Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Shang-Chi's dad mogs the fuck out of his own son

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Maybe not "mogs the fuck out of" but watching Shang-Chi was black-pilling in that I overheard conversations after the film about how amazing Shang-Chi's dad's hair was, and how they had to have had a hairdresser on set because the hair was constantly perfect. The overall sentiment is that even though the dad is much older, he mogs his son in every dimension except body. Nobody have a fuck that the younger lead actor was jacked-- it was almost expected. Shang-Chi was more of a typical boring asian good guy, and his dad was pretty much asian Christian Grey. The dad was the interesting bad boy that needed to be 'saved'

This makes me really rethink the importance of the facepill-- especially the structure, and the quality of hair. Good face structure can carry a man even with wrinkles. Also it's not like the actor always looks like this, they really do seem to have hairdressers and shit on set to keep him looksmaxxed when the cameras are rolling, but didn't even bother for the main, because being facially handsome just not a part of his character.

2021 09 05 12 32 19 tony leung   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox
2021 09 05 12 33 53 simu liu   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

Last edited:
Maybe not "mogs the fuck out of" but watching Shang-Chi was black-pilling in that I overheard conversations after the film about how amazing Shang-Chi's dad's hair was, and how they had to have had a hairdresser on set because the hair was constantly perfect. The overall sentiment is that even though the dad is much older, he mogs his son in every dimension except body. Nobody have a fuck that the younger lead actor was jacked-- it was almost expected. Shang-Chi was more of a typical boring asian good guy, and his dad was pretty much asian Christian Grey. The dad was the interesting bad boy that needed to be 'saved'

This makes me really rethink the importance of the facepill-- especially the structure, and the quality of hair. Good face structure can carry a man even with wrinkles. Also it's not like the actor always looks like this, they really do seem to have hairdressers and shit on set to keep him looksmaxxed when the cameras are rolling, but didn't even bother for the main, because being facially handsome just not a part of his character.

View attachment 489678View attachment 489679
Yeah mandarin is gigachad conqueror while shang chi is incel