Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Shaving your head as a norwooder is a sad experience

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I get to see the hairs from the back and side of my head, unaffected by baldness, falling to the ground. They look so smooth and healthy. My hair was so voluminous back when I was a kid/teen :feelsbadman:

There's no way to truly win against baldness. Even taking finasteride will not solve the problem entirely, it just slows the process. I have a normie acquaintace who has been taking it for like 10 years now, he's also in his early 30s. He's not balding as much as me, but you can notice how thin the hair on the top of his head is compared to the rest.

Baldness is not about your hair "falling", like many people think: it's about your hair regrowing thinner and thinner each time it falls (everyone's hairs fall), until it's gone from the top of your scalp. It thins and strangles the hair, even if you keep it through fin, it still gets thin and ugly compared to the unaffected parts.

Fin is a half-assed measure (that can still affect your T and it also cause some other side-effects); Durasteride is a stronger version of fin, say goodbye to your T for good if you take that shit. Hair system is basically a wig glued to your scalp, I'd never do that, sounds uncomfortable as fuck and I want my actual hair, not a wig. Hair transplants are basically getting some hairs from the healthy parts and distributing through the affected part. It gets thin as well. Shaving your head or just Schopenhauermaxxing if you have given up for good are the best solutions.

Last edited:
brutal. no lolis for us my friend :feelsbadman:
Baldness is not about your hair "falling", like many people think. It's about your hair regrowing thinner and thinner each time it falls (everyone's hairs falls).
exactly :feelswhat: that's why it took me rather long to notice I'm fucked

yeah, it was difficult to see hairs becoming microhairs and then disappearing altogether after a few weeks.
i do think finasteride did stop the process, though, at a great cost to my libido.
maybe it doesn't work so well for others.

brutal. no lolis for us my friend
Tfw no girl to raise since she was a baby alone in the woods to marry her later for life.

exactly :feelswhat: that's why it took me rather long to notice I'm fucked
Yeah, people tend to look for hairs falling during shower, etc. I never noticed much of that.
yeah, it was difficult to see hairs becoming microhairs and then disappearing altogether after a few weeks.
i do think finasteride did stop the process, though, at a great cost to my libido.
Aren't you east Asian? You guys have thick hair and are usually less affected by baldness.

Baldness is mostly a white/middle-eastern thing.

Aren't you east Asian? You guys have thick hair and are usually less affected by baldness.
some east asians bald. watch a political meeting in korea and you will see.
my maternal grandfather balded, so i was vigilant and started on finasteride at the first suspicion.
i suppose it's possible that i wasn't balding, but there was miniaturization of hair that disappeared at the left and right temples.
and comparing old photos to my current self shows that hair is missing.

Last edited:
Baldness is MOSTLY a white/middle-eastern thing.
I highlighted the mostly part.
General features of a group don't mean it applies to every member of the group brocel.

I always wear baseball caps when I leave the house nowadays, but I think people can still tell, just because nobody who isn't balding wouldn't be wearing hats as much as I do. But it's an alternative cope and good enough for me. I'm never getting friends or a gf anyway, and people are always going to find something about me to hate, and I don't give a shit anymore what anyone else thinks, so fuck it.

There's a correlation between balding and hairiness, the more body hair and fuller your facial hair is, the likely you will go bald.

I highlighted the mostly part.
General features of a group don't mean it applies to every member of the group brocel.
For sure.

some east asians bald. watch a political meeting in korea and you will see.
my maternal grandfather balded, so i was vigilant and started on finasteride at the first suspicion.
i suppose it's possible that i wasn't balding, but there was miniaturization of hair that disappeared at the left and right temples.
and comparing old photos to my current self shows that hair is missing.
Tbh. I hope you succeed in fending off baldness. This friend I talked about is basically 100% Portuguese genetically, just take a look at Portugal in the baldness map, kek.

There's a correlation between balding and hairiness, the more body hair and fuller your facial hair is, the likely you will go bald.
Yup. I'm high T (tested) and I have above-average body hair levels.

Being bald is like being a pitiful creep loser

Hey Reddit, I took your advise and just Jason Strathem’d my whole head. When will I start getting attention from women?

Brutal. The Norwood Reaper came for my hairline when I was in my teens, but thankfully he's spared my crown for now.

Tfw no girl to raise since she was a baby alone in the woods to marry her later for life.

Yeah, people tend to look for hairs falling during shower, etc. I never noticed much of that.

Baldness is mostly a white/middle-eastern thing.

View attachment 418718
Is there a version of that map that is not 12x12 pixels?

My hair is the only lifefuel i have left. Father lived his entire life without balding, so hoping hard that it will be the same.

My hair is the only lifefuel i have left. Father lived his entire life without balding, so hoping hard that it will be the same.
You could still bald from a gene from your mom's side. Baldness is dominant in men, one allele and it's over.

You could still bald from a gene from your mom's side. Baldness is dominant in men, one allele and it's over.

Yeah, its suifuel to think about, but mother's father did a pump and dump on grandma so no idea if he was balding or not.

Hey Reddit, I took your advise and just Jason Strathem’d my whole head. When will I start getting attention from women?
Its a cope but its still better to have your head shaved than having a skullet

Getting a wig sounds so cucked as a haircel. It's using chads hair genetics. Your true hair decided to pussy out because it couldn't handle the androgens like it should. Yet they still haven't made an effective treatment jfLLLLLL

Glad i'm not balding. Although my hair is shit

Even finasterid and minoxidil stops working after some years. It’s truly over.

hair system or transplant may help for richcels

Balding is one of the worst things that can happen to a man

I am sorry you had to go through this. I am going through the same. Balding yeets you right out of the dating pool. It can make incels out of chads. Its my number 1 failo that's for sure. If I got my hair back I would unironically leave this forum.

My libido is already dead so I guess I should start fin.

Wow. That is literally me. As if shitting on me with balding was not enough for god he decided to give me long thick body and facial hair to make everything worse.

I have pubes for facial hair and very little to none body hair :feelsbadman:

I get to see the hairs from the back and side of my head, unaffected by baldness, falling to the ground. They look so smooth and healthy. My hair was so voluminous back when I was a kid/teen :feelsbadman:

There's no way to truly win against baldness. Even taking finasteride will not solve the problem entirely, it just slows the process. I have a normie acquaintace who has been taking it for like 10 years now, he's also in his early 30s. He's not balding as much as me, but you can notice how thin the hair on the top of his head is compared to the rest.

Baldness is not about your hair "falling", like many people think: it's about your hair regrowing thinner and thinner each time it falls (everyone's hairs fall), until it's gone from the top of your scalp. It thins and strangles the hair, even if you keep it through fin, it still gets thin and ugly compared to the unaffected parts.

Fin is a half-assed measure (that can still affect your T and it also cause some other side-effects); Durasteride is a stronger version of fin, say goodbye to your T for good if you take that shit. Hair system is basically a wig glued to your scalp, I'd never do that, sounds uncomfortable as fuck and I want my actual hair, not a wig. Hair transplants are basically getting some hairs from the healthy parts and distributing through the affected part. It gets thin as well. Shaving your head or just Schopenhauermaxxing if you have given up for good are the best solutions.
I'm so sorry brocel.

I was norwooding when I was 20. I think the physical abuse from my late stepfather who used to constantly hit me on the head with different shit made all my hair say "fuck it we're not growing anymore what's the point?" so I norwooded a lot earlier. Only reason I say this is because my late biological father was not norwooding when I was a kid.

If I got my hair back I would unironically leave this forum.
What would happen when you get your hair back? Do you think you'll get approached by girls? What about the time when you had good hairs in your teens/early 20s?
My libido is already dead so I guess I should start fin.
Do it. Side effects are not that common. Fin fear mongering is everywhere on the internet, I don't get it. You should have hopped on fin the day you noticed recession tbh.
I have pubes for facial hair and very little to none body hair :feelsbadman:
Me too:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
But I'm using 5% Minoxidil, hopefully I'll get a Chaddam beard by next year :chad::chad:
I've already made some minor progress tbh. You should try Minox

What would happen when you get your hair back? Do you think you'll get approached by girls? What about the time when you had good hairs in your teens/early 20s?

Do it. Side effects are not that common. Fin fear mongering is everywhere on the internet, I don't get it. You should have hopped on fin the day you noticed recession tbh.
I did go to a derma and he did prescribe fin for 3 months. But covid ended it all. I couldn't get medicine, then I stopped taking altogether. I've been balding for more than a decade now, didn't even know about fin or minox until 2 years ago. Guess I will start minox again to save what is left
Maybe I would start trying dating though its too late but not too late if you know what I mean. But frankly balding effects all this so much if I had my hair back I would be too happy to stay here. I still regret not trying hard enough in my early 20s

You are a rice and still balding? Fucking brutal