Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sheboon actor complains that people ask google if she's a tranny

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1dmucxu/complicated_feeling_about_people_asking_google_if/

Throwaway for reasons that will become obvious: I’m an cis-woman actor on a TV show that premiered earlier this year. This has resulted in an increased level of online interest. I check my search analytics from time to time, and one of the features is a list of search inquiries connected to my name. Some of the trending search phrases are questions about if I am trans.

:lul::lul::lul:

Still, I am experiencing gender discomfort, and shame around the gender discomfort for the aforementioned reasons, and the dredging up of old narratives and insecurities around beauty and femininity. I’m working on the biases I’ve internalized that lead me to see these search queries as anything but what they are: neutral.

Yikes sweaty you need thERapy trans women are women :feelsthink:

Any guesses who this sheboon is? :forcedsmile:

Tom-holland-Francesca-Amewudah-Rivers.jpg

Last edited:
Shes transphobic and that offends me greatly

They should definitely make her character trans for representation

What's wrong with looking trans?:soy:

I thought trans foids are the same as real foids?

JFL at the sheboon saying “women of colour” are more masculine, it’s only sheboons sometimes

She would kill herself on day one if she had to live as an ugly male. Being a woman that ''looks trans'' is nothing compared to the suffering of sub5s

This "foid" Danai Gurira is famous from the walking dead and I think a role in one of the black panther marvel movies

She bideltoid mogs me lol, always thought she is a tranny, cant find a pic of her pregnant online except fakes ones from the walking dead show

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back