Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sheboon laughed at me

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
Was riding my bike and I stopped to drink some water to see a sheboon and her boyfriend sitting in the shade of a restaurant laughing at me maybe because I had a sonic back pack for My water I ignored them and rode off only to see another sheboon and nigger couple walking slow taking over the sidewalk like the world revolves around them I ended up taking the back way home:feelsrope:

I was sitting outside once on a rather warm day. A Sheboon started laughing at me with her relatives.

You should be a comedian

You should've gone ER on her u idiot (in borderlands 2)

Was riding my bike and I stopped to drink some water to see a sheboon and her boyfriend sitting in the shade of a restaurant laughing at me maybe because I had a sonic back pack for My water I ignored them and rode off only to see another sheboon and nigger couple walking slow taking over the sidewalk like the world revolves around them I ended up taking the back way home:feelsrope:
Based Sonic enjoyer

People in groups move slower and couples always are slow