Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Shaving in the shower

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★
This is like the best "life hack" ever, lol

You just take a decent cartridge razor into the shower and a little mirror and bada bing bada boom quick and smooth shaving! XD

All those hours I wasted shaving at my computer watching youtube! If only I knew the amazing life hack of shower shaving!

Get the free eBook "The Shower Shaving Miracle!" by Hoppipolla now! :D

OK that last bit was a joke don't worry ^^

I use a Wilkinson Sword Xtreme 3 unless I leave it too long due to laziness as then I use a WS Skin Reset.

I'm not brave enough yet to attempt using my Parker 99R safety razor in the shower. What if I drop the blade or something! :shock:

Anyway, that's all! :feelsautistic:

I cut my own hair so when I shave I just take the clip off the buzzer and use that.

Yeah.

Easy quick.

No mirror

Yeah.

Easy quick.

No mirror

To be honest I mainly use the mirror for my sideburns.

Maybe I wouldn't need it if I just sort them out afterwards.

To be honest I can't get a perfect shave in there so I touch it up later! It's still much quicker than getting out the shaving foam and stuff though! Soap works just as well I think.

I do it in sink and use plastic bag to hold the hair so sink doesn't jam

This is like the best "life hack" ever, lol

You just take a decent cartridge razor into the shower and a little mirror and bada bing bada boom quick and smooth shaving! XD

All those hours I wasted shaving at my computer watching youtube! If only I knew the amazing life hack of shower shaving!

Get the free eBook "The Shower Shaving Miracle!" by Hoppipolla now! :D

OK that last bit was a joke don't worry ^^

I use a Wilkinson Sword Xtreme 3 unless I leave it too long due to laziness as then I use a WS Skin Reset.

I'm not brave enough yet to attempt using my Parker 99R safety razor in the shower. What if I drop the blade or something! :shock:

Anyway, that's all! :feelsautistic:
I been shaving in the shower for years. You should have asked me.

I been shaving in the shower for years. You should have asked me.

I wonder if it's more common in America, lol

I heard about it from an American youtuber that I watch sometimes.

too low IQ to multitask

Shave but Not Use a mirror in the shower .

Don't you waste more water like that?

Don't you waste more water like that?

I guess but I really can't be bothered with the green obsession anymore - I just want to live my life.

It's actually really fast though and I only shave like twice a week.

I just use soap and do a quick pass to get rid of most of the hair. Then when I'm out I can get the last bits I missed and use aftershave and all that stuff.