Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexual energy

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I noticed that when I'm looking at females, they almost always start to play with their hair or even shake their heads. Obviously it's happens unconsciously. Could it be possible that some sort of sexual energy exists, like electric energy or magnetic energy?

They're giving you IOIs, go talk to them!
It's happens before they look at me. And majority don't even look my way. I suppose this happens mechanically for them.

It's happens before they look at me. And majority don't even look my way. I suppose this happens mechanically for them.
They notice you before you see them looking at you.
When you see them looking at you, it's because they want you to see them looking at you. That's IOI #2. Go talk to them.

and then I wonder if there really are other subhumans like me on this fucking forum
What do you mean? Try to look at women's hair for a 3-5 seconds and see their reaction.

What do you mean? Try to look at women's hair for a 3-5 seconds and see their reaction.
girls playing with their hair is a big IOI if they do it when they look at you, I thought this was obvious

They notice you before you see them looking at you.
When you see them looking at you, it's because they want you to see them looking at you. That's IOI #2. Go talk to them.
No, it's impossible. Especially when I walk behind them. Also, I heard a one girl talking to another "so ugly" when describing me.
girls playing with their hair is a big IOI if they do it when they look at you, I thought this was obvious
No, they usually don't look at me. They just feel my stare and then start touching their hair.

Last edited:
Cope. Girls approaching you and asking to suck your dick is an IOI. Anything else is self delusion.

To answer OP's question, I've personally observed instances where my subconscious appears to make small changes in reality and behavior around me. It's very limited, though. I can't just wish for a girlfriend, I tried back when I was a toilet chaser. In fact, I only started to observe this when I stopped pursuing foids. Maybe it's tied to solitude, and virginity especially, because it's well known that foids have a taming effect on men, and a wild and focused subconscious may be a prerequisite to this remote manipulation.

Yeah so basically incels are men who have no sexual energy. Incels are actually incel because of this, it’s got nothing to do with your height or jawline, it’s all about the sexual energies bro.

just increase your energy and you won’t be incel no more.

Cope. Girls approaching you and asking to suck your dick is an IOI. Anything else is self delusion.
most of them are too shy to do shit lol
Foids from other schools were scared shitless to approach and ask for my classroom chad's number or even talk with him so they used his manlet normie friend instead in order to get to him.
Op sounds like a high tier normie, it's delusional to think everyone who has a chance gets approached out of the blue.

Foids from other schools were scared shitless to approach and ask for my classroom chad's number or even talk with him so they used his manlet normie friend instead in order to get to him.
Op sounds like a high tier normie, it's delusional to think everyone who has a chance gets approached out of the blue.
Normalfags? On my .is?
DIO approach virgin chad

Could it be possible that some sort of sexual energy exists, like electric energy or magnetic energy?
Fang fu Ruan

based pre-communist chinks knew this for millenia TBH

People always thought I was weird, that there was something wrong with me. Once I looked a woman in the eyes and she said to herself : "kind of maniac".

Yes bro.

I think they TAKE our energy that way too! No wonder they live longer!

Girls playing with their hair doesn't really mean much, they just want attention. I once confronted a girl with it and she flat out denied it and turned it around like "I don't even know how you get an idea like this". Keep in mind that a lot of girls lie and often aren't even fully aware that they are lying.

Yes bro.

I think they TAKE our energy that way too! No wonder they live longer!

Females are parasites.