Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Share your fauxflirting stories

A female friend of my family once tricked me into thinking she was going to have sex with me but then backed out at the last minute and said she was just curious on if I was going to do it or not.

You lost me at "female friend", I let all the women around me know we can't be friends, we'll be "associates" at most, so I avoid shit like this. Also if I was you, a few months later, she would have gotten raped for some reason by some random guy, it was just bad luck really ;)

How would you sperg out? What would you specifically do/act like?

I've had this happen many times in middle school & high school. Girls would randomly approach me and flirt, ask to be friends etc. I would be confused, then I would turn around and see a group of people laughing. They would do this as dares. They kept daring each other to flirt and speak with me and even be fake nice with me. It even happened in summer school, where it was at another school with completely different people. A few times guys would flirt with me as well. I have a big nose and some guy asked if he could "fuck my nose" and then laughed, the entire class laughed as well. The guy was a 4/10 manlet as as well. It's bad enough normies, Chads and stacies are doing it to me, but below average incel types are as well?? That shit is so embarrassing. It ruins you. Even if you ever get genuinely complimented or have someone be nice/polite to you, you get so angry & paranoid because there is a chance they are messing with you.

Fauxflirting is BRUTAL
Femoids will do it for fun, to feel validated or to eventually recruit you as an orbiter
It's disgusting and one of the reasons I don't trust any of them, not a single one

"Females won't flirt with you if they don't find you attractive"