Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Shall we go back to the 2000s?

Secretagent007

Secretagent007

Banned
-
I know it's a little off topic, but I'm participating in a cool movement that is to only consume things from the 2000s and below. with 3d printers, the lack of parts is something that no longer exists and you can now experience the use of technology from those times in the present day.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oI1JJda_rHY

The 90's were better.

also. is to use things from all years until the 2000s. I frankly don't use almost anything from the current time, except the internet itself.and even then, I prefer to use sites like Vidlii which are like the old youtube.

The problem is that the same hypergamy, discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, foid privilege, and overall acceptance of moral degeneracy was just about starting up during that time; obviously much less in the overall abundance of such, but that time period is tainted by knowing what it would inevitably lead to... :feelsjuice:

Alas, it was the last decade in which most weren't sure whether it would accelerate to such a rate at it is now, and hypergamy-enabling, large-scale social media wasn't as prevalent yet; nostalgia is indeed justified. :feelshehe:

The 2000s were just "better" on the concept that every decade is worse than the other other
The 2020s are going to be heaven compare with 2030s or 40s

2000s is when the decline began to accelerate. You wouldn’t be able to enjoy it for too long.

CF2F0F94 E1FA 4D22 A36B 34E3D9FA779C

The problem is that the same hypergamy, discriminatory treatment towards subhumans, foid privilege, and overall acceptance of moral degeneracy was just about starting up during that time; obviously much less in the overall abundance of such, but that time period is tainted by knowing what it would inevitably lead to... :feelsjuice:

Alas, it was the last decade in which most weren't sure whether it would accelerate to such a rate at it is now, and hypergamy-enabling, large-scale social media wasn't as prevalent yet; nostalgia is indeed justified. :feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back