Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sharing brutal story about my crush

She said she always thought I was gay which is why she hanged out with me and I don't drink.
You don't drink because you want to or because it's tasty. You drink because in these situations you can get both drunk and go do some nasty stuff,.

Also fuck her then. what a whore

You don't drink because you want to or because it's tasty. You drink because in these situations you can get both drunk and go do some nasty stuff,.

Also fuck her then. what a whore
True I guess and yep.

Not brutal. This is common shit for every highschooler. It would be a nice memory if hardcore incelism didn't kick in after high school. Teenage inceldom is just a purgatory for the absolute hell that is being an adult incel.

Over for crushcels

Women see some unattractive men as gay (specially if you're short) because they don't see you as a man. That's brutal and rarely talked about here

Women see some unattractive men as gay (specially if you're short) because they don't see you as a man. That's brutal and rarely talked about here
Exactly.

When I was in highschool I had almost zero friends, OK actually I had zero friends. I was heavily bullied for my looks and I didn't cope well. Usually I just tried to avoid any contact with others. However during highschool I developed a crush on this Japanese girl (see where my japanese obsession came from.) She was completely perfect in so many ways and I fantasized about her being with me. So eventually I actually gained confidence enough to ask her if she wanted to hang out and she said yes, and without bragging I'll say I ended up cuddling her while watching TV. HOWEVER later on someone sent me a screenshot of a text she sent them and APPARENTLY she saw me as her "gay friend.". She assumed I was gay! Even worse is that when I confronted her about it she told me she'd never date me! Then she basically ignored me and all her friends started making jokes about me. What's most brutal is she got fucked by an average white guy in the end. He wasn't even Chad, and I could of had her if it weren't for the fact that I'm extremely ugly.
You should of abused the gay male firend power spike to cuddle more

You should of abused the gay male firend power spike to cuddle more
Should've but I was too bold and desperate wanted a relationship badly.