Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shaun Attwood's prediction about AM in prison was incorrect. The inmates were friendly to AM

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Shaun Attwood says Alek Minassian would be murdered brutally in prison for killing a bunch of women in a massacre. he said "even if AM is in solitary confinement, the inmates will still get to him and kill him, they'll brutally beat him and slit his throat and torture/kill him".

now here's what REALLY happened to AM in jail. the inmates in there actually were friendly to him and had a conversation with him, asking him curious questions, wanting to know more about what happened. they didn't ask him questions in an aggressive way, just a calm friendly way. they were just curious and had a friendly conversation.

PROOF: https://torontosun.com/news/crime/w...ays-in-jail-that-he-wanted-to-be-shot-witness

Prisoners usually only care about women and children getting murdered because it's seen as a "weak" crime compared to murdering a guy or doing an armed robbery.

May be they didn't shoot him cuz he's not dark enough?

Prisoners usually only care about women and children getting murdered because it's seen as a "weak" crime compared to murdering a guy or doing an armed robbery.
inmates don't actually care that much about crimes against women actually. for example, nobody in prison cares if you're a woman beater. i've heard a few online say that woman beaters are hated in prison but several ex-inmates said that nothing happens to domestic abusers or woman beaters in prison, men like that are everywhere in prison and most inmates don't really care if you beat up a woman. also, i heard men who kill their wife are seen as cool in prison because many inmates assume your wife was a bitch. it's usually crimes against children that they hate.

yes inmates hate rapists, but it's because in prison, if you're a sex offender, you're considered a chomo (child molester) regardless of your sex crime. even indecent exposure or something would make inmates hate you
serious.

the inmates didn't get mad at all

To be fair it's a Canadian prison. Most of those inmates are imprisoned for yelling at a moose or some shit like that.

Anybody with a double digit IQ could figure out he wouldnt be treated badly.
First off it's a Canadian prison so it isnt gonna be anything like the hyper violent prisons in America

AM would probably not be incel if he wasnt a turboautist, I think he's a rare case of a legit mentalcel

Anybody with a double digit IQ could figure out he wouldnt be treated badly.
First off it's a Canadian prison so it isnt gonna be anything like the hyper violent prisons in America
i doubt he'd be attacked in an american prison either honestly
AM would probably not be incel if he wasnt a turboautist, I think he's a rare case of a legit mentalcel
he was physically a 4/10

i doubt he'd be attacked in an american prison either honestly

he was physically a 4/10
In American prisons they would probably do it to become famous. This has happened before where inmates attack some mass shooter because it will make them famous inside and outside of the prison

What are you talking about? He was completely correct.

In American prisons they would probably do it to become famous. This has happened before where inmates attack some mass shooter because it will make them famous inside and outside of the prison
most mass shooters are in their own cell away from others because they're famous

1. It's Canadian prison, not California/San Quentin
2. Murderers/People with life sentences are on the top of prison hierarchy, they don't have anything to lose so they are respected more

1. It's Canadian prison, not California/San Quentin
2. Murderers/People with life sentences are on the top of prison hierarchy, they don't have anything to lose so they are respected more
ER would've been in san quentin

Cucks have to cope whatever way they can.

Cucks have to cope whatever way they can.
people's prediction about what would happen to Jared Fogle in prison was also inaccurate. and when they hope they get raped in prison is just some gay fantasy of theirs. they probably fap while they thinking about it

So prison is not as bad as they say? You don't have to be 24/7 on your toes looking out to defend yourself from inmates who want to rape and then murder you?

when they hope they get raped in prison is just some gay fantasy of theirs. they probably fap while they thinking about it
100% true. What a bunch of fags.

Crimes against women in the past would've got you beaten, but things are very different now. Remember that many normies and chads are at least a little redpilled about women in 2020, with many set to become blackpilled in the coming years.

Guys in prison, especially guys on DV or family law charges, know how shit modern women are. I've seen many praise their grandmothers while shitting on their mothers and sisters for being shitty people. Men are definitely waking up to the shitty gynocentric soceity we live in.

Crimes against women in the past would've got you beaten
how do you know that? when did that all change? i don't think inmates are any different these days from back then

From what I've heard inmates just hate pedos and rapists so its not surprising that hes not hated in prison for murder

Maybe I'm coping to the max, but I always thought the revenge fantasy people have where child killers and such were tortured in prison was just that. Like why would a POS who shot a dude in the face give a shit?

Maybe I'm coping to the max, but I always thought the revenge fantasy people have where child killers and such were tortured in prison was just that. Like why would a POS who shot a dude in the face give a shit?
it is difficult for child molesters in prison but it isn't as brutal for them in there as people say it is

@FrailPaleStaleMale

@Witchy_hyena

I think they just need an excuse to beat someone up

Like, this guy over here murdered a kid so we can beat him

I think they just need an excuse to beat someone up

Like, this guy over here murdered a kid so we can beat him
i think inmates just pretend to hate child molesters only to virtue signal for society. they hate how they're hated by society for robbing, killing, etc. people so they hate child molesters and victimize them to get respect from society

i think inmates just pretend to hate child molesters only to virtue signal for society. they hate how they're hated by society for robbing, killing, etc. people so they hate child molesters and victimize them to get respect from society
Pretty much

Hopefully he starts a riot and kills some guards.

also according to a research paper surveying prison wardens, sex offenders don't really ever get killed in prison at all
I heard the inmates are very nasty against rapist prisioners in countries like mexico or brazil.. ive seen a few videos were the inmates join together to beat up a alleged rapist

I heard the inmates are very nasty against rapist prisioners in countries like mexico or brazil.. ive seen a few videos were the inmates join together to beat up a alleged rapist
there's a very high murder rate in latin america. also inmates don't hate rapists because they're horrified by the idea of rape. many times when women are correctional officers, inmates will masturbate in front of them, sexually harass and threaten to rape them. there's this rule in prison that you're a child molester (chomo) if you;'re in for any sex crimes doesn't matter what the crime is. even if its indecent exposure or peeing on a cop's face, you're a chomo to inmates. that's why rapists are hated by inmates

there's a very high murder rate in latin america. also inmates don't hate rapists because they're horrified by the idea of rape. many times when women are correctional officers, inmates will masturbate in front of them, sexually harass and threaten to rape them. there's this rule in prison that you're a child molester (chomo) if you;'re in for any sex crimes doesn't matter what the crime is. even if its indecent exposure or peeing on a cop's face, you're a chomo to inmates. that's why rapists are hated by inmates

Imagine going to a latin american prison with the accusation of being a child molestor but its a crime you didnt commit..

Imagine going to a latin american prison with the accusation of being a child molestor but its a crime you didnt commit..
many assume if you're innocent inmates will understand but's false actually. they'll still hate you like you're guilty.

Lmao over for that coper bald cuck youtuber.

Despite their status and hierarchy in society, do they operate on (their own) rules, principles, codes, and morals. Some may seek the respect of society at large, but most seek the respect of their peers. To most of them, the government is just the biggest mafia who tells them what business they can and can't do, and they see the police as their thug enforcers.

Last edited:
Because it's Canada, the prisons are hotels compared to US prisons.

Shaun Attwood says Alek Minassian would be murdered brutally in prison for killing a bunch of women in a massacre. he said "even if AM is in solitary confinement, the inmates will still get to him and kill him, they'll brutally beat him and slit his throat and torture/kill him".

now here's what REALLY happened to AM in jail. the inmates in there actually were friendly to him and had a conversation with him, asking him curious questions, wanting to know more about what happened. they didn't ask him questions in an aggressive way, just a calm friendly way. they were just curious and had a friendly conversation.

PROOF: https://torontosun.com/news/crime/w...ays-in-jail-that-he-wanted-to-be-shot-witness

absolute life fuel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back