Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill She is NOT your FRIEND

I'm so stoked. I'll never trust a bitch again. If it wants something, it better be on its knees. The sooner you make it clear, the better: Do what you're told and shut up.

She is not your friend. She is not your ally. She does not love you. Do not be fooled by her politeness, it's just "common" courtesy. Her words are that of a Siren, meant to lure you in until you crash and burn. You can read the numerous threads on here or even the news where men have been tricked by a womens words.

You have seen it in middle school, high school, college and even the work place, where men have been asked on dates just to be embarrased later on in front of her friends. Some men even have their embarrassment recorded and put online. How can some of you still fall for this even after having all of the evidence provided for you.

Men before you have gone through this before you and have told their tales so you dont have to. I know I know, you think you're different you think SHE is different and that it cant happen to you. There's a line a men stretching to the grave that thought the same.

You are not a solar panel, when her smile shines upon you do not power up, cover yourself. Block the rays of light, it carrys radiation, take in too much and you will burn. It is better to remain in the darkness where you cant be exposed.

I understand that a womens affection is a dangerous drug that is pleasant to be injected with. For men such as us, it is not a cure, it is a poison. A poison that causes you to seek more of it. Do not seek more of this poison, it causes you to do things you would not ordinarily do. Do not be a cuck. A white knight. Do not become the things we hate most. Maintain your pride. Your morals. Your dignity. It's a constant battle that some of us struggle with but I implore you to remain strong.

A few moments of validation is not worth it. You lie in bed at night thinking about the pleasant interaction you had with her. You smile to yourself thinking you have a chance. Remove the smile off your face. Get such ridiculous notions from your head. She is not thinking about the interaction. It was inconsequential for her. She is lying in bed kissing her boyfriend. Fucking him. That tiny piece of validation you felt for a fraction of a second, he experiences it everyday. And not just from her, he receives it from other girls or from his coworkers. His girlfriend might even have to fight for his affection.

Do you get angry knowing you might not ever receive this affection. Use that anger as a driving force to climb yourself as close to the top as you can. Make as much money as you can, show off your success by driving the latest Lamborghini or Pagani no matter how much of a cope it is.

TL DR- your deluding yourself if you think she likes you.
Any feedback is appreciated. I think I might have been rambling a bit.

Highest of IQ posts right here. If I may add also that girls will also use you for your knowledge or throw their work upon you expecting you to do it because they think you have nothing better to do. This is more prevalent in college & in the workplace.

just play along with the society, i got some female "friends" i only see them because they keep good notes in the class

I haven't had a female friend since I was 6 years old, I don't know any women and don't think I ever can. They are just so boring and fake, they have no interests but loves to build themselves an image of being genuine with all the "LOVE TO TRAVEL , LOVE READING, LOVE LIFE".
A genuine femoid with such loves is volcel by default.

She may believe in friends first, but her sexual relationship game plan depends on gut feelings for whatever male is her type.

The type of human being each of us prefers to fuck and/or sexually obsess over is called a paraphilia.

However, it's rare to find a femoid whose paraphilia is incel.

Praise brother!I used to trust my oneitis but then I realized that she was ashamed of even talking to me.You really can't trust girls.I did everything for her, I was always there like a faggot and yet she didn't even consider me her "best friend" and didn't want to date me because she had "high standards".She pretty much spat on me and told me I was worthless

>SHE
>FRIEND

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I'm kicking the fuck away any femoid looking to turn me into their orbiter.

You goddamn nailed it relating this with dignity. It's the one valuable thing left for us, so don't let other fuckers take it. Ever.

Damn right
Serious question OP

have you ever considered being a poet?

I have a feeling you could go a long way. people listen to dark poetry way more then that hippie dippie lets be happy shit

This^^^^, OP you could really make something out of yourself.

Last edited:
Holes don't even really have other female friends; their "friends" simply serve as a means to an end (mainly getting Chad) hence why they will backstab and sleep with their "friends" Chad boyfriends without a 2nd thought or moment's remorse.

I'm not a religious person but man is The Bible (and Koran) right on women.

o
She is not your friend. She is not your ally. She does not love you. Do not be fooled by her politeness, it's just "common" courtesy. Her words are that of a Siren, meant to lure you in until you crash and burn. You can read the numerous threads on here or even the news where men have been tricked by a womens words.

You have seen it in middle school, high school, college and even the work place, where men have been asked on dates just to be embarrased later on in front of her friends. Some men even have their embarrassment recorded and put online. How can some of you still fall for this even after having all of the evidence provided for you.

Men before you have gone through this before you and have told their tales so you dont have to. I know I know, you think you're different you think SHE is different and that it cant happen to you. There's a line a men stretching to the grave that thought the same.

You are not a solar panel, when her smile shines upon you do not power up, cover yourself. Block the rays of light, it carrys radiation, take in too much and you will burn. It is better to remain in the darkness where you cant be exposed.

I understand that a womens affection is a dangerous drug that is pleasant to be injected with. For men such as us, it is not a cure, it is a poison. A poison that causes you to seek more of it. Do not seek more of this poison, it causes you to do things you would not ordinarily do. Do not be a cuck. A white knight. Do not become the things we hate most. Maintain your pride. Your morals. Your dignity. It's a constant battle that some of us struggle with but I implore you to remain strong.

A few moments of validation is not worth it. You lie in bed at night thinking about the pleasant interaction you had with her. You smile to yourself thinking you have a chance. Remove the smile off your face. Get such ridiculous notions from your head. She is not thinking about the interaction. It was inconsequential for her. She is lying in bed kissing her boyfriend. Fucking him. That tiny piece of validation you felt for a fraction of a second, he experiences it everyday. And not just from her, he receives it from other girls or from his coworkers. His girlfriend might even have to fight for his affection.

Do you get angry knowing you might not ever receive this affection. Use that anger as a driving force to climb yourself as close to the top as you can. Make as much money as you can, show off your success by driving the latest Lamborghini or Pagani no matter how much of a cope it is.

OP makes a pretty good post.
o

OP makes a pretty good post.

Thank you, I needed this. Although this blackpill packed a punch, instead of it knocking me out, it woke me up.
same for me... the black pill made me realize how diluted i was by giving a shit about those cunts

very good post, I agree. There might be the 0.01% chance that a femoid is actually interested in you but don't take this chance !!!! seriously don't. Not unless she's actually sucking your cock. Dignity is the most important word here. I'm serious: She will take your appreciation, love, attraction and suck it up like a vampire. She'll take it to feel better about herself, with not a single care for you. I'm almost a wizard harry and I've encountered this countless times and observed it on others. There's also another piece of wisdom I have to share. If you ignore a femoid's """kindness""" (or her overall way to suck you dry) there is a slight tiny chance that it will make you more interesting. But you have to be tough to the very end. Don't cave in when she smiles at you or even makes compliments. You really have to ignore her basically until she's naked in front of you.
So while you keep your dignity you also raise your chances to get pussy one day at the same time, when you ignore her. Like ... not much, probably only around 0.02% or so but it's still something that might help you to stay strong next time she asks you how you like her hair or touched your hand a little longer when giving you your change and check. They've fucked us enough in this """society""", they took away all our chances to be considered as """valid""", they took so much - do not let them have your dignity, it's the only thing you give voluntary

today a hot roastie at work slightly brushed my leg with hers, and I have been thinking about it the whole day. I am a lost cause.

today a hot roastie at work slightly brushed my leg with hers, and I have been thinking about it the whole day. I am a lost cause.
Ignore it. Dont let your feelings beat you.

They say the flesh is weak but the will is strong. I think they're both weak.

Some of my longest friends are female(I’m friends with this girl from my middle school) and I got to a point where I can’t have any sexual thoughts about her. But my real question is does the same thing apply to men

Ignore it. Dont let your feelings beat you.
Work is dull as it is and she is a beautiful redhead. I know it's no use, she considers me way out of her league. The cunt notices me gawking at her and she intentonally looks down or somewhere else, just because my staring is making her feel uncomfortable.

Women are overall an enemy to males, instinctively. If a woman does not view you sexually, then simply move on.

Some of my longest friends are female(I’m friends with this girl from my middle school) and I got to a point where I can’t have any sexual thoughts about her. But my real question is does the same thing apply to men
Same, i've got my one and only friend, who is femoid too, back in my bluepill days. I have no sexual desire for her, so we can have a somewhat healthy friendship.

Women get pleasure out of friendzoning men, luring them out of inceldom then shitting in our mouths.

all women are our enemies
don't believe their lies
The lesbians giros. They are not enemy. Because them enemy are own enemy.
The sweety girls sucks. The are so not human. I know that nota are all girls ser bar. Exists good females un order yo live high with her

A blackpill a day to keep the hoes away. This post is literally me. Im in love with my best friend and shes dating one of my other friends im cucked so hard.

Agreed. I posted several threads on this topic myself.

But.....maybe she actually does like me?

I too, thought I had a femoid friend(then again once I starting getting money I thought I had lots of friends). Said I'm still fine chilling with ya, but I ain't getting ya booze or drugs. A co worker hit me with the redpill, she's only chilling for the shit you do. Set a trap and exposed her as a gold digger lmao

Going back through the most blackpilled threads to ever grace this forum. This was one of the ones that stung the most

MGTOW POST Level.
Its over
Universe hates us

In short women cannot be "friends" with guys, they either have simps or fuck buddies. No in-between. If she doesn't consider you good enough for sex (to replicate your genes) she thinks you're genetically beneath her.