Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She said its my personality

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My chadrone cousin tried to hook me up with a girl she said nothings wrong with my looks but my personality is evil and twisted my cousin is a play boy and subconsciously blackpilled so he told her if he looked like zayn Malik would u fuck him she Said no jfl I hate foids so much if I was chad she'd be on my dick begging for my attention but since I'm ugly and dark traid to her it's a no go looks before anything

Your personality is not "evil and twisted"; it's likely she would ascribe these traits to you being "confident" and "mysterious" if you were Chadlite-tier... :feelsjuice:

Did she even attempt to speak with you? :feelshaha:

Why don't foids care about the personalities of these guys? :feelsree::feelsree:
1665110521221-png.662434

Why their personality detector stops working in the presence of these guys?? :feelsree::feelsree:

Attachments

• 1665110521221.png
    1665110521221.png
    195 KB · Views: 213
Your personality is not "evil and twisted"; it's likely she would ascribe these traits to you being "confident" and "mysterious" if you were Chadlite-tier... :feelsjuice:

Did she even attempt to speak with you? :feelshaha:
No

Stop killing puppies and maybe Shell like you?

You look evil and twisted your personality isn’t

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back