Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shit Normies Say: A Simplexikon

• Thread starter Deleted member 2798
  • Start date
Deleted member 2798

Deleted member 2798

free him or cuck
-
I've seen threads dedicated to disingenuous nostrums, but, with this thread, I'd like to make an expansion. You, reader, have heard bugmen and holes speak, or maybe even spoken to them, yes? Then of course you've noticed that certain lingusitic tics occur within this group, most of which betray their speaker as a satellite of the central hivemind. What I mean here is the feminized, streamlined pidgin language that is currently in parlance and what I'd like to do is get your opinion on what you've noticed and what bothers you about it. This includes not only particular words and expressions, but also modes of thinking and schematization.

Some of mine:

"I feel like...": Ubiquitous. Characteristic of foidish softheadedness and an inability to state things directly, while also making clear that the speaker wants to frame themselves and not what follows as the primary item of interest.

"Toxic": What a gay fucking weasel word. Those who employ this to describe anything other than a poisonous chemical are, nine times out of nine, vacuous tonguedraggers who extrapolate opinions from consensus and display a mortal fear of ambiguity, conviction, and unpopularity. Wouldn't want any toxicity to spoil your self-care, huh whore?

"Basically, my philosophy is just to not be an asshole and to be as happy as I can while harming as few people as possible " = Redditor ethics. Reductive liberal utilitarian moralizing that would make it that the world is cleanly divided into 'asshole' and 'non-asshole' and that all anyone has to do to fall into the right camp is to gain the approval of others, with endless space available for self-gratification. "And the assholes can die. They broke the rules."

And goddamn, there are so many more. Let's hear 'em.

How about “lean in” . I’ve heard this Sandberg phrase enough times in the last two years to puke. I’m especially disgusted when guys use it - and they are always the disingenuous shit head guys who could give a fuck about women but want to be accepted in class so they can continue getting ass at their leisure. What the fuck with lean in. Maybe there was a time when women were disadvantaged in some way but it’s long over.

I've seen threads dedicated to disingenuous nostrums, but, with this thread, I'd like to make an expansion. You, reader, have heard bugmen and holes speak, or maybe even spoken to them, yes? Then of course you've noticed that certain lingusitic tics occur within this group, most of which betray their speaker as a satellite of the central hivemind. What I mean here is the feminized, streamlined pidgin language that is currently in parlance and what I'd like to do is get your opinion on what you've noticed and what bothers you about it. This includes not only particular words and expressions, but also modes of thinking and schematization.

Some of mine:

"I feel like...": Ubiquitous. Characteristic of foidish softheadedness and an inability to state things directly, while also making clear that the speaker wants to frame themselves and not what follows as the primary item of interest.

"Toxic": What a gay fucking weasel word. Those who employ this to describe anything other than a poisonous chemical are, nine times out of nine, vacuous tonguedraggers who extrapolate opinions from consensus and display a mortal fear of ambiguity, conviction, and unpopularity. Wouldn't want any toxicity to spoil your self-care, huh whore?

"Basically, my philosophy is just to not be an asshole and to be as happy as I can while harming as few people as possible " = Redditor ethics. Reductive liberal utilitarian moralizing that would make it that the world is cleanly divided into 'asshole' and 'non-asshole' and that all anyone has to do to fall into the right camp is to gain the approval of others, with endless space available for self-gratification. "And the assholes can die. They broke the rules."

And goddamn, there are so many more. Let's hear 'em.

I like your style.

What we need to understand is that they are embodied Meme Lookup Tables. They require that you possess the same memetic shibboleth for social inclusion.

"
Normans don't know or care about analyzing a problem or situation using basic thinking skills or using evidence. They are susceptible to all sorts of cognitive biases or fallacies because of this. The reason why is because they basically operate as lookup tables for memes.

Searle's Chinese room thought experiment, while flawed, can also be used to make the case that normies aren't truly conscious, at least in the way that Searle defines it. Like the Chinese room, they simply look up what they ought to think and go with that, even when it's wrong. They don't even care to do basic mental checks for correctness, no they'll just blurt out whatever meme comes up first.

Furthermore normies become slaves to memes by becoming their hosts. Memes are parasitic organisms that will use their hosts in order to spread. Normies don't care and love to memorize new memes and spend time spreading them, not even realizing that their actions are not their own. A typical normie response to this would be " no I just like memes because they are funny" but this response is a meme in itself. They are unaware of all the non-humorous memes also inhabiting their mind.

Thus, humans affected this way become less than a meme. To be truly ascended means you must rise above memes, or create truly new memes to serve your bidding.

PS: I predict that someone will attempt to dismiss this post with some meme like "theories from the basement". Unconscious, low sentience beings are very predictable.
Ever notice how normies repeat the same things over and over again? They will have the same conversation with you even if they have discussed it before. This may be due to a limited lookup table where they cycle through the subjects."

Bupm.

That's it? No one else has picked up any salient features of the de rigueur bugspeak? Well, I'll throw some more out for your consideration:

"Basic": e.g. basic bitch. Now, I hate Starbucks n' yoga holes as much as the next person, but what right does another member of the hive have to make comment on herd thinking? This term, in fact, most commonly finds currency with the dull-looking among foids, used to air grievances at getting passed up for a gangfuck at Beta Rho Omega in favor of Sugartits #132.

"Sketchy": Worse, "sketch". Worse yet, "super sketch". Always hated this one. Sounds like garish kidspeak befitting middle schoolers and is used to signal a bug's wariness of anything that hasn't undergone group vetting.

Last edited:
"Psyched" or "Amped". Used to describe how excited one is. I can't stand those two terms, because they're usually used by retards that attend raves and other similar degenerate functions.

"The feels", "Right in the feels" - Another stupid normanism.