Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"She found a boyfriend. Not an Italian. I didn't protest."

Was Bonasera a cuck?

• Yes

Votes: 15 100.0%
  • No, I respect that he gave his daughter freedom to date American Chads (JFL if you vote this)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
1:04

That was his first mistake right there. JFL at letting your daughter dating WASP chads.

Don Corleone should have blackpilled him but he probably figured out Bonasera was cucked beyond saving anyway.

Yeah he was cucked, though didn't watch the video.

@Saudade thoughts? Would you let your daughter date a non-Slavic boyfriend?

@Saudade thoughts? Would you let your daughter date a non-Slavic boyfriend?
I would instill values into her to act like a respectable and decent woman like her ancestors were who will marry a quality man and not to be a whore dating and fucking around left and right like a slut. But that would eventually fail so my line draw would be for her to date/marry a white Christian person and to not have any abortions during her lifetime. I would like her to marry someone from this country and i wouldn't be happy if she chose a non Orthodox or non Slav but we could work that out. By the way if she brings me any kind of ethnic home i would straight up disown her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back