Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexual stamina maxxing

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
I was recently thinking that in order to get a gf, I need to LARP that I've had multiple ex gfs because being sexually inexperienced at my age will instantly give any foid the ick and is a massive red flag. When you have sex with no experience you actually seem autistic and awkward as fuck and it will be obvious you get no pussy so you need to figure out how in advance

My plan:
-Do planks, push ups and other core exercises to maintain stability and physical stamina
-Get a fleshlight and practice maintaining sexual stamina

what 0 pussy does to a mf

Over for sex havingcels mang

I was recently thinking that in order to get a gf, I need to LARP that I've had multiple ex gfs because being sexually inexperienced at my age will instantly give any foid the ick and is a massive red flag. When you have sex with no experience you actually seem autistic and awkward as fuck and it will be obvious you get no pussy so you need to figure out how in advance

My plan:
-Do planks, push ups and other core exercises to maintain stability and physical stamina
-Get a fleshlight and practice maintaining sexual stamina
how old? where you from?

Honestly, not a bad plan.

It's worth trying, why not.

i approve of your plan but i'm not sure if cooming to pocket pussies would build some sexual stamina

Look up dick exercises on thundersplace.org

As well as increasing size, they increase stamina and control.

It sounds quite autistic but I think you're right

Dick size come from genes
It can be increased. See the site I linked. It has extensive forums with lots of people who increase their dick size. It isn't profiteering in any way, has no adverts. Everyone lists their sizes and increases. They have routines. Try the newbie routine for 6 months and then make your judgement. The dick can be stretched, there's a reason your stretched flaccid size is identical to your erect size. There are even radical differences in size between a strong erection and a weak one, my dick is almost average size when rocking a full erection but comically small when sporting a weak erection, this can also be improved with exercises and practice. It's not without its risks, obviously, but it works.

It can be increased. See the site I linked. It has extensive forums with lots of people who increase their dick size. It isn't profiteering in any way, has no adverts. Everyone lists their sizes and increases. They have routines. Try the newbie routine for 6 months and then make your judgement. The dick can be stretched, there's a reason your stretched flaccid size is identical to your erect size. There are even radical differences in size between a strong erection and a weak one, my dick is almost average size when rocking a full erection but comically small when sporting a weak erection, this can also be improved with exercises and practice. It's not without its risks, obviously, but it works.
Giga copium