Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sharing brutal story about my crush

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
When I was in highschool I had almost zero friends, OK actually I had zero friends. I was heavily bullied for my looks and I didn't cope well. Usually I just tried to avoid any contact with others. However during highschool I developed a crush on this Japanese girl (see where my japanese obsession came from.) She was completely perfect in so many ways and I fantasized about her being with me. So eventually I actually gained confidence enough to ask her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes, and without bragging I'll say I ended up cuddling her while watching TV. HOWEVER later on someone sent me a screenshot of a text she sent them and APPARENTLY she saw me as her "gay friend.". She assumed I was gay! Even worse is that when I confronted her about it she told me she'd never date me! Then she basically ignored me and all her friends started making jokes about me. What's most brutal is she got fucked by an average white guy in the end. He wasn't even Chad, and I could of had her if it weren't for the fact that I'm extremely ugly.

Vivissiah has a crush on you.

When I was in highschool I had almost zero friends, OK actually I had zero friends. I was heavily bullied for my looks and I didn't cope well. Usually I just tried to avoid any contact with others. However during highschool I developed a crush on this Japanese girl (see where my japanese obsession came from.) She was completely perfect in so many ways and I fantasized about her being with me. So eventually I actually gained confidence enough to ask her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes, and without bragging I'll say I ended up cuddling her while watching TV. HOWEVER later on someone sent me a screenshot of a text she sent them and APPARENTLY she saw me as her "gay friend.". She assumed I was gay! Even worse is that when I confronted her about it she told me she'd never date me! Then she basically ignored me and all her friends started making jokes about me. What's most brutal is she got fucked by an average white guy in the end. He wasn't even Chad, and I could of had her if it weren't for the fact that I'm extremely ugly.
So what race are you?Rice ?If she didn't wanted the rice make her pay the price.

brutal, If i got so far as to cuddle with a girl and she still ditched me in the most humilating manner possible and went out with another guy , I would have to kidnap her.

Brutal but at least you got to feel what it is like to cuddle with a woman :feelsbadman:

Brutal but at least you got to feel what it is like to cuddle with a woman :feelsbadman:
Tbh, it makes it even worse bc you'll always remember being that close to it yet never getting it. I wish I never cuddled her bc now I'll always remember her. I feel you tho brocel.

Brutal asf.
I hope you atleast learned something from this, like that there's no foid on earth capable of having feelings and that they are just meat and having a crush on one of them is a foolish move.

Stay tight brocel, we feel you.

Brutal asf.
I hope you atleast learned something from this, like that there's no foid on earth capable of having feelings and that they are just meat and having a crush on one of them is a foolish move.
Yep exactly. I just see them as animals now.

Brutal fagpill.
Foids shouldn't be trusted tbh.

When is the fucking nuclear ?????

I'm white.
You are white and a gook rejected you?And this fuckers say JBW ,rice women are whitu cockru onry . Rice women from SEA want white men only for a chance to get a green visa and money,then she will chase Chads .As an incel you can be at best an ATM machine for those things without a soul.

NO WOMEN WANTS YOU IF YOU ARE AN UGLY SUBHUMAN !

My teacher in 8th grade exposed me for staring at my gigastacy crush. Brutal

You are white and a gook rejected you?And this fuckers say JBW ,rice women are whitu cockru onry . Rice women from SEA want white men only for a chance to get a green visa and money,then she will chase Chads .As an incel you can be at best an ATM machine for those things without a soul.

NO WOMEN WANTS YOU IF YOU ARE AN UGLY SUBHUMAN !
JBW does exist. She fucked an average white guy and average to slightly below average white guys do amazing in Asia.

What brutal? You clearly were a pussy and didn't fuck her, thus she calling you a fag. Literally not incel and as usual greycel fakecel scum.

Imagine being this retarded and "hater of women" now, guys liek you are really fucking cringe. Same as ER, just get good and real reasons to be mad about. Don't get mad for being incompetent.

wow, it was like a dream come true, but she revealed that she really is a monster

wow, it was like a dream come true, but she revealed that she really is a monster

What brutal? You clearly were a pussy and didn't fuck her, thus she calling you a fag. Literally not incel and as usual greycel fakecel scum.

Imagine being this retarded and "hater of women" now, guys liek you are really fucking cringe. Same as ER, just get good and real reasons to be mad about. Don't get mad for being incompetent.
She didn't find me attractive at all and told me she would never date me.

JBW does exist. She fucked an average white guy and average to slightly below average white guys do amazing in Asia.
Slightly below but not SUBHUMAN.

Slightly below but not SUBHUMAN.

Mother is a Pygmy, which means little since any attempt to use it can be easily dismissed as hypocrisy.

Brutal. What happened?
He thought it was funny to point it out since he was one of those teachers who liked goofing around. Also I was obsessed with that gigastacy but I chased the wrong girl and didn’t go for my oneitis at the time.

He thought it was funny to point it out since he was one of those teachers who liked goofing around. Also I was obsessed with that gigastacy but I chased the wrong girl and didn’t go for my oneitis at the time.
What a cuck. Hopefully he gets cancer or something.

mate you mind if I follow you?
When I was in highschool I had almost zero friends, OK actually I had zero friends. I was heavily bullied for my looks and I didn't cope well. Usually I just tried to avoid any contact with others. However during highschool I developed a crush on this Japanese girl (see where my japanese obsession came from.) She was completely perfect in so many ways and I fantasized about her being with me. So eventually I actually gained confidence enough to ask her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes, and without bragging I'll say I ended up cuddling her while watching TV. HOWEVER later on someone sent me a screenshot of a text she sent them and APPARENTLY she saw me as her "gay friend.". She assumed I was gay! Even worse is that when I confronted her about it she told me she'd never date me! Then she basically ignored me and all her friends started making jokes about me. What's most brutal is she got fucked by an average white guy in the end. He wasn't even Chad, and I could of had her if it weren't for the fact that I'm extremely ug

Remember, it was not your fault

Brutal blackpill moment. I sometimes get a touch of yellow fever myself but I've just got to remember AWALT.

Have you tried it? If not you have no verification.
I asked her afterwards if she was interested in dating and told her my intentions and she rejected me telling me she would never and then her friends afterwards would make fun of me.

I asked her afterwards if she was interested in dating and told her my intentions and she rejected me telling me she would never and then her friends afterwards would make fun of me.
Genuinely curious. Was she thinking you gay before asking you to see movies? Did you bring alcohol to drink when watching them?.

Also sadly but the all rounded "let¿s be bf and gf" and i have feelings usually don't work and are cringe as fuck in todays day and age where it's common to just have seggs

Genuinely curious. Was she thinking you gay before asking you to see movies? Did you bring alcohol to drink when watching them?.

Also sadly but the all rounded "let¿s be bf and gf" and i have feelings usually don't work and are cringe as fuck in todays day and age where it's common to just have seggs
She said she always thought I was gay which is why she hanged out with me and I don't drink.