Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill She is NOT your FRIEND

E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
She is not your friend. She is not your ally. She does not love you. Do not be fooled by her politeness, it's just "common" courtesy. Her words are that of a Siren, meant to lure you in until you crash and burn. You can read the numerous threads on here or even the news where men have been tricked by a womens words.

You have seen it in middle school, high school, college and even the work place, where men have been asked on dates just to be embarrased later on in front of her friends. Some men even have their embarrassment recorded and put online. How can some of you still fall for this even after having all of the evidence provided for you.

Men before you have gone through this before you and have told their tales so you dont have to. I know I know, you think you're different you think SHE is different and that it cant happen to you. There's a line a men stretching to the grave that thought the same.

You are not a solar panel, when her smile shines upon you do not power up, cover yourself. Block the rays of light, it carrys radiation, take in too much and you will burn. It is better to remain in the darkness where you cant be exposed.

I understand that a womens affection is a dangerous drug that is pleasant to be injected with. For men such as us, it is not a cure, it is a poison. A poison that causes you to seek more of it. Do not seek more of this poison, it causes you to do things you would not ordinarily do. Do not be a cuck. A white knight. Do not become the things we hate most. Maintain your pride. Your morals. Your dignity. It's a constant battle that some of us struggle with but I implore you to remain strong.

A few moments of validation is not worth it. You lie in bed at night thinking about the pleasant interaction you had with her. You smile to yourself thinking you have a chance. Remove the smile off your face. Get such ridiculous notions from your head. She is not thinking about the interaction. It was inconsequential for her. She is lying in bed kissing her boyfriend. Fucking him. That tiny piece of validation you felt for a fraction of a second, he experiences it everyday. And not just from her, he receives it from other girls or from his coworkers. His girlfriend might even have to fight for his affection.

Do you get angry knowing you might not ever receive this affection. Use that anger as a driving force to climb yourself as close to the top as you can. Make as much money as you can, show off your success by driving the latest Lamborghini or Pagani no matter how much of a cope it is.

TL DR- your deluding yourself if you think she likes you.
Any feedback is appreciated. I think I might have been rambling a bit.

Good post.

Any friend of an opp is a opp too.

I hope no 1 here is deluded tbh tbh

the only true validation is when she spreads her legs or sucks your penis

She only uses you for attention, regardless of what she does.

The only IOI is your penis in her vagina.

Only a girl who gives me sexual access without payment is my friend. Hence, none.

Her words are that of a Siren, meant to lure you in until you crash and burn.

A few moments of validation is not worth it. You lie in bed at night thinking about the pleasant interaction you had with her. You smile to yourself thinking you have a chance. Remove the smile off your face. Get such ridiculous notions from your head. She is not thinking about the interaction. It was inconsequential for her. She is lying in bed kissing her boyfriend. Fucking him. That tiny piece of validation you felt for a fraction of a second, he experiences it everyday. And not just from her, he receives it from other girls or from his coworkers. His girlfriend might even have to fight for his affection.

TL DR- your deluding yourself if you think she likes you.

What a good post. This is a very potent black pill.

There would be no soulmates, nor any romance between them, if they don't have sexual desire in each other. Excellent point, OP.

You lie in bed at night thinking about the pleasant interaction you had with her. You smile to yourself thinking you have a chance. Remove the smile off your face. Get such ridiculous notions from your head. She is not thinking about the interaction. It was inconsequential for her. She is lying in bed kissing her boyfriend. Fucking him. .

Thank you, I needed this. Although this blackpill packed a punch, instead of it knocking me out, it woke me up.

Very good post

How dare you slander my oneitis like this

Thank you, I needed this. Although this blackpill packed a punch, instead of it knocking me out, it woke me up.
Thank You. I knew my post was serious when my own words began to affect me but I needed to swallow it. This post was just as neccessary for me as it was the rest of you.
How dare you slander my oneitis like this
Kek. My apologies.

A female friend is simply using you for validation or money. That's it. If she really liked you, she would've fucked you a long time ago. Being friends with a femoid if you're single is the most cucked act on earth.

modern females are incapable of love

I have never been validated by a female. They always know how to make me feel unwanted and unloved.

Beautiful post, you should be proud of yourself OP. We’ve heard it snippets and portions here before, but thank you for delivering the atomic blackpill in full.

I understand that a womens affection is a dangerous drug that is pleasant to be injected with. For men such as us, it is not a cure, it is a poison. A poison that causes you to seek more of it. Do not seek more of this poison, it causes you to do things you would not ordinarily do. Do not be a cuck. A white knight. Do not become the things we hate most. Maintain your pride. Your morals. Your dignity. It's a constant battle that some of us struggle with but I implore you to remain strong.

applause.gif

Solid blackpill. About time the mods stickies something worthwhile

I want female validation so bad

very high IQ post. just the smile of a foid can fill your soul with hope but it is all fake

This post doesn't affect me at all.

rofl at all the people that agree wth OP, you guys are pathetic

about time i stop doubting myself

"you guys are pathetic."

but you have the time to tell us that on this very forum? well done habibi

i want female friends so badly please god

It's part of the black pill to not have female friends. Female friend = female who finds you unattractive

No humblebragging.
I am going to have to disagree here. Some of my best friends in life were women. I grew up with my girl cousins. They were my best friends, almost like siblings. I still see them sometimes. That's all you need to know about them.

I just ended a very long friendship with a model (cam model) in her 20's. All I will say about it is it was more or less friendzoned for 95% of the time, almost the entire time we knew each other. We called and texted each other all the time. She was my best friend. She even gave me advice on how to get women. If I had a question about a woman in my world's behavior, I would ask her and she would try to figure it out. If I was dealing with a woman in my world, she would give me all sorts of advice for how to turn it into a dating situation. Her attitude was she was trying to help me get laid! At the same time, I really learned all about women knowing this chick.

One thing I learned is they are horny as Hell. I learned this due to what she told me about her sexual self.

We would be texting and she would say, "Excuse me, I have to go masturbate," and then come back 45 minutes later. Some nights she would masturbate off and on all night long. Some days she would masturbate off and on all day long. She had a driving job and she would pull off the road during breaks in her job, pull into a parking lot and masturbate to orgasm. I learned all about women's sex drive too. Some women can be wet from the time they get up in the morning til the time they go to bed at night! In addition, there is a physical sensation of horniness described to me as "a pain in the stomach, but a good pain." I believe these are the gina tingles they talk about. It seems to be a tingling sensation in their abdomen. There is also a psychological component to their sex drive. She described it as "a feeling of hunger."

She was a very good friend to me for 1 1/2 years. I eventually ended it because no sex and I wanted to have a sexual relationship with her. She said she saw me more as a father figure.

If you can ever have one good female friend, one cool thing about it is you will learn all about women and what they are really like. I mean really really really like. You will know them inside and out after a year or two of close friendship.

I will say in my favor that I have supposedly been very goodlooking since age 18. I had two offers to be a male model, which I turned down. All I would say about that is that everything you hear about women giving goodlooking men a lot of attention is true.

So maybe women were good friends with me simply because of my looks. A lot of you guys say you are ugly, so my experience might not apply to you.

Now I am 60, and apparently my looks are shot to Hell, although women my age still say I am goodlooking. and my life is exactly like you incels. I'm an Omega. A lot of women treat me pretty badly all day long just about every day. Mostly I am just completely invisible to them, which is painful especially as I have experienced the opposite. I'm officially old. Even women in their 50's won't go out with me as they say I'm old. Once you get that 6 in front of your age as opposed to a 5, you are officially old. The only women who might possibly go out with me would be right around my age, and a lot of women my age look like animals that escaped from the zoo.

If you can find a woman who will be a very good friend to you, consider a friendship. At the very least you will go a long way towards figuring these baffling creatures out.

Pluses of a female friendship:

• You learn all about women, and I do mean all about women.
  • She might try to help you get laid and give you tips on approaching, dating, etc. She can practically be your dating coach.
  • If you are very lucky, she will fix you up with her friends. In this case, even being friendzoned is not bad.
It's part of the black pill to not have female friends. Female friend = female who finds you unattractive

That is not necessarily true. I have had female friends who found me very attractive, but we were friends because for one reason or another, she didn't want to do anything romantic or sexual with me.

But yeah, it can be she does not find you attractive. Having a female friend and knowing she is just a friend because she finds you unattractive is pretty painful.

When you're ready to leave your spaceship and come back down to Earth let us know.
i want female friends so badly please god
Your desperation will be your undoing. I hope you dont let show in real life

Last edited:
they only talk to you, when, they need something from you ..

Tenor 1

I have females friends. I have learned not to go into a friendship wondering if it could be something more. None have ever asked for anything of financial gain.
Like another poster, I have learned a lot about females through my friends and saw things in a different point of view.
The one time I was fucked over by a woman, was the one who acted like she wanted a romantic relationship.

Femoids don't deserve anything. I loved your post OP, but what I hated was your constant use of "she" and "her" instead of "it". Femoids are degenerate organisms and must be treated that way. I hate them to hell.

Can't relate, no femoids even give me the light of day.

Good post though, something every man should hear.

Do you get angry knowing you might not ever receive this affection. Use that anger as a driving force to climb yourself as close to the top as you can. Make as much money as you can, show off your success by driving the latest Lamborghini or Pagani no matter how much of a cope it is.
Damn so your advice is be a wage slave contribute to the society that oppresses you, accept being sexless and kissless, be a good litle tax paying cog in the machine instead of exacting vengence. Sounds pretty pathetic to me.

Needed these daily reminders, thx

You lie in bed at night thinking about the pleasant interaction you had with her. You smile to yourself thinking you have a chance. Remove the smile off your face. Get such ridiculous notions from your head. She is not thinking about the interaction. It was inconsequential for her. She is lying in bed kissing her boyfriend. Fucking him. That tiny piece of validation you felt for a fraction of a second, he experiences it everyday. And not just from her, he receives it from other girls or from his coworkers. His girlfriend might even have to fight for his affection.

:feelsrope:

Damn so your advice is be a wage slave contribute to the society that oppresses you, accept being sexless and kissless, be a good litle tax paying cog in the machine instead of exacting vengence. Sounds pretty pathetic to me.
It's a price to pay for the bigger goals. History is rife with examples of men who had to slave away before they climbed their way up the company ladder or the banking ladder or whatever else. You think Hitler would have been able to achieve what he did if accepted the way things were. He failed but still.
You could take the criminal route to wealth, but how long before you get caught. Is it worth sacrificing what little freedom you have.

There was an episode of avatar the last airbender where they had to attack a giant drill. But the problem was the outer shell was to tough and couldn't be penetrated from the outside. So they had to go inside and destroy the support beams causing the whole thing to collapse. Sometimes outer assault isnt enough and it has to come from the inside.

I can't believe some "blackpilled" incels still have female friends.

I haven't had a female friend since I was 6 years old, I don't know any women and don't think I ever can. They are just so boring and fake, they have no interests but loves to build themselves an image of being genuine with all the "LOVE TO TRAVEL , LOVE READING, LOVE LIFE".

Amazing post op.
Nothing hurts more than the truth.

Thank you!

Having female "friends":

Top work. This post should be tattooed, word for word, on the skin of every single cuckstears bluepiller so they never forget what they are.