Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Share me some JUST be tall evidence even anecdotal / stories

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
You alwayys read tallcel = fakecels on the forum, but we don't even have anecdotal evidence of non bbuxx tall uggos having girlfiends. Do you know any real life examples of genuine physical attraction?

CMV. I really want to believe it, honestly. My time is running out and I could really use some headstart with NTmaxxing presurgery.

Do you know any real life examples of genuine physical attraction?
My average-faced Asian friend was called "very handsome" by a half cum/half curryslut. He's 5'8"

I agree with OP. Incel gatekeeping in a nutshell. Plus there's no rules saying that Tallcels aren't allowed so.

tallcel: "face>everything"
manlet: "hight>everything"
basically every incel consider the characteristic that he is lacking as the most important

BrendenAdams 1380808f

Just be tall bro.

The two biggest incels I ever knew personally were tallcels. The biggest one is 6'2 and the other is 6'1. I would be the third place out of the people I know personally, also 6'1.

My ugly ass ethnic friend gets tinder matches and matches on other apps because he's 6/6'1

The two biggest incels I ever knew personally were tallcels. The biggest one is 6'2 and the other is 6'1. I would be the third place out of the people I know personally, also 6'1.
Shit you're basically taller than me considering the brazilian average height, assumed you're not from an exceptionally tall city.
My ugly ass ethnic friend gets tinder matches and matches on other apps because he's 6/6'1
Which country if I may ask? Is he rich or something?

Have you made a tinder and put in your height?

I think the taller you are the more it makes up for having an ugly face.
I'd say under a certain facial threshold your height is pretty much useless.

This biggest incel I know is 6'2, this is fucking 5 inches above average here, and he gets insta-rejected EVERY SINGLE TIME he tries something with foids because of his 2/10 face. I witnessed that shit, he gets rejected way faster and harsher than even me.

I honestly don't think being 6'3, 6'4, '6'5 or more would redeem him.

I'd say under a certain facial threshold your height is pretty much useless.

This biggest incel I know is 6'2, this is fucking 5 inches above average here, and he gets insta-rejected EVERY SINGLE TIME he tries something with foids because of his 2/10 face. I witnessed that shit, he gets rejected way faster and harsher than even me.

I honestly don't think being 6'3, 6'4, '6'5 or more would redeem him.
6ft10 ugly face
JhD9K.jpg

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/show...epperjam&publisherId=43737&clickId=2578722015
The average height where I live is 5ft11. Five inches above average would be 6ft4. I think if you're a giga tallfag like 6ft6plus it would make up for it in my opinion. 1/10 face you're basically fucked though.

6ft10 ugly face
JhD9K.jpg

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/show...epperjam&publisherId=43737&clickId=2578722015
The average height where I live is 5ft11. Five inches above average would be 6ft4. I think if you're a giga tallfag like 6ft6plus it would make up for it in my opinion. 1/10 face you're basically fucked though.
That guy is so tall he looks deformed and unhealthy. Do you think that's better than being, say, 6'2? It doesn't look so to me.

Also a pic together doesn't mean he really fucked her.

That guy is so tall he looks deformed and unhealthy. Do you think that's better than being, say, 6'2? It doesn't look so to me.

Also a pic together doesn't mean he really fucked her.
Yes, because less people will try to fuck with him because of his height and even if they do he can just gymcel. His height also makes up for his hideous face so he gets laid. He made a reddit post saying that they are dating

If that's not good enough then here's another example.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back