Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sheboon stands in the middle of the road with a sign "I WANT A HUSBAND" and gets men proposing to her

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
All it takes for a woman to find a husband is to literally stand up in the middle of nowhere and have a sign that says "I want a husband". If a man did this he'd be called a creep and would have probably gotten arrested. She probably ignored all the guys that asked her out, its crazy how easy it is for women. For a man to find a wife that has been railed by 40 guys would take 10 years of wage slaving and college maxxing along with LL.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@meyiwa_vera/video/7282351973100408069?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

She's probably already had 30

She needs to be sterilized if not euthanized.

All it takes for a woman to find a husband is to literally stand up in the middle of nowhere and have a sign that says "I want a husband". If a man did this he'd be called a creep and would have probably gotten arrested. She probably ignored all the guys that asked her out, its crazy how easy it is for women. For a man to find a wife that has been railed by 40 guys would take 10 years of wage slaving and college maxxing along with LL.

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@meyiwa_vera/video/7282351973100408069?is_from_webapp=1&sender_device=pc

she forgot small details from the sign
actually they are on the sign just in size 1 font at the bottom eg
must be six foot over over six figures, six inches long and 100,000 instagram followers, global company director

which reads
must be six foot over over six figures, six inches long and 100,000 instagram followers, global company director

Chris-chan: Right strategy, wrong gender.

Chris-chan: Right strategy, wrong gender.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You can't lose as a foid.
women cant lose
she forgot small details from the sign
actually they are on the sign just in size 1 font at the bottom eg

which reads

Niggers are some of the biggest simps.

Black women are so annoying I hesitate to go outside, to the store, even when I really need to.
The 3rd worst personality before #1Asian women & #2White women. But an obnoxious & enraging type of annoying I want to do my busness in peace instead of being targeted by these loud nosy retards