Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Sexual harassment at music festivals is a well-known problem"

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

The foids who go to music festivals are the worst type of whores. They dress worse than some prostitutes and leave barely anything to the imagination.
I saw whores walking around in see-through shirts with no bras and people literally fucking out in the open with hundreds of people around. And that's not just the
extra degenerate whores, it's every second whore you see.

Imagine acting like that and being surprised horny men take advantage of it.
Why can't foids ever take responsibility for their actions?

An incel probably stared at her for a few seconds and she felt raped.

Meanwhile Chad rubbed his cock on her ass and she was loving it, you go girl!

"Sexual harassment" has lost all meaning in 2019.

Why do you go there then? Stay at home whore. :feelstastyman:

there is a solution to this

so fuckin degenerate. I hear coachella was linked with STD outbreaks a while back. serves those whores right

They only complain because they get "harassed" by sub8 men. In their mind they imagine bradley cooper will catcall them if they dress like a whore, and make their pussy wet. In reality they get catcalled by sub8's and it pisses them off. They're such scumbags.

An incel probably stared at her for a few seconds and she felt raped.

Meanwhile Chad rubbed his cock on her ass and she was loving it, you go girl!
Bingo. The definition of "sexual harassment" has expanded to mean just about anything.

so fuckin degenerate. I hear coachella was linked with STD outbreaks a while back. serves those whores right
Yep i think like 1 in 5 got hiv there or something

Have you seen how they fucking dress?

The full blown whores don't even wear anything but a G-string.

The low-key whores will wear a bra as well or crop top.

It's like holding a piece of meat in front of a starving lion and expecting it not to pounce.

Have you seen how they fucking dress?

The full blown whores don't even wear anything but a G-string.

The low-key whores will wear a bra as well or crop top.

It's like holding a piece of meat in front of a starving lion and expecting it not to pounce.

I wish I took pictures of the whores when I was there. One thing that stood out was this girl in a dress who was on top of a Chadlite. He pulled the dress up and literally started spreading her ass cheeks. There were hundreds of people around.
I really wanted to walk over and kick her in the head but I would've probably gotten murdered by a group of whiteknights.

Not a fakecel btw. Some normies took me there out of pity. I left after an hour.

Last edited:
Bingo. The definition of "sexual harassment" has expanded to mean just about anything.
"Sexual Harassment" has been weaponised in a sexist fashion against Men and only Men. This way Gynofacist Femistazis can do the attacking and be defended at the same time and they will not be looked down upon as a lying cunt.

The term "sexual harassment" was invented in the early 1970s for the purpose of restricting and criminalizing male sexuality.

The first known use of the term sexual harassment was in a 1973 report about discrimination called "Saturn's Rings" by Mary Rowe, Ph.D.[6] though Rowe has stated that sexual harassment was being discussed in women's groups in Massachusetts in the early 1970s, and wasn't likely the first person to use the term.

It's perfectly normal to want to touch or importune women who dress or behave in a provocative manner. Just as an open flower can't expect bees not to go inside it, a woman who flaunts her body should have no right to complain about men trying to make use of it. Women who engage in such antisocial behavior deserve to be treated likewise.

Last edited:
Women should not complain about being raped. They want it to happen.

Ive never been to a concert

If they didnt want to get harrassed they can either not attend such festivals or dress modestly
oh wait! they wont do that because the whole point of going there is to get Chad dick or hopefully find a sugar daddy/someone rich to marry

I mean seriously. all the pictures you see are girls nude, nude with body paint, or in bikinis that wouldnt be allowed in the general public area! although it is funny they claim to be harrassed then you read the reports of sex and STDs skyrocketing during the featival timeframe

that means everyone is getting raped or (more likely scenario) these THOTs enjoy that kind of attention and are willingly having sex with these men they publicly shame. its like they are playing both sides of the coin. victor and victim.

Necroing but I just wanted to say how lolworthy the bullshit advice you get for meeting people is. They tell you “if you have trouble meeting people just go to music festivals or events bro.” These people never follow their own fucking advice.