tukrkic genetically. Look at the lost of Ottoman sultans or viziers. They were racially anatolian, caucssion, or Balkan. Not turkic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back