Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"she's not conventionally attractive, but to me she's really cute"

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
If you ever catch yourself thinking this, then you have encountered a juggernaut. Do not be fooled by juggernauts. Your brain tells you that the juggernaut is "easy to get" and "attractive for you", but really she is impossible to get, harder than genuinely attractive girls. This is because you can be sure that girl is being constantly bombarded by guys that think they have a chance with her.

You are better off pursuing conventionally attractive women.

The phenotype of women I see most often with sub-8 men are women with attractive faces and repulsively small tits and ass.

Highly accurate. Women who look average, or unconventional, or who look approachable are the biggest sluts of all time.
All of the biggest whores I've met were average looking because they could get any guy, they were decent looking so could pull some Chads, but not too attractive so she'd have orbiters. Stacey's are generally more selective, meanwhile these harpies take whatever they want whenever they want.

100%, juggernauts are the worst.

So true. They are the fucking worst.

I sit behind a juggernaut in one of my classes, she has DD tits and a good body and fashion sense, not to mention quiet, but she is constantly on facebook chatting with people on messenger...and when I say constantly, I mean for the entire duration of the 75-minute class. She has up to 5 conversations up at one time. I also noticed her pulling up the web version of instagram, where she liked every chads photo for 10 minutes.

I was so astonished the only thing I could do was smirk to myself. It is truly over.

Legit until last bit

you have equally minute chance with all of them tbh
all comes down to luck and chance and shit

Juggernauts are easiest to game though, for confident Chads that know what they are doing

Negs and shit (hope you guys know what that means) work on juggernauts and they will be quick to want to suck your dick or whatever with stupid shit like that

^
P.S. I know this shit purely through observation

this is pretty legit

so legit

messaged this WHORE after months of not bothering with femoids and she gave me 1 word replies

0YHS4Ia.jpg

XXCFrAu.jpg

Don't try with any females unless you are good looking or have social circle proof.

So true. Went after a prudish Christian girl before who was a 4/10 at best only to find out she had two other orbiters at the time. I stopped pursuit immediately. Do not fall for juggernauts.

Lefterio13 said:
so legit

messaged this WHORE after months of not bothering with femoids and she gave me 1 word replies

0YHS4Ia.jpg

XXCFrAu.jpg

Chad is fucking her right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back