Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SHE WAS ONLY 19 YOU SICK FUCK

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
26 year old dates 19 year old, gets shamed on twitter

Notice the wording here "grown men". Implying that 19 is not a grown woman? Even though the age of majority in almost every country is 18. JFL. But if this toilet wanted to be a sex worker and let 50 year old men slam her pussy for $200 a go, that would be brave and powerful! Once again this is just roasties being jealous because they don't want chads in their age range dating girls younger than them. Has nothing to do with morality, but if you use the pretense of morality you can get all the twitter NPCs on your side.

JFL if a 19 year old man dated a 15 year old he would be called a "grown man dating a child" or some shit. People just shift the goalposts to suit their needs. Fuck WALL'd toilets, they are worth less than shit and any toilet that reaches past 25 without getting married and becoming a mother is just a hoe for life.

Remember the following, gents, and allow this based Arab to explain the truth:

18-24 is prime foid. What does a woman older than that have to offer? This guy doesn't need anything except sex and company.

Agecucks are a waste of oxygen.

View attachment 630950
Notice the wording here "grown men". Implying that 19 is not a grown woman? Even though the age of majority in almost every country is 18. JFL. But if this toilet wanted to be a sex worker and let 50 year old men slam her pussy for $200 a go, that would be brave and powerful! Once again this is just roasties being jealous because they don't want chads in their age range dating girls younger than them. Has nothing to do with morality, but if you use the pretense of morality you can get all the twitter NPCs on your side.

JFL if a 19 year old man dated a 15 year old he would be called a "grown man dating a child" or some shit. People just shift the goalposts to suit their needs. Fuck WALL'd toilets, they are worth less than shit and any toilet that reaches past 25 without getting married and becoming a mother is just a hoe for life.

View attachment 630954
Agecucks are gynocentric feminists. They also complained about a 19 year old man dating a 14 year old foid here:

https://incels.is/threads/peak-redd...-19yo-guy-do-i-need-to-worry-about-it.371178/

It definitely seems to be a feminine thing to be obsessed with the age of the female. They seem to have a vested interest in stopping it even though as you say it makes no logical sense.

Probably you're right that it's just jealousy, and then this gynocentric society actually pays attention to them.

Masculine/patriarchal societies seem far less concerned about it.

Really it just amounts to another way to try to push men around and they'll have as much success and power as society gives them.

I hate Agecucks so fucking much.

not gonna read. those tweets are insane ragefuel. 19 year old dates 15 year old equals grown man dating child, but 19 year old woman dates a guy who isn't even 10 years older equals a little toddler being groomed.

this wasn't even controversial a few decades ago. besides, in europe this isn't as frowned upon.

I hate Agecucks so fucking much.
twitter is infested agecucks everywhere same with reddit. people there are EXTREMELY strict about age diffs in relationships. Even 23 and 18 is labeled "pedophilia".

on youtube i notice people SOMETIMES can be less strict.

View attachment 630950

View attachment 630954
what is that based arab picture from, source?? :feelsLightsaber:

View attachment 630950

View attachment 630954

There's no huge mystery to why foids think like this. They despise the fact that every year after 13 or 14 they lose SMV at an increasingly fast rate so they utterly despise and envy when younger more attractive JB's get attention while every passing year they get less attention & value.

13 to 15 is when foids are biologically most attractive & prime & this is evidenced by the simple fact that foids in that age range have lowest chance of birthing children with defects & give birth to more attractive & healthy children because that is when they are most fertile & quality of eggs is highest.

Male age of peak fertility & quality of sperm is mid to late 20s. So quiet a bit later than foids to begin with but even then drop in SMV from 30 onwards is far slower in general & men are physically strongest (Muscle fiber density) in there early 30s.

in europe this isn't as frowned upon.
That's because they don't speak English so they haven't been infected by american puritan mind virus as much, but it will get there in the end.

twitter is infested agecucks everywhere same with reddit. people there are EXTREMELY strict about age diffs in relationships. Even 23 and 18 is labeled "pedophilia".

on youtube i notice people SOMETIMES can be less strict.
Twitter and reddit are full of Agecucks.

what is that based arab picture from, source?? :feelsLightsaber:
The Great Pretender. Not sure if it's good or not, haven't watched it. The anime probably isn't based because I'm guessing the Arab dude is a bad guy so it's not like the protagonists will be based. If you want a based anime reccomendation watch goblin slayer which includes rape scenes and a 14 year old as one of the love interests :feelsLSD:

18-24 is prime foid. What does a woman older than that have to offer? This guy doesn't need anything except sex and company.
This

Both look like shit lol

View attachment 630950

View attachment 630954
I guess your area of expertise is the Agepill. :worryfeels:

Technically speaking, women retain their fertility through their 20's in general so you could extend that to late 20s but after 30 it's a solid downhill.
I suppose older foids could be of use if you don't want to use protection, but that old hag would probably be infested with all sorts of STD's

Agecuckoldry was not this bad until the early 2010s
dude even a few decades ago this was controrversial. i remember watching fast times at ridgmont high and there was a scene where a man and woman met and when they quickly were asked each other's age it was a 26 yr old man and 19 yr old woman. they decided to just be friends instead of relationship but even a friendship with that age diff is heavily stigmatized.

i think before the 70s this was less stigmatized.

Technically speaking, women retain their fertility through their 20's in general so you could extend that to late 20s but after 30 it's a solid downhill.
I suppose older foids could be of use if you don't want to use protection, but that old hag would probably be infested with all sorts of STD's
I meant in terms of being attractive to me. They start getting declining in the mid to late 20s, just like men do.

Brooke Shields. That's all I'm going to say :feelsLSD:
yes but people are looking at her pics but nobody dated her, and she was a celebrity so back then only celebrities could get away with it. besides, she didn't lose her V card until age 22.

why are you defending sex havers :feelshehe:

I meant in terms of being attractive to me. They start getting declining in the mid to late 20s, just like men do.
Oh, OK that's true. Men don't age like fine wind.

By that age she probably had sex with several hundreds of men (at least), jfl at normies being shocked by everything :feelsjuice:

yes but people are looking at her pics but nobody dated her, and she was a celebrity so back then only celebrities could get away with it. besides, she didn't lose her V card until age 22.
Just the fact that those pictures were taken and featured in a mainstream nudie mag still proves how non-agecucked they were back then. Maybe only celebrities could get away with doing things THAT young but like I say it still shows the difference because that would NEVER happen now. As for when she lost her virginity, that's interesting but not really relevant to the attitudes of the time. Might have just been a personal decision on her part.
why are you defending sex havers :feelshehe:
An unfortunate side effect of dunking on agecucks, but a necessary one. Also by not going against it, that's a passive form of defending roastie whores, which is worse.

It definitely seems to be a feminine thing to be obsessed with the age of the female. They seem to have a vested interest in stopping it even though as you say it makes no logical sense.

Probably you're right that it's just jealousy, and then this gynocentric society actually pays attention to them.

Masculine/patriarchal societies seem far less concerned about it.

Really it just amounts to another way to try to push men around and they'll have as much success and power as society gives them.
When my grandfather was born, his mother had just turned 18 and his father was 26, soon to be 27.

Did you know that the Playboy Playmate of December, 1958 was a 16 year old girl? Her name is Elizabeth Ann Roberts. I wonder how many men fapped to 16 year old Elizabeth?

Ok, notice how it's only when non Chad males such as guy in the photo date younger foids that people get upset?
If Sean O Pry was dating this 19 year old nobody would give a fuck. Everyone would think that foid was lucky for being able to bag him.

He broke the natural lookist hierarchy by managing to "date up" in terms of age, and normies don't like when a person in the hierarchy doesn't know their place. Sub chads are allowed to only date roasties their age or above. Sub5s are not allowed to date at all. It's an unwritten rule that's strictly enforced and thus determines the targets of scrutiny from the normie crowd.

I would say 15/16-24

Did you know that the Playboy Playmate of December, 1958 was a 16 year old girl? Her name is Elizabeth Ann Roberts. I wonder how many men fapped to 16 year old Elizabeth?
1958 was a different time. back then, being into a 16 year old was already stigmatized, but back then you could get away with it more easily than now. attraction to 16 year olds was already labeled deviant back then but sneaking past the deviancy barriers was easier to do back then.

:feelsclown: foids throwing tantrums about 26yo men dating 19 year old women
deafening silence about 62yo mohels sucking the penises of 9-day-old babyboys :feelsclown:

Remember the following, gents, and allow this based Arab to explain the truth
series name?

not gonna read. those tweets are insane ragefuel. 19 year old dates 15 year old equals grown man dating child, but 19 year old woman dates a guy who isn't even 10 years older equals a little toddler being groomed.

this wasn't even controversial a few decades ago. besides, in europe this isn't as frowned upon.
Can you do some research on this topic? Who started this insanity and why the fuck is it so pervasive in our society. I have a feeling because it’s something that was deeply rooted in traditionalism and religion via arranged marriages; modern day cucks (who are anti-religion) will do anything to make it seem evil by associating it with words like pedophilia and grooming.

1958 was a different time. back then, being into a 16 year old was already stigmatized, but back then you could get away with it more easily than now. attraction to 16 year olds was already labeled deviant back then but sneaking past the deviancy barriers was easier to do back then.
It might have been labelled devient but now it's labelled actual pedophilia and they want your head on a pike for it. Also no internet back then so no woke mob to doxx you and ruin your life.
:feelsclown: foids throwing tantrums about 26yo men dating 19 year old women
deafening silence about 62yo mohels sucking the penises of 9-day-old babyboys :feelsclown:

series name?
The Great Pretender but I've already said in this thread idk if it's good or not
Can you do some research on this topic? Who started this insanity and why the fuck is it so pervasive in our society. I have a feeling because it’s something that was deeply rooted in traditionalism and religion via arranged marriages; modern day cucks (who are anti-religion) will do anything to make it seem evil by associating it with words like pedophilia and grooming.
Agecuckery dates back to late 1800s and first world feminism intersecting with puritanism. Honestly there needs to be a whole ass book done on this topic. If there is, I would fucking love it if someone could find it. If not, maybe it can be my life's work.

14 year old foidlet being dickjuggled by an entire highschool foodball team: Perfectly fine
19 year old foid being in a relationship with someone 7 years older: bad

within the next decade: “She was only 25 you pedo!!! :foidSoy:

It actually goes back to the 1850s when early feminists crept onto the scene. Although it wasn't until the 1930s-1950s when age cuckery started to gain a serious foothold into the public

It actually goes back to the 1850s when early feminists crept onto the scene. Although it wasn't until the 1930s-1950s when age cuckery started to gain a serious foothold into the public
Where did you read that? I read that too. It was Elizabeth Oakes Smith in 1850s who started this