Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Shaming women for their preferences is more offensive to them than overtly racist comments

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
A lot of things offend women, but I think women get most spiteful if you shame them for their preferences. Shaming women for their preferences is all it takes to be called an incel-- which is why you have max sexhavers like Andrew Tate, and Henry Cavil being labelled that, despite being the literal opposite of one.

It feels like women get more offended if you imply she chases bad boys more than if you made a comment like, "I hope mexicans stop moving to my neighborhood." This proves how selfish women are, the difference is that she's more offended that I make a judgement at HER, and is less offended that I make a judgement on an entire RACE of people I don't know.

They fear having their chad-chasing natures suppressed more than anything.

They don't identify with race, only with Chad, him being the center of their existence, thus being the reason why most of them will be much less offended at someone going on a racial diatribe, especially if he happens to be attractive, considering how many noodlefoids get with the white nationalist types; look at curryfoids, as well... :feelsclown:

More expected for them to get triggered at you implying of their great privilege in the modern world, their uselessness, and openly calling out their shallowness and high standards, depending on if they're legitimately delusional about it or just choose to gaslight bluepilled cucks about it. :society:

Most foids don't care about race/racism as much as they pretend to, whereas their preferences r sacred to them

A lot of things offend women, but I think women get most spiteful if you shame them for their preferences. Shaming women for their preferences is all it takes to be called an incel-- which is why you have max sexhavers like Andrew Tate, and Henry Cavil being labelled that, despite being the literal opposite of one.

It feels like women get more offended if you imply she chases bad boys more than if you made a comment like, "I hope mexicans stop moving to my neighborhood." This proves how selfish women are, the difference is that she's more offended that I make a judgement at HER, and is less offended that I make a judgement on an entire RACE of people I don't know.
females dont care about racism they just use that for extra privilege points or because they have been brainwashed to react a certain way to certain things

Women want to be seen as perfect angelic beings who are superior morally to men in every way. This gives ghem over men. Exposing them as shallow and hypocritical ruins that illusion and also threatens awakening men to their true nature. The only thing that ensures women have rights is a web of lies.

If a toilet ever complains about how her douchebag fuckbuddy of a chad is an abusive asshole just ask her "well why do you keep fucking him", she'll hate you for the the rest of her life.

Most seem to have no awareness of their “hamster wheel” rationalizing. Eg they’reselfish and solipsistic.

They fear having their chad-chasing natures suppressed more than anything.
And they don’t want to be “found out” what they’re actually like. They put on this facade that theyre “not really like that” and when people call them out them — eg “yes you are like that look at exhibit A and B” they try to censor them and deny and bury it. They want to do one thing while convincing everyone of another. Seems that way to me at least.

If a toilet ever complains about how her douchebag fuckbuddy of a chad is an abusive asshole just ask her "well why do you keep fucking him", she'll hate you for the the rest of her life.
Nailed it mate