Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Shaun Attwood's prediction about AM in prison was incorrect. The inmates were friendly to AM

Inmates respect murderers especially if their victims were adults.

prison justice is a myth.

Despite their status and hierarchy in society, do they operate on (their own) rules, principles, codes, and morals. Some may seek the respect of society at large, but most seek the respect of their peers. To most of them, the government is just the biggest mafia who tells them what business they can and can't do, and they see the police as their thug enforcers.
That is literally true though.. while the government enjoys getting fat at the taxpayers expense the people below them live in a Battle Royale which is enforced by their loyal Bacon.
prison justice is a myth.
Personally I'd prefer to stay out of Prison. That being said it could be cosy if I had my own cell. Plus I could convert to Islam. :feelskek:

Last edited:
That is literally true though.. while the government enjoys getting fat at the taxpayers expense the people below them live in a Battle Royale which is enforced by their loyal Bacon.

Personally I'd prefer to stay out of Prison. That being said it could be cosy if I had my own cell. Plus I could convert to Islam. :feelskek:
Mike Tyson became Muslim in prison

I heard the inmates are very nasty against rapist prisioners in countries like mexico or brazil.. ive seen a few videos were the inmates join together to beat up a alleged rapist
I can vouch that and its definitely virtue signaling

Don't mind me I'm just here to postmaxx

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back