Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexual fetishization of Southern European and Native American women (as a an outcast Mexican), but I feel like they are out of my league, in a way.

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Recruit
★★
As a Mexican guy who’s always been very smart, I never fit into Mexican/Latino culture, and naturally I always related a lot more to white Americans’ mentality.

Nevertheless, I’ve always been attracted to both Spanish and Native American women, and not so much towards white women. Native American women have a very youthful appearance and physique and straight black hair, while Spanish women usually have the body of an ancient Greek sculpture and large eyes.

Over time, I realized that my sexual attraction and fantasies towards those women is so strong, but I also feel like they are often out of my league in general. Latino culture is very social and has mostly outgoing people. Something I’m far from being.

Can anyone relate to feeling outcasted by their own ethnic group?

Yes, very much. Im a gypsy and they are outgoing, talkative, bragging and show offs, obsessed with cars money alcohol, im all opposite of that.

Maybe because mexicans are a mix of those two groups.

Yes, very much. Im a gypsy and they are outgoing, talkative, bragging and show offs, obsessed with cars money alcohol, im all opposite of that.
Or maybe because you were an outcast and weren’t ever given the opportunity to be included into that culture due to subhumanity. As incels, we will never know if we were born this way or forced into it.

I've heard of south European women being fetishized but native american? Never heard of that

either way, you’re fucked by inkwelldom, GrAY.

over

Maybe because mexicans are a mix of those two groups.

Or maybe because you were an outcast and weren’t ever given the opportunity to be included into that culture due to subhumanity. As incels, we will never know if we were born this way or forced into it.
That and crazy parents that kept me isolated and I was raised by the TV.

Where have you heard of south European women being fetishize?

i see it in the media all the time, anglos and other nothern europeans love tanned spanish/italian women. Since they're not too dark like black or indian women, just the right type of dark. Also why Mia Khalifa was so popular since she's a light skinned med passing middle-eastern

never seen native american women being fetishized like that

I can relate big time.

I kind of do feel outcasted, I live in Finland but I don't look anything like a native. I'm a twin and my sister has natural blonde hair just like my mother, my dad looked like he could be southern european, tan and dark hair. I look nothing like my sister and my mom, I'm probably even more tan than my dad. I have very hard time thinking of myself as white. And of course I live in a nordic country where people are white as fuck so I don't fit in at all.

It’s over. Why’d they do that?
My mom was mentally ill, always imagining the worst, afraid of everyone and everything. My dad i dunno, i think he wanted us isolated for easier control since he is very manipulative and controlling.

My mom was mentally ill, always imagining the worst, afraid of everyone and everything. My dad i dunno, i think he wanted us isolated for easier control since he is very manipulative and controlling.
My mom was the same, except she wasn’t mentally ill. She thought I would do drugs or have sex (jfl), so wasn’t allowed to go out.

My mom was the same, except she wasn’t mentally ill. She thought I would do drugs or have sex (jfl), so wasn’t allowed to go out.
irrational fear is an illness of its own If you let it control your life and damage people around you.

Similar problems but reversed. Im white that grew up around lots of mexicans so i feel more comfortable around them. Always felt mogged by whites in every way despite having decent iq as well. I am most attracted to white women but its like they are on a different level of existence.

As a Mexican guy who’s always been very smart, I never fit into Mexican/Latino culture, and naturally I always related a lot more to white Americans’ mentality.

Nevertheless, I’ve always been attracted to both Spanish and Native American women, and not so much towards white women. Native American women have a very youthful appearance and physique and straight black hair, while Spanish women usually have the body of an ancient Greek sculpture and large eyes.

Over time, I realized that my sexual attraction and fantasies towards those women is so strong, but I also feel like they are often out of my league in general. Latino culture is very social and has mostly outgoing people. Something I’m far from being.

I just thank god every day i'm italian american and can fit in most places.

Native American women are sexy AF.

Keep shooting for it you're already half of them lol

I'm Latino (Colombian and Puerto Rican), and I also don't identify with my garbage culture at all also relate more to whites
Not really for me. Not attracted to Native American women, but I'm more attracted to Spanish/South European/Mediterranean women, by comparison. Spain was suicidefuel when I visited, though - Spanish girls are hot but bitchy if they're not serving you (they're similar to americunts in that regard - nice waitresses but are cunts otherwise). I felt more invisible in Spain than I ever did in the US
I'm most attracted to Northern European women (but they wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole, making it more painful)

Yes. They have immortal straight black hair.
The Norwood reaper will not come for your kids either because hair genetics comes from the moms side (mostly)

Natives/Asians don't really have MPB like that

I never see native Americans where I live

I'm Latino (Colombian and Puerto Rican), and I also don't identify with my garbage culture at all also relate more to whites

Not really for me. Not attracted to Native American women, but I'm more attracted to Spanish/South European/Mediterranean women, by comparison. Spain was suicidefuel when I visited, though - Spanish girls are hot but bitchy if they're not serving you (they're similar to americunts in that regard - nice waitresses but are cunts otherwise). I felt more invisible in Spain than I ever did in the US
I'm most attracted to Northern European women (but they wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole, making it more painful)

Ugh. I can relate to feeling like that among Latinos.

Damn. That sounds harsh to have to bear. Were Spanish/Mediterranean women more traditional in any way though?

I think most guys, in general, find North European women attractive.

Do you think Native American women age slower? I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one who sees that.

[IMG alt="Diomedes_1112"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/47/47287.jpg?1669512138[/IMG]

Diomedes_1112

Greycel​

JoinedNov 12, 2022Posts46

Mexican fuck

Damn. That sounds harsh to have to bear. Were Spanish/Mediterranean women more traditional in any way though?
NO. Not in the slightest. A lot of tattooed, pierced, pink/purple/green hair in Spain. Also a lot of gay and lesbian couples. Spain struck me as even more woke than the US
I think most guys, in general, find North European women attractive.
True
Do you think Native American women age slower? I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one who sees that.
I think they do, yes. The only issue is that they gain weight exponentially once they hit their 30's (based off what I've seen) - so a middle-aged Native woman will still have a youthful face, but her body will probably be a bit round

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back