Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Shaved My Beard

• Thread starter lifeisfucked215
  • Start date
lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
Oh my God I shaved my beard and forgot that I literally have no chin. It looks fucking terrible :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: It's over for chincels :feelsrope:
2zwgcgl7hzj61

Literally how I feel rn

Lmao i did the same a couple of months ago too. I literally look like the Chud meme without a beard. Beyond over

I started clean shaving myself as well. Manlet without beard > manlet with beard

I started clean shaving myself as well. Manlet without beard > manlet with beard
Depends on how much of a chinlet you are tbh. I definitely look uglier without a beard

I always shave my facial off before I start forming one.

Mu beard genetics are trash I can't even cover my weak jawline

I'm so sorry man. But at least you can grow a bear :feelsohgod:

I'm so sorry man. But at least you can grow a bear :feelsohgod:
Yeah I get it mannn. Its not a big deal I guess, I just went from 0 foids noticing me to 0 foids noticing me. Men might start picking on me though cause they'll see I got a weak chin :feelstrash:

A foreign guy I used to work with almost had his wife divorce him because he shaved his beard and looked like this lmao

Yeah I get it mannn. Its not a big deal I guess, I just went from 0 foids noticing me to 0 foids noticing me. Men might start picking on me though cause they'll see I got a weak chin :feelstrash:
This right here. You obviously won't get any attention from foids but people in general will treat you with more respect when you're out in public.

I don't think he's a chinlet though that he's merely covering with a beard, besides that's a muslim beard

I tried growing it out for a month, all I got was some facial pubes and a neckbeard, at least you can cover up the shitty jaw

I tried growing it out for a month, all I got was some facial pubes and a neckbeard, at least you can cover up the shitty jaw
Sometimes you gotta give it some time to grow. Might take a while to fill in. But sometimes the beard genes are shitty and it's over

Sometimes you gotta give it some time to grow. Might take a while to fill in. But sometimes the beard genes are shitty and it's over
My beard genes are completely shitty. It’s just a few face pubes on my cheeks it looks so bad I have no choice but to shave it

I have shitty genes and it's over for me. I'm 23 and I don't think it will come

If you can grow a beard, you better keep that beard.

Oh my God I shaved my beard and forgot that I literally have no chin. It looks fucking terrible :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: It's over for chincels :feelsrope:
View attachment 979912
Literally how I feel rn
Its that russian guy who didnt know which toilet in the USA to enter because of the gender signs

Its that russian guy who didnt know which toilet in the USA to enter because of the gender signs
No way Khamzat actually did that? :lul::lul::lul:

I remember hearing about him early 2020, he was supposed to fight Leon Edwards but Leon was hardcore ducking him avoiding the fight. Eventually they were gonna fight but then they both got sick with COVID, fight never happened. He is giga based, remember he posted something on IG that said something along the lines of, "I've been alone all my life, but with god I will always in."
Highly based individual

View attachment 979912
Literally how I feel rn
Bruh, I did the same from the front it looks so damn recessed!

Also that guy in the picture looks like GRU

Despicable Me Stuff GIF