Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel What rights we even supposedly have that trannies don't? A civil case against tranny bullshit.

• Thread starter HyperVersager_4EVER
  • Start date
HyperVersager_4EVER

HyperVersager_4EVER

Overlord
★★★★★
Another day I browse normie soycial media out of masochism, another day I see BS soycial justice crap about trannies:feelsseriously:.
"[Fictional character] says trans rights!:soy::soy::soy:" (do they even have any lives besides pop-culture?:feelsseriously:)
Got me thinking though what can I do in today's society that a tranny can't? In a historically unparalleled level of tolerance, modern soyciety allows, accommodates and tolerates all kinds of degenerates and deviants including mentally ill men in drag. They can vote, work, own property, use healthcare just like us. So what does this trans rights thingy exactly entail, to play the devil's advocate and entertain the bluepilled NPC narrative for a minute?
A quick google search tells me:
The transgender rights movement is a movement to promote the legal status of transgender people and to eliminate discrimination and violence against transgender people regarding housing, employment, public accommodations, education, and health care.
Let's quickly go through it to eliminate BS:
to promote the legal status of transgender people
They can already change their gender legally
eliminate discrimination
Discrimination in terms of what? You already can not legally discriminate against them based on gender identity, do they mean in our private lives? More on this later.
and violence against transgender people
Assault is already illegal? Why is violence specifically against trannies so purportedly important? If an incel gets executed we join the murder statistics and no one gives a shit, why is it oh so important tragedy when the same happens to a tranny, who already has high chance to kill itself even without outside help nonetheless?:feelsree:
regarding housing, employment, public accommodations, education, and health care.
Trannies can already buy homes, work, use those facilities, study and get medical help? See the load of BS here. A lot of modern soycial justice propaganda wear a fake mask reasonable civility on surface level, while seeking to advance their agendas, real ideals and positions that are less civil, unreasonable and can not be stated as loudly and confidently. This is called Motte and bailey fallacy. A lot of modern movements like soycial justice, propaganda and demagoguery is run through this trick to reach clueless NPC minds who can't see through:bluepill:. Now what is the actual agenda of these deviants? Let's go through two more NPC quotes:
When we talk about trans rights we mean the right to exist without fear of harassment, violence and discrimination simply because we are transgender.

TRANS RIGHTS 101​

WE WANT TO LIVE OUR LIVES WITHOUT JUDGEMENT​

As I established before harassment and violence are already illegal so the focal point here is discrimination and zero judgement. And as I also established before they do not mean discrimination in legal sense, they mean in daily life and our private lives. Living without judgement means unconditional acceptance of all their delusions and demands. Of course if you ask them personally they will lie through their teeth and give the motte and bailey crap I explained before but that's what these word actually entail, what they truly desire and that's what their actions imply. We all know that they speak louder than words, and the actions of trannies have enough evidence against their own lies.

The Case of Superstraights

I won't really go into full detail of this drama, the exact particularities isn't of concern to us. Just incase someone is completely out of the loop: Basically in early 2021 a TikToker used the word to describe their attraction to opposite sex, excluding trannies who identify as the said sex. This caught some attention, other people in TikTok started using the word, a reddit sub was made etc. Of course this caused trannies to chimp out, hysterically cry and seethe in social media. The corporates stepped in, hashtag was banned in TikTok, reddit sub was pruned in a fashion not that dissimilar to what happened to our incel subs. Classic 1984 stuff. Now as with all neo-genders and neo-sexualities, it was for the most part, a LARP(And the tacit approval of trannies as the opposite sex instead of their biological one was concerning, but that's not my point here). But the thing is it wasn't any less authentic than faegender, demiboy, aerosexual, foxkin or any other crap that isn't considered wrong think by those who control media. The hypocritical treatment shown by MSM and trans rights advocates is really telling. Believe it or not a few naïve "trans ally" people who completely bought the bluepill narrative about trannies did voice concerns over this censorship of "people's identities". Trannies responded this by saying that these people were trolls(I wish society really dismissed trannies as trolls just easily as they dismiss their criticism) who were looking for excuses to "discriminate" against them. Again the word discrimination!

Let's read between the lines of what happened again: What did superstraights say? "We do not want to suck the "girl dick" because we are not attracted to it, we will even acknowledge you as women despite what our eyes tell to us, we just aren't attracted to you"
How did trannies respond?"If you do not want to suck my "girl dick", you are discriminating against me and I will cancel you"
This here is conclusive evidence that trannies perception of "discrimination" is any dissent against their demands and any refusal to validate their delusions. Have a single disagreement with the tranny hivemind and you are a transphobic bigot they seek to cancel until their last breath.

This begs the question though, why do trannies feel utterly entitled to have the entire society conform to their delusions, partake in their make-believe fantasy roleplay and lash out against anyone with slightest disagreement or criticism against them? Even benign jokes made by comedian Dave Chapelle caused a meltdown by hordes of seething trannies in soycial media. Relevant meme here:
Trans jokes normie hypocrisy

Narcissism.

That single word is one of the most defining trait of the tranny and the answer to our question.
The frequency of personality disorders was 81.4%. The most frequent personality disorder was narcissistic personality disorder (57.1%)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4301205/
And also:
According to this study Cluster B personality disorders(group of personality disorders including narcissism) among trannies is 30.9 times higher than non-tranny control population, really good study on how mentally ill average troon is, worth checking out
Even if not every single tranny has this particular mental disease, you need to bear in mind that trannies almost always constantly live in their online echo chambers 7/24. They influence each other's thinking to a great degree. A few narcist trannies in the key positions of their social circle is enough to warp the minds of the rest of the tranny horde and embolden them into being entitled cunts they are known to be. Trannies want "trans rights" not as in human rights they already can enjoy regardless of their autogynephillic deviancy but as in having unwarranted power over policing society's thoughts concerning them and censoring dissenters in a position of power they crave for due to their narcissism and plethora of other mental illness.

You know, as an ugly, lonely incel my life fucking sucks. I already have buttload of problems in life. If trannies truly minded their own business, did not invade my online spaces, subverted and ruined them to ground(looking at you r9k), did not desire and attempt to twist the entire society into their liking, I could, despite their insane degeneracy turn the other cheek and 100% ignore them. I do not search for trouble. But these "people" are the cancer of modern society, co-existence with these abominations is impossible and unsustainable before they turn the society into so much of a clownworld shitshow:feelsclown: that it collapses unto itself. I know most of you guys probably already know and agree with what I said here but I wanted to share my thoughts in detail and make my case against these vermin. This is my defense as to why I will continue to oppose mainstream trans narratives, and as to why I hate them.

TLDR: Fuck trannies, lying, entitled shitstains. And I will never suck the "girldick":feelspuke:

trannoid "rights" mean they want to make their delusions legally enforceable, i.e. legal penalties for "misgendering" them, etc.

trannoid "rights" mean they want to make their delusions legally enforceable, i.e. legal penalties for "misgendering" them, etc.
Yes that's my conclusion too. I tried playing the devil's advocate, even went through their own propaganda resources but that's what their actions ultimately imply

Try being hapa. It’s like being a tranny but you had no choice in the matter lol.