Venting Shaving your head as a norwooder is a sad experience

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 8h 27m
I get to see the hairs from the back and side of my head, unaffected by baldness, falling to the ground. They look so smooth and healthy. My hair was so voluminous back when I was a kid/teen :feelsbadman:

There's no way to truly win against baldness. Even taking finasteride will not solve the problem entirely, it just slows the process. I have a normie acquaintace who has been taking it for like 10 years now, he's also in his early 30s. He's not balding as much as me, but you can notice how thin the hair on the top of his head is compared to the rest.

Baldness is not about your hair "falling", like many people think: it's about your hair regrowing thinner and thinner each time it falls (everyone's hairs fall), until it's gone from the top of your scalp. It thins and strangles the hair, even if you keep it through fin, it still gets thin and ugly compared to the unaffected parts.

Fin is a half-assed measure (that can still affect your T and it also cause some other side-effects); Durasteride is a stronger version of fin, say goodbye to your T for good if you take that shit. Hair system is basically a wig glued to your scalp, I'd never do that, sounds uncomfortable as fuck and I want my actual hair, not a wig. Hair transplants are basically getting some hairs from the healthy parts and distributing through the affected part. It gets thin as well. Shaving your head or just Schopenhauermaxxing if you have given up for good are the best solutions.

Last edited:
ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

St. Dancecel
★★★★★
140d 13h 57m
I wonder if I'll make it to be old enough to start balding. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful I have hair, but I have so much going against me that I think I'll rope before I reach that point. I already feel like I'm in the last couple years since a few months now.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
147d 6h 21m
brutal. no lolis for us my friend :feelsbadman:
Mainländer said:
Baldness is not about your hair "falling", like many people think. It's about your hair regrowing thinner and thinner each time it falls (everyone's hairs falls).
exactly :feelswhat: that's why it took me rather long to notice I'm fucked

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
209d 14h 47m
yeah, it was difficult to see hairs becoming microhairs and then disappearing altogether after a few weeks.
i do think finasteride did stop the process, though, at a great cost to my libido.
maybe it doesn't work so well for others.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 8h 27m
LOLI BREEDING said:
brutal. no lolis for us my friend
Tfw no girl to raise since she was a baby alone in the woods to marry her later for life.

LOLI BREEDING said:
exactly :feelswhat: that's why it took me rather long to notice I'm fucked
Yeah, people tend to look for hairs falling during shower, etc. I never noticed much of that.
epillepsy said:
yeah, it was difficult to see hairs becoming microhairs and then disappearing altogether after a few weeks.
i do think finasteride did stop the process, though, at a great cost to my libido.
Aren't you east Asian? You guys have thick hair and are usually less affected by baldness.

Baldness is mostly a white/middle-eastern thing.

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
209d 14h 47m
Mainländer said:
Aren't you east Asian? You guys have thick hair and are usually less affected by baldness.
some east asians bald. watch a political meeting in korea and you will see.
my maternal grandfather balded, so i was vigilant and started on finasteride at the first suspicion.
i suppose it's possible that i wasn't balding, but there was miniaturization of hair that disappeared at the left and right temples.
and comparing old photos to my current self shows that hair is missing.

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Intergalactic Shitposting Abomination
★★★★★
62d 21h 0m
Mainländer said:
Baldness is MOSTLY a white/middle-eastern thing.
I highlighted the mostly part.
General features of a group don't mean it applies to every member of the group brocel.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
28d 11h 46m
I always wear baseball caps when I leave the house nowadays, but I think people can still tell, just because nobody who isn't balding wouldn't be wearing hats as much as I do. But it's an alternative cope and good enough for me. I'm never getting friends or a gf anyway, and people are always going to find something about me to hate, and I don't give a shit anymore what anyone else thinks, so fuck it.

GripMaxxing

GripMaxxing

Banned
-
22d 4h 32m
There's a correlation between balding and hairiness, the more body hair and fuller your facial hair is, the likely you will go bald.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 8h 27m
Copexodius Maximus said:
I highlighted the mostly part.
General features of a group don't mean it applies to every member of the group brocel.
For sure.

epillepsy said:
some east asians bald. watch a political meeting in korea and you will see.
my maternal grandfather balded, so i was vigilant and started on finasteride at the first suspicion.
i suppose it's possible that i wasn't balding, but there was miniaturization of hair that disappeared at the left and right temples.
and comparing old photos to my current self shows that hair is missing.
Tbh. I hope you succeed in fending off baldness. This friend I talked about is basically 100% Portuguese genetically, just take a look at Portugal in the baldness map, kek.

GripMaxxing said:
There's a correlation between balding and hairiness, the more body hair and fuller your facial hair is, the likely you will go bald.
Yup. I'm high T (tested) and I have above-average body hair levels.

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

FIVETHREEBALDCEL

Master of Personality
★★
7d 1h 14m
Being bald is like being a pitiful creep loser

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★
57d 2h 10m
Hey Reddit, I took your advise and just Jason Strathem’d my whole head. When will I start getting attention from women?

Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
23d 17h 36m
Brutal. The Norwood Reaper came for my hairline when I was in my teens, but thankfully he's spared my crown for now.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★
49d 12h 1m
Mainländer said:
Tfw no girl to raise since she was a baby alone in the woods to marry her later for life.

Yeah, people tend to look for hairs falling during shower, etc. I never noticed much of that.

Baldness is mostly a white/middle-eastern thing.

View attachment 418718
Is there a version of that map that is not 12x12 pixels?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 8h 27m
watcher said:
Is there a version of that map that is not 12x12 pixels?
If there is, I couldn't find it...

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
42d 6h 42m
My hair is the only lifefuel i have left. Father lived his entire life without balding, so hoping hard that it will be the same.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
122d 8h 27m
Kamikaze said:
My hair is the only lifefuel i have left. Father lived his entire life without balding, so hoping hard that it will be the same.
You could still bald from a gene from your mom's side. Baldness is dominant in men, one allele and it's over.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
42d 6h 42m
Mainländer said:
You could still bald from a gene from your mom's side. Baldness is dominant in men, one allele and it's over.

Yeah, its suifuel to think about, but mother's father did a pump and dump on grandma so no idea if he was balding or not.

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★★★
49d 12h 1m
HeroinNihilism said:
Hey Reddit, I took your advise and just Jason Strathem’d my whole head. When will I start getting attention from women?
Its a cope but its still better to have your head shaved than having a skullet

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
32d 17h 25m
Mainländer said:
Even taking finasteride will not solve the problem entirely
You can't win against genetics.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★
22d 21h 43m
Getting a wig sounds so cucked as a haircel. It's using chads hair genetics. Your true hair decided to pussy out because it couldn't handle the androgens like it should. Yet they still haven't made an effective treatment jfLLLLLL

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

生徒会長
★★★★★
223d 5h 51m
Glad i'm not balding. Although my hair is shit

Camos95

Camos95

Beancel
★★★
3d 1h 47m
Can you Minoximaxx?

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
53d 18h 6m
Even finasterid and minoxidil stops working after some years. It’s truly over.

hair system or transplant may help for richcels

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

See you tomorrow.
-
17d 21h 24m
Balding is one of the worst things that can happen to a man

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
126d 22h 13m
I am sorry you had to go through this. I am going through the same. Balding yeets you right out of the dating pool. It can make incels out of chads. Its my number 1 failo that's for sure. If I got my hair back I would unironically leave this forum.
epillepsy said:

My libido is already dead so I guess I should start fin.

GripMaxxing said:
Wow. That is literally me. As if shitting on me with balding was not enough for god he decided to give me long thick body and facial hair to make everything worse.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Staring into the Abyss
42d 6h 42m
I have pubes for facial hair and very little to none body hair :feelsbadman:

riceronicel

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Curry>Abos
5d 17h 39m
Mainländer said:
I get to see the hairs from the back and side of my head, unaffected by baldness, falling to the ground. They look so smooth and healthy. My hair was so voluminous back when I was a kid/teen :feelsbadman:

There's no way to truly win against baldness. Even taking finasteride will not solve the problem entirely, it just slows the process. I have a normie acquaintace who has been taking it for like 10 years now, he's also in his early 30s. He's not balding as much as me, but you can notice how thin the hair on the top of his head is compared to the rest.

Baldness is not about your hair "falling", like many people think: it's about your hair regrowing thinner and thinner each time it falls (everyone's hairs fall), until it's gone from the top of your scalp. It thins and strangles the hair, even if you keep it through fin, it still gets thin and ugly compared to the unaffected parts.

Fin is a half-assed measure (that can still affect your T and it also cause some other side-effects); Durasteride is a stronger version of fin, say goodbye to your T for good if you take that shit. Hair system is basically a wig glued to your scalp, I'd never do that, sounds uncomfortable as fuck and I want my actual hair, not a wig. Hair transplants are basically getting some hairs from the healthy parts and distributing through the affected part. It gets thin as well. Shaving your head or just Schopenhauermaxxing if you have given up for good are the best solutions.
I'm so sorry brocel.

I was norwooding when I was 20. I think the physical abuse from my late stepfather who used to constantly hit me on the head with different shit made all my hair say "fuck it we're not growing anymore what's the point?" so I norwooded a lot earlier. Only reason I say this is because my late biological father was not norwooding when I was a kid.

Aadi

Aadi

Commander
★★★★★
31d 4h 49m
Caesercel said:
If I got my hair back I would unironically leave this forum.
What would happen when you get your hair back? Do you think you'll get approached by girls? What about the time when you had good hairs in your teens/early 20s?
Caesercel said:
My libido is already dead so I guess I should start fin.
Do it. Side effects are not that common. Fin fear mongering is everywhere on the internet, I don't get it. You should have hopped on fin the day you noticed recession tbh.
Kamikaze said:
I have pubes for facial hair and very little to none body hair :feelsbadman:
Me too:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
But I'm using 5% Minoxidil, hopefully I'll get a Chaddam beard by next year :chad::chad:
I've already made some minor progress tbh. You should try Minox

Caesercel

Caesercel

Just pass me the rope already
★★★★★
126d 22h 13m
Aadi said:
What would happen when you get your hair back? Do you think you'll get approached by girls? What about the time when you had good hairs in your teens/early 20s?

Do it. Side effects are not that common. Fin fear mongering is everywhere on the internet, I don't get it. You should have hopped on fin the day you noticed recession tbh.
I did go to a derma and he did prescribe fin for 3 months. But covid ended it all. I couldn't get medicine, then I stopped taking altogether. I've been balding for more than a decade now, didn't even know about fin or minox until 2 years ago. Guess I will start minox again to save what is left
Aadi said:
Maybe I would start trying dating though its too late but not too late if you know what I mean. But frankly balding effects all this so much if I had my hair back I would be too happy to stay here. I still regret not trying hard enough in my early 20s

BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★
10d 15h 40m
epillepsy said:
You are a rice and still balding? Fucking brutal

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
209d 14h 47m
BrazilianPardoleiro said:
You are a rice and still balding? Fucking brutal
a lot of rices bald.
but im not balding anymore bc of finasteride.
i caught it early at the first sign to stop it.