Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shit normies say: "Heh yeah bro, I was a late bloomer too. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 18"

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
This is something you see online so much it's hilarious. How guys try and show solidarity towards other guys that have 0 female interaction like "yeah I got no pussy in high-school too so I feel ya, but I promise you bruh... Once you get to college you will be fucking girls nonstop." :feelskek: Jfl. If this happens to any youngcel on here you were never meant to be here in the first place. (I don't even agree with under 18's being allowed here) Considering the average age a guy loses his virginity is 17.5 (and this is an old statistic, its even older now because of the rise of sexless men in the West). It just makes me want burst out laughing when I hear normies saying this. You see it all the time on posts outside of incels.is of guys venting their sexless frustrations. I'm 22 KHHV and I don't even call myself a late bloomer. That term has become so over-saturated by normies claiming the term it's not even worth including in your lexicon.

Last edited:
Blacks fuck at 12 :feelsrope:

Even those "lost virginity in college" guys had at least some romantic experiences before. KHHV by 20 is rare and unascendable without hard betabuxxing (if not truecel tier).