Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill She is NOT your FRIEND

all women are our enemies
don't believe their lies

10/10 post! You realized the truth and put your knowledge into an easy to understand forum post. More of that please!

I'm glad this is stickied. I'm a victim of this and found out about it the hard way. Hey incels in the friendzone, GHOST that bitch because sticking around with her will only make you feel 1000000x worse later on

I have had female friends who found me very attractive, but we were friends because for one reason or another, she didn't want to do anything romantic or sexual with me.

Atomic cope
I have had female friends who found me very attractive, but we were friends because for one reason or another, she didn't want to do anything romantic or sexual with me.

Atomic cope

I'm kicking the fuck away any femoid looking to turn me into their orbiter.

You goddamn nailed it relating this with dignity. It's the one valuable thing left for us, so don't let other fuckers take it. Ever.

good post OP, any incels here who still orbit or give females validation need to understand your message well.

When a women be smiling she be thinking ATM $$$$

Remember men ... NO PIGEON for life!

By the average age of this incel society, I am what you guys would call a "wizard". I've been an incel for a long time and I totally agree with the OP. Women see you are a provider, sexual partner and basically their own personal slave. If you dont fulfill one of these conditions or you are unwilling to submit to the will of such being as the woman, you are outcasted and ridiculed. Women dont make friends, even among them, women see their ilk as potential future allies or enemies. They dont have empathy, they use feelings a tool to manipulate others and they would never be "friends" with a male they dont see some sort of material or intimate benefit coming out of it.

A friend of mine was an incel until 2 weeks ago. He's homeless and found a homeless woman to fool around with. Lo and behold, a few days ago she ran off with most of his shit. Hope he used rubbers...

A few moments of validation is not worth it. You lie in bed at night thinking about the pleasant interaction you had with her. You smile to yourself thinking you have a chance. Remove the smile off your face. Get such ridiculous notions from your head. She is not thinking about the interaction. It was inconsequential for her. She is lying in bed kissing her boyfriend. Fucking him. That tiny piece of validation you felt for a fraction of a second, he experiences it everyday.
so true, but ragefuel

Kinda weird...

I was thinking earlier today that if the feeemayle isn't super-into you then it's already over. Its just a matter of when it will be over. muh guess is so many relationships are cuckable by Chad but he is too busy with better-looking feeemayles. so to COPE the female just chills with some guy who is a stand-in until (or if ever) Chad rescues her. Better to be alone than be in a cuckable relationship.

Holy grammar mistakes. Holy platitudes and clitches. Holy lowiq post. God, it's over for these lowiqcels. :feelsgah::feelsgah:

will never let a female use me as an orbiter ever again while Chad gets the fucking

Never really had female friends, never saw the point to that and I just can't comprehend how come some men see the male-female friendships as being something possible. I never were able to understand guys that hang out with girls as if it was a normal thing neither.

I always despised them because of the fact they're all hypocrits, passive-aggressive, boring, uninteresting, have no loyalty, irrational, vapid, shallow, vain and last but not least, just different.

I'm glad this is stickied. I'm a victim of this and found out about it the hard way. Hey incels in the friendzone, GHOST that bitch because sticking around with her will only make you feel 1000000x worse later on

Serously, ghost and never think of that roastie ever again

Yeah, I remember all the imaginary conversations I had with women as well as the imagined lives we'd share together. Gotta grow up sometime though. Can't remain a boy forever.

Good thread OP
in the past those beasts took advantage of me but never again

They throw tantrums when you decide not to orbit. Just like spoiled children.

High Quality and High IQ thread OP. Very Wise and true words. May be a hard pill to swallow but the harsh truth is always better than a reassuring fable.

Only a girl who gives me sexual access without payment is my friend. Hence, none.

what if she has a really great personality
5269d61bc28fb693ef1fe52c8709a5a8.jpg

what if she has a really great personality
5269d61bc28fb693ef1fe52c8709a5a8.jpg
Great personality for girls= submissive, chaste outside of her husband, feminine, caring. Pretty much nonexistent nowadays, not even for Chad they're like this, let alone for me.

Damn so your advice is be a wage slave contribute to the society that oppresses you, accept being sexless and kissless, be a good litle tax paying cog in the machine instead of exacting vengence. Sounds pretty pathetic to me.
Its either that, going er or roping

JFL at people in this thread that think that femoids actually care about them:lul::lul::lul:

Yea I been knew she won’t be a ACTUAL friend

She is not your friend. She is not your ally. She does not love you. Do not be fooled by her politeness, it's just "common" courtesy. Her words are that of a Siren, meant to lure you in until you crash and burn. You can read the numerous threads on here or even the news where men have been tricked by a womens words.

You have seen it in middle school, high school, college and even the work place, where men have been asked on dates just to be embarrased later on in front of her friends. Some men even have their embarrassment recorded and put online. How can some of you still fall for this even after having all of the evidence provided for you.

Men before you have gone through this before you and have told their tales so you dont have to. I know I know, you think you're different you think SHE is different and that it cant happen to you. There's a line a men stretching to the grave that thought the same.

You are not a solar panel, when her smile shines upon you do not power up, cover yourself. Block the rays of light, it carrys radiation, take in too much and you will burn. It is better to remain in the darkness where you cant be exposed.

I understand that a womens affection is a dangerous drug that is pleasant to be injected with. For men such as us, it is not a cure, it is a poison. A poison that causes you to seek more of it. Do not seek more of this poison, it causes you to do things you would not ordinarily do. Do not be a cuck. A white knight. Do not become the things we hate most. Maintain your pride. Your morals. Your dignity. It's a constant battle that some of us struggle with but I implore you to remain strong.

A few moments of validation is not worth it. You lie in bed at night thinking about the pleasant interaction you had with her. You smile to yourself thinking you have a chance. Remove the smile off your face. Get such ridiculous notions from your head. She is not thinking about the interaction. It was inconsequential for her. She is lying in bed kissing her boyfriend. Fucking him. That tiny piece of validation you felt for a fraction of a second, he experiences it everyday. And not just from her, he receives it from other girls or from his coworkers. His girlfriend might even have to fight for his affection.

Do you get angry knowing you might not ever receive this affection. Use that anger as a driving force to climb yourself as close to the top as you can. Make as much money as you can, show off your success by driving the latest Lamborghini or Pagani no matter how much of a cope it is.

TL DR- your deluding yourself if you think she likes you.
Any feedback is appreciated. I think I might have been rambling a bit.
If you blame women, then you're the problem. Take responsibility.

Incels, they're that blackpilled.

Fuck blue- or red-pill.

Do you get angry knowing you might not ever receive this affection. Use that anger as a driving force to climb yourself as close to the top as you can. Make as much money as you can, show off your success by driving the latest Lamborghini or Pagani no matter how much of a cope it is.
Great post until this, buying useless shit to show off social status is not only cope, but you're also will be sustaining an industry that only exist because incels as a concept also exist. I can only recommend you to looksmaxx as good as you can, and try to live a comfortable life.

Serious question OP

have you ever considered being a poet?

I have a feeling you could go a long way. people listen to dark poetry way more then that hippie dippie lets be happy shit

Great post until this, buying useless shit to show off social status is not only cope, but you're also will be sustaining an industry that only exist because incels as a concept also exist. I can only recommend you to looksmaxx as good as you can, and try to live a comfortable life.
Incels have no effect on the automobile industry. Multi million dollar cars are ussually bought by successful men such as Jay Leno who have no female problems. Buying nice cars at the very least show you have accomplished something which is the point I was trying to make.

And looksmaxing contributes to the medical industry if you're getting surgery or the clothing companies of your buying clothes. At least with cars that never go out of style unlike clothes. You can get enjoyment from collecting cars. Who gets enjoyment from collecting surgeries.
Serious question OP

have you ever considered being a poet?

I have a feeling you could go a long way. people listen to dark poetry way more then that hippie dippie lets be happy shit
I couldn't pull it off. I would have to repeat the success over and over again which I couldn't do. I was in a mood when I wrote this so it was easy to write after I sorted out what I wanted to say. I have no idea what I would write about anyway.

Last edited:
Incels have no effect on the automobile industry. Multi million dollar cars are ussually bought by successful men such as Jay Leno who have no female problems. Buying nice cars at the very least show you have accomplished something which is the point I was trying to make.

And looksmaxing contributes to the medical industry if you're getting surgery or the clothing companies of your buying clothes. At least with cars that never go out of style unlike clothes. You can get enjoyment from collecting cars. Who gets enjoyment from collecting surgeries.
It makes sense from the "proving you're successful" perspective, but once again, why the fuck should an incel care? Women will either want him as betabux or will want no business with him at all, so your family will think highly of you? Why care about this, unless you're a useless sack or shit, a criminal or a asshole, there's not reason why your family shouldn't like you, if they don't, again, why should you care about proving you're successful to them?

And no, I'm not saying looksmaxxing to the point of paying for surgeries, if you want that great, but at least stay in shape, keep a good haircut and a beard that you like, use the clothes you feel comfortable with in your personal life, yes, this won't bring you any women, but will leave you less stressed out about it, women should never be the end goal, they're just fuckholes and dumb cunts, live your life to get comfortable with yourself, to not depend on anyone else, get other goals that doesn't involve women. Buying cars and other expensive shit only for the sake of showing off it's normie-tier.

It makes me sad that 90% of the posters here is to become a normie and get gfs, that's fucking pathetic. We KNOW normiehood is rotten to the core, there is no reason we should want participate in their world. Get a job, if you have some inheritence money or got rich out of crypto, live the neet life, and live your life as comfortable as you want, that's my advice.

It makes sense from the "proving you're successful" perspective, but once again, why the fuck should an incel care? Women will either want him as betabux or will want no business with him at all, so your family will think highly of you? Why care about this, unless you're a useless sack or shit, a criminal or a asshole, there's not reason why your family shouldn't like you, if they don't, again, why should you care about proving you're successful to them?

And no, I'm not saying looksmaxxing to the point of paying for surgeries, if you want that great, but at least stay in shape, keep a good haircut and a beard that you like, use the clothes you feel comfortable with in your personal life, yes, this won't bring you any women, but will leave you less stressed out about it, women should never be the end goal, they're just fuckholes and dumb cunts, live your life to get comfortable with yourself, to not depend on anyone else, get other goals that doesn't involve women. Buying cars and other expensive shit only for the sake of showing off it's normie-tier.

It makes me sad that 90% of the posters here is to become a normie and get gfs, that's fucking pathetic. We KNOW normiehood is rotten to the core, there is no reason we should want participate in their world. Get a job, if you have some inheritence money or got rich out of crypto, live the neet life, and live your life as comfortable as you want, that's my advice.
I love cars so I would collect them if I was ultra rich regardless of what others thought. What you said is still true though. It's no surprise that most here want the normal life. Not many can live a solitary life without having a mental breakdown which is why solitary confinement is considered a punishment.

I love cars so I would collect them if I was ultra rich regardless of what others thought.

If that is what would make your life better and feel comfortable, go for it.

What you said is still true though. It's no surprise that most here want the normal life. Not many can live a solitary life without having a mental breakdown which is why solitary confinement is considered a punishment.

To a degree, yes, that's why should at least look for a social life, even if that means hanging out with other incel losers, but for me, there's no greater feeling than staying alone knowing nobody will come to talk shit to me and make my life worse, like it is in the house I'm living right now.

A friend of mine was an incel until 2 weeks ago. He's homeless and found a homeless woman to fool around with. Lo and behold, a few days ago she ran off with most of his shit. Hope he used rubbers...
what is there to steal from a homeless man