Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Age cucks only cuck about prime aged foids

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-

Reddit soys are mad that a 34 year old man has the audacity to date a 23 year old foid. Of course, this outrage only applies to heterosexual relationships where the man is older. If two faggots are dating and one is 34 and the other is 23, Reddit soys say :soy: "love is love":soy:.

Also, somewhere in the USA right now, there's a 54 year old man dating/ fucking a 43 year old foid. That's still an 11 year age difference. Reddit soys will say :foidSoy:"they are both consenting adults":foidSoy:. Last I checked, 23 is an adult as well. So why can't a 34 year old man bang a 23 year old foid if his 54 year old father can bang a 43 year old foid? Huh, IT soys?

I’ve seen soys get angry at men in their 40’s dating foids in their 30’s actually. They were also mad at Jeff bezos with his new foid wife who is 52 but looks younger :feelskek:

Last edited:
I’ve seen soys get angry at men in their 40’s dating foids in their 30’s actually. They were also mad at Jeff bezos with his new foid wife who is 52 but looks younger :feelskek:
Peak age cuckery

Old foids gatekeep younger ones to have more for themselves and simps are playing right into it, even though males are genetically coded to go for younger. If they excuse hypergamy because of muh biology they should encourage older males to breed teen foids.

My sister, when she was young she didnt care for age, she dated guys twice her age, now when she is 33 suddenly she makes online crusades against "old pervs" commenting sexually on 17 yo full grown bitches.

Old foids gatekeep younger ones to have more for themselves
This.

The entire basis of agecuckery is old harpies' gatekeeping male access to their competition -- young pussy.

Foids' eggs rot too fast. Without the effects of agecuckery in our society, no respectable gentleman would have anything to do to any foid past the age of 25 -- not for sex, nor for anything -- except, perhaps, if she is a committed and loyal wife and mother to his children.

If men decided to respect themselves today (friday), by monday any foid past the age 25 would be either committed to her family (husband, children) or left to starve to death on the streets, since they're (generally) incapable of fending for themselves without subsidies or welfare.

Foids have no biological role other than making babies and breastfeeding them, and they start losing this ability when they reach the ripe old age of 16, which is the maternal age when the healthiest babies are born. So, a 25 yo foid is 9 years past her prime, if she saw herself decline for 9 years straight and didn't get her shit together, it is almost impossible she ever will -- even if she really, really tries, after 25 years of bombardment from evironmental toxins, radiation, food, pathogens, etc. her eggs are already too damaged, and her offspring will accumulate too high a mutagenic load in comparison to the offspring of a youger foid.

Last edited:
Normies are retarded both are of legal age, who cares?

Old foids gatekeep younger ones to have more for themselves and simps are playing right into it, even though males are genetically coded to go for younger. If they excuse hypergamy because of muh biology they should encourage older males to breed teen foids.

My sister, when she was young she didnt care for age, she dated guys twice her age, now when she is 33 suddenly she makes online crusades against "old pervs" commenting sexually on 17 yo full grown bitches.
Age cuckery will only increase in the next 10-15 years as Gen Z foids born in the late 90s, early 2000s start hitting the wall.

I wonder how bad the age cuckery is outside of Anglo countries. When I was chadfishing a lot of German foids told me an age gap of 5-10 years wouldn’t be an issue but there were also some who wouldn’t date someone 5 years older.

Bookmarked OP btw. I love your threads about age cucks:feelsLSD:

Age cuckery will only increase in the next 10-15 years as Gen Z foids born in the late 90s, early 2000s start hitting the wall.
They are raised to crusade against everything that doesnt benefits them directly. Its unbelievable how much the society shapes into whatever foids want, it doesnt matter what everyone else want. We live in the biggest women worshipping times, they are treated as deities.

The most ragefuel moment is that I would have been grateful to any 30+ y.o. moderately attractive female who would slept with me and introduced me into the world of sexual pleasure when I was young and naive ( like 15-22 y.o. ).
But these females absolutely despise unattractive inexperienced men and treat them like invisible or some sort of vermin even though so many young men would fuck older females because young men are desperate to gain sexual experience.
Now I'm older myself and I'm attracted to younger females.

The most ragefuel moment is that I would have been grateful to any 30+ y.o. moderately attractive female who would slept with me and introduced me into the world of sexual pleasure when I was young and naive ( like 15-22 y.o. ).
But these females absolutely despise unattractive inexperienced men and treat them like invisible or some sort of vermin even though so many young men would fuck older females because young men are desperate to gain sexual experience.
Now I'm older myself and I'm attracted to younger females.
Same. Women hate inexperienced guys, even virgin girls look for experienced guys. I always liked broad range of foids, i dont think someone older can take sexual advantage over a younger one because of age difference, when i was 14-20 i liked from teen to mid forties, now many years later i still like the same. Its how sexual attraction works, humans are the only one inventing some weird rules.

reddit users are hypocrites and retards

It’s not even illegal/legit pedo shit like some 60 year old with an 6 year old loli or some other fucked up deep web crap why the fuck are these idiots seething so much? It doesn’t even make sense what a bunch of faggots i hate these:bluepill::soy: normie cucks:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You can’t win these days no matter what you do some :bluepill::soy: cuck faggot loving piece of shit will have something to say like a maggot :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking foids you can never win these days with foids or age cucks they are raising the age that foids can be fucked every fucking day :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

would still be perfectly fine if she was 14, gladly i live in a country where AOC law is 14, altough the teen girls only want experienced males, be their age or older, the more masculine and thug-like the better. Every men have attraction to teens, hypocrites, self-righteous virtuous-cuckoldry-filled, reddit has cuckold-bull worship filling their plates

i'm an agecuck because i like to turbo cuck normies from prime age foids