Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL She let every Chad so whatever they wished. But became a prude after college. She portrays herself as an unknowing victim. Despite doing it several ti

She wasn't even 18 at the time

"but girls under 18 are innocent and not into sex" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

>But became a prude after college
She said "We have had an incredibly healthy sex life and I've indulged in every single desire/kink he's vocalized " though

I'm clearly not in my senses, and I have no recollection of this happening

Oh yeah, because you just randomly appeared in that situation. Nothing that took place before that had any influence on you getting gangbanged.

Remember though, women aren't children.................. unless it's convenient.

Fucking roastie hoe, i hope her bf went ER.

all roast beef needs is a thorough grinding into a fine paste to be easily digestible by local pigs. forever soiled by an unmarried penis(rather many), the roast is doomed to walk the earth with a lost soul if not dealt with

the chad who sent the video is pretty based

How could you a blame a man for leaving you considering your history, you fucking asked for it whore.

And people still say they are innocent? The stupid I was a teenager and didn’t know better is a stupid excuse. They are not FUCKNG children, teenagers know very well what they are doing. But society infantilise them, and the fuckers use this excuse. Fuck Reddit, fuck foids and fuck agecucks

fuck her

sadpandathrowawayx said:
I'm clearly not in my senses
and I have no recollection of this happening
likely story

Her boyfriend is a cuck for dating a whore in the first place, so I'm sure he'll come around.

Unknowing victim, LOL. Foids are never unknowing. God I hope she got AIDS and just doesn't know it yet.

She said "We have had an incredibly healthy sex life and I've indulged in every single desire/kink he's vocalized " though
Clearly not everything if he saw things being done that he hasn't done to her, himself.

the chad who sent the video is pretty based
Tbh

Her boyfriend is a cuck for dating a whore in the first place, so I'm sure he'll come around.

Cope, she could of lied to him about her complete history and only told him enough not to chase him away. Thread wouldn't exist if she was forgiven.

Make no mistake, dude is going to make empty promises, hit it a few more times before he ghosts her for good. No dude with options sticks around after having their manhood laughed at in such a manner.

Clearly not everything if he saw things being done that he hasn't done to her, himself.

Tbh

Cope, she could of lied to him about her complete history and only told him enough not to chase him away. Thread wouldn't exist if she was forgiven.

Make no mistake, dude is going to make empty promises, hit it a few more times before he ghosts her for good. No dude with options sticks around after having their manhood laughed at in such a manner.

We have had an incredibly healthy sex life and I've indulged in every single desire/kink he's vocalized

That should have been his first clue, normal foids don't enjoy sex, but sluts do. If she's a slut, unless he took her virginity, she slutted it up with multiple dudes prior to them getting together. It's not rocket science to put two and two together.

Would want to see the vid TBH, he should publish it somehow. Hope she kills herself as a result.

That should have been his first clue, normal foids don't enjoy sex, but sluts do. If she's a slut, unless he took her virginity, she slutted it up with multiple dudes prior to them getting together. It's not rocket science to put two and two together.
Dude could of been vanilla with sex, too scared to push for more than what he asked for. Her larping about not being a gigaslut may of kept him in check from asking for too much all at once.
Hope she kills herself as a result.
Based

One of the comments saying “she was being sexually assaulted by a group of guys while underage” yes because whores cannot ever be held accountable for being whores

Clearly it’s not enough. Maybe things the boyfriend didn’t even know existed.

Wow another one that's a complete whore? What a surprise :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Wow wonder where the BF is now?
My only solace is these whores love like kings from 18-30, but the wall WILL GET HER

This is your average girl in 2020.

Notice how she lies and says she was manipulated and assaulted by evil guys.
Wow wonder where the BF is now?
My only solace is these whores love like kings from 18-30, but the wall WILL GET HER

Cope there's no wall. There's always a cuck ready to wife them up.

Daily AWALT reminder.
Betabuxx = Cuck
Roasties = Toasty

The comments are calling this rape jfl :soy:

all roast beef needs is a thorough grinding into a fine paste to be easily digestible by local pigs. forever soiled by an unmarried penis(rather many), the roast is doomed to walk the earth with a lost soul if not dealt with
brutal.the virgin pill has killed many men