Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Share your fauxflirting stories

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
Fauxflirting is the most brutal suicide fuel out there. I've posted my worst fauxflirting story here in other threads a couple times, but I will share it once more:

I was a 16 year old virgin at the time. Awkward as fuck, and had extreme social anxiety with women at this age.

I was at a party, minding my own business. Drunk girl was fauxflirting with me for quite a while, but I still rolled with it. I didn't want to leave the party because it is rare for me to attend one. Keep in mind that I did not pursue this girl at all.

Eventually she sits in my lap. I know she's fucking with me, but I thought maybe she will hook up with me out of pity. She leans in to kiss me. When she's inches from my face, she stands up, and walks away pointing and laughing with her friends. Exactly like this picture.
Girls.png

It still hurts to this day, and I continue to physically cringe about it over a decade later.

Another one:

This one girl at an old job (I'm still 16 KHV) would go "heyyyyy" and shoot me a big fake smile every time she was in the vicinity. You could hear the sarcasm in her voice. She would pass me notes saying "do you want to hook up? <3" She would call me things like "hottie" or "stud" constantly. If I had to lift anything, she would go "you're soooo strong!" I was a 140 lb lanklet.

It eventually got so bad that an older female co worker (late 20s) stuck up for me and put her in her place.

This one hurts too, but not as bad as the first one. Shit like this still happens to me in adulthood, but to a lesser degree. I have a spine now and will tell them what's up.

Has anything similar/worse happened to you?

Damn..I just get disgusted looks and insults, nothing this painful.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Damn..I just get disgusted looks and insults, nothing this painful.

It's haunted me for years.

straight up asked out by an 8/9 out of 10 who ALWAYS took pity on me. i knew she was full of shit though so i rejected. turns out i was right.

A girl looked at me yesterday while biting her lower lip.

Thanks for spreading the word fauxflirting, OP. It was the first week of high school and a group of senior girls were sitting at a table in a restaurant and said “Hi Chincel” seductively then started giggling. Just last week, a girl at a pizza shop was twirling her hair and looking at me. I’m a supercel so this is fauxflirting 100%.

There was a fat manlet I would talk to in middle school and this happened to him all the time.

No, nothing remotely close has ever happened to me. Probably because I rarely have contact with any femoid. And if I do, they try to end it ASAP.

After some long thought (5 seconds), I can say I've never been fauxflirted or flirted with at any point in my life. Girls probably don't see the point in my case.

TheRealChincel said:
Thanks for spreading the word fauxflirting, OP. It was the first week of high school and a group of senior girls were sitting at a table in a restaurant and said “Hi Chincel” seductively then started giggling. Just last week, a girl at a pizza shop was twirling her hair and looking at me. I’m a supercel so this is fauxflirting 100%.

If you don't learn how to combat it, they will continue in adulthood. This is a primary reason why i am volcel. Fear of getting cucked is my #1 reason.

Women are ruthless.

Fauxflirting is BRUTAL. Women would purposely put me in awkward positions just to see me sperg out. Terrible experiences.

Grain_of_sin said:
Fauxflirting is the most brutal suicide fuel out there. I've posted my worst fauxflirting story here in other threads a couple times, but I will share it once more:

I was a 16 year old virgin at the time. Awkward as fuck, and had extreme social anxiety with women at this age.

I was at a party, minding my own business. Drunk girl was fauxflirting with me for quite a while, but I still rolled with it. I didn't want to leave the party because it is rare for me to attend one. Keep in mind that I did not pursue this girl at all.

Eventually she sits in my lap. I know she's fucking with me, but I thought maybe she will hook up with me out of pity. She leans in to kiss me. When she's inches from my face, she stands up, and walks away pointing and laughing with her friends. Exactly like this picture.
Girls.png

It still hurts to this day, and I continue to physically cringe about it over a decade later.

Another one:

This one girl at an old job (I'm still 16 KHV) would go "heyyyyy" and shoot me a big fake smile every time she was in the vicinity. You could hear the sarcasm in her voice. She would pass me notes saying "do you want to hook up? <3" She would call me things like "hottie" or "stud" constantly. If I had to lift anything, she would go "you're soooo strong!" I was a 140 lb lanklet.

It eventually got so bad that an older female co worker (late 20s) stuck up for me and put her in her place.

This one hurts too, but not as bad as the first one. Shit like this still happens to me in adulthood, but to a lesser degree. I have a spine now and will tell them what's up.

Has anything similar/worse happened to you?

A female friend of my family once tricked me into thinking she was going to have sex with me but then backed out at the last minute and said she was just curious on if I was going to do it or not.

Grain_of_sin said:
If you don't learn how to combat it, they will continue in adulthood. This is a primary reason why i am volcel. Fear of getting cucked is my #1 reason.

Women are ruthless.

How do you combat it?

Never been fauxflirted with tbh.

Solitarian_Walker said:
A girl looked at me yesterday while biting her lower lip.

She wanted to eat you.

CopingGymcel said:

She wanted to eat you.

This means you are NT /not a subhuman.

TheRealChincel said:
How do you combat it?

You have to develop some social skills to be more NT. the first five minutes of meeting anyone will set the example forever. You can't sperg out. I used to sperg out 100% of the time. Over the years I have reduced it to about 25%

CopingGymcel said:

She wanted to eat you.

I wish, but her lip was probably itching or something. Little things like that cause you to momentarily think in blue pilled rationalizations.

Solitarian_Walker said:
I wish, but her lip was probably itching or something. Little things like that cause you to momentarily think in blue pilled rationalizations.

How do you know it was fake? It could have been a 1/million chance for you. Was there eye contact?

Grain_of_sin said:
How do you know it was fake? It could have been a 1/million chance for you. Was there eye contact?

It was a split second moment, I can't look at strangers longer than that, especially young females. I looked at her, she looked back and immidiately bit her lip. Just the fact that she didn't laugh at me was a pleasant surprise and a win in my book.

Grain_of_sin said:
You have to develop some social skills to be more NT. the first five minutes of meeting anyone will set the example forever. You can't sperg out. I used to sperg out 100% of the time. Over the years I have reduced it to about 25%

I'm not talking to these women, just minding my own business when they fauxflirted. Yes, first impressions are crucial, I usually lose interest in a person and then they take offense to it.

I'm bumping this, because similar threads keep coming up constantly. Read it.

Eventually she sits in my lap. I know she's fucking with me, but I thought maybe she will hook up with me out of pity. She leans in to kiss me. When she's inches from my face, she stands up, and walks away pointing and laughing with her friends. Exactly like this picture.
Girls.png
Holy shit that's fucking torture! I probably would have been crying and angry enough to punch her, and that says a lot.

>fauxflirting

jfl at fakecels. true subhumans like me are invisible

Fauxflirting is worse than being bullied by a male, sorry to hear you went through that OP. One time this femoid said sarcastically to another within earshot how hot I was.

I am a truecel, so a girl would not even want to sit in my lap. You are just a failed normie.

Never. I've had girls flirt with me, but never fauxflirt. OP, are you a small guy who looks easy to take advantage of?

Back in my day, FauxFlirting was called being led on

Never. I've had girls flirt with me, but never fauxflirt. OP, are you a small guy who looks easy to take advantage of?

FAKECEL.

Definitely. In year 8 (7th grade) music lesson one of the popular girls stood in front of me and started hanging her ass out LIKE THIS
722a9bf9a0a941879d8109067b2ccb6e--splash-of-colour-seductive-lingerie.jpg
and asking me questions on what we had to do, I was legit stuttering and sweating. She went back to her friends afterwards and they all started giggling. SUICIDE FUEL

Definitely. In year 8 (7th grade) music lesson one of the popular girls stood in front of me and started hanging her ass out and asking me questions on what we had to do, I was legit stuttering and sweating. She went back to her friends afterwards and they all started giggling. SUICIDE FUEL

Your sig is top notch.

i wish i knew what i know now, id punch girls in the face at school for disrespecting me

Where I'm from flirting is taken very seriously, it's a huge deal and usually means the foid is interested in dating/ sex. So barely any fauxflirting would happen.
Some foids con men for favors but it is easy to spot. For a foid to fauxflirt as a prank you would need some really fucked up psycho brat. They do exist though.

Fauxflirting kills people, I bet that 11 year old who ended things was fauxflirted with.

never experienced this, thankfully. Sounds horrible

Does anyone else have girls flirt -- and show IOIs -- when you're with your family? It's all a tease because they know you're probably not going to start flirting with them in front of your father, brother, etc. I recently had this happen to me at a hockey game and a restaurant. Both girls were incredibly attractive, but I felt paralyzed by circumstances. Of course, shit like this NEVER happens to me when I'm by myself!

Does anyone else have girls flirt -- and show IOIs -- when you're with your family? It's all a tease because they know you're probably not going to start flirting with them in front of your father, brother, etc. I recently had this happen to me at a hockey game and a restaurant. Both girls were incredibly attractive, but I felt paralyzed by circumstances. Of course, shit like this NEVER happens to me when I'm by myself!
Did this only happen once?

No

Girl with a PHAT ass sat in my lap for like 15 minutes back in 9th grade....tried to be "anime cool" and told her to get up, while the Tyrones in my class were calling me crazy for saying that.

No, with the exception of this girl who used to live in my neighborhood.
It's strange that random females would go up to you like that if you aren't attractive.

It's strange that random females would go up to you like that if you aren't attractive.

It only seems to happen when I'm not in a position to flirt back, though, which makes me believe that they're messing with my head.