Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sheboon gets featured on CNN with crocodile tears over eviction, starts a GoFundMe, of course she was lying

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
The kids aren't even hers. She was the babysitter. She got $230,000 in donations. Even after the fraud is exposed the GoFundMe is still active and is still getting more donations.

Screenshot 20210812 090230

Kids don't even look like her

If i could scam NPC's out of their money like this i would.

Its extremely sad, but being truthful and honest in this world doesn't gain you anything

2020 06 26 10 46 11

This is a joke of a planet :feelskek:

I'm not surprised CNN faggots ran with it

Legit sub-3 female :dafuckfeels:

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsrope:

Also, I hate the halo single moms get when in reality they are using kids for their own gain by using them for undeserved sympathy, when in reality she doesn’t genuinely love and care for them.

Last edited:
if she was so poor,why did she breed 3 kids

if she was so poor,why did she breed 3 kids
Those aren't her kids.

But yeah, single moms breed when they can't afford offspring (at least by themselves with the minimum wage job they have) because they get extra money from the government for doing so.

Those aren't her kids.

But yeah, single moms breed when they can't afford offspring (at least by themselves with the minimum wage job they have) because they get extra money from the government for doing so.
very cucked,just create more future criminals and liabilities for the society

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back