Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sheboon stacy cant handle life on easy mode, ends her own life

didn't read, don't care.

That's a lot of words bro. Did not read.

Didn't read a single word. Rot in piss.

Her reasons why she couldn't handle life:
-covid
-tearing her acl
-homework
>Having to deal with 1/1000th of our loneliness and suffering
>Playing sports despite being a foid (and somehow tearing her ACL?)
>Being a stupid nigger
Now burn in hell.

couldnt handle not being a white gyal

Nothing of value was lost.

Yes you met your End Girl , you fucking Retard , i could have used your body for greater Uses then you ever could. Oh my condolences.
@Mecoja @sub human @Rimiru @Rotter @Lux @ItsOver4cel @lemon21 @lonelycurry26

:feelshaha::feelsclown:

Good. The world is perfectly just.

why did they censor "suicide" :feelstastyman:

tl;dr
good riddance
why can't foids simply shut up and do the sui like men do
they need attention even when they're already going to the next dimension
hope she suffered

Real hard mode is stusying for 12+ years since middle school and not getting anything in return

JFL when tutorial mode is too difficult. Most people would break in our shoes. The nightmare mode

She jumped off a building. Was prob inspired by another black foid (Cheslie Kryst) who did the same months ago. Probably suffered from some sort of inferiority complex due to being in the south.

Does censoring the word “suicide” really make soys less triggered? I mean, the word is still there and implies the exact same thing? :feelsseriously: Anyways tho,
why did they censor "suicide" :feelstastyman:
I think it’s for faggot ass guidelines and algorithms it’s the same on jewtube people censor those kinds of words.

First of all, there's no such thing as a "Sheboon Stacy", toilet niggers are all equally ugly, that is they're all -∞/10 in my eyes. As for ending the tutorial, just imagine all the people who play the game in all modes of difficulty not giving up like us, but some idiot quits because they can't handle the tutorial of the game. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Jfl. Meanwhile I rot in loneliness as an adult virgin, failing at every social interaction I try. I’d probably enjoy tearing an acl just so I can feel something else

Woman are Weak yet valued their shit out because of muh tits muh ass. Fucking lol Man
First of all, there's no such thing as a "Sheboon Stacy", toilet niggers are all equally ugly, that is they're all -∞/10 in my eyes. As for ending the tutorial, just imagine all the people who play the game in all modes of difficulty not giving up like us, but some idiot quits because they can't handle the tutorial of the game. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
:feelsclown:

Clear the pool of genes

Good, may this increase exponentially

No such thing as sheboon stacy

getting rejected by Chad pushed her over the edge, a life without a man in the top 10% is not worth living in the eyes of foids

chad rejected her for stacy. Then she went to Tyrone who rejected her for becky.

Then she went for pavement.
Pavement accepted her.

Who fucking cares :feelshaha:

You're supossed to have a shitty life to suicide yknow :feelsseriously:

I didn't know black people even have the IQ for depression. And on easy mode? Come on.

couldnt handle not being a white gyal
JFL when tutorial mode is too difficult. Most people would break in our shoes. The nightmare mode
You're supossed to have a shitty life to suicide yknow :feelsseriously:
Woman are Weak yet valued their shit out because of muh tits muh ass. Fucking lol Man

:feelsclown:
chad rejected her for stacy. Then she went to Tyrone who rejected her for becky.

Then she went for pavement.
Pavement accepted her.
She had a shitty life like us. No tits, no ass and black. Victim of lookspill just like us.

she looks like shit retard :feelsUgh:

I guess Tutorial Mode with ESP, aimbot, autotrigger, infinite HP, infinite ammo, noclip and max stats was still too difficult. :feelsclown:

She had a shitty life like us. No tits, no ass and black. Victim of lookspill just like us.
But she is female, thus none of that shit matters, still on Just Exist Mode

But she is female, thus none of that shit matters, still on Just Exist Mode
That's not how it works. Foid stats also affect their quality of life. Thinking otherwise because is a foid is like thinking your quality of life is shitty as a whitecel of your same height.

Last edited:
That's not how it works. Foid stats also affect their quality of life. Thinking otherwise because is a foid is like thinking your quality of life is shitty as a whitecel of your same height.
She's still pretty and if she ate she could fill out more. Could've still gotten 100+ simps on tinder guaranteed

Never said that their stats don't affect them. But they have the ultimate quality of life booster, JBW (Just Be Woman). It's like maybe a millionaire loses 50% of his net worth, he still has at the minimum 500k.

Call me a cuck but this is actually kind of sad. I take no joy in people killing themselves

read all of it and laughed

If you actually have empathy for her your a cuck.

Attachments

• Screenrecorder-2022-05-07-17-53-23-644(0).mp4
    10 MB
Idk I call cope on this one. Still don't feel empathy tho. She had a better life than 100% of us :smonk:

Idk I call cope on this one. Still don't feel empathy tho. She had a better life than 100% of us :smonk:
your profile picture would be an ideal woman

of course without all the platitudes , drama enforcing , and shitty / scammy behaviors most woman now endure in ( cheating , whoring themselfs out ( OF and the like ) etc )

your profile picture would be an ideal woman

of course without all the platitudes , drama enforcing , and shitty / scammy behaviors most woman now endure in ( cheating , whoring themselfs out ( OF and the like ) etc )
have ya ever got rejected by a black woman? I got socially rejected a
by a woman and I started to care about race less

have ya ever got rejected by a black woman? I got socially rejected a
by a woman and I started to care about race less
Yup I have. By two actually

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6