Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sexual attributes and performance of most males on my city are widely known by lots of people. This does not happen with women.

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
Brutal blackpill from some girl. Lots of people, specially women, widely know how rach guy dick is, who is a premature ejaculator and who lasts, who is good in bed and who is sloppy, everything. Imtimate information about male sexuality is publixly spread and shared by women. To the point of women sabotaging a guy by telling other women to not get with him because he is bad in bed/has a samll penis. She literally said "this guy has small dick. This other guy is awful in bed. This guyvhas avwrage dick but lasts a lot and knows how to do X thibg. This other guy lasts x minutes...." I knew half of the guys ffs. One of my guy friends had 2 relationship opportunities ruined by some girl sharing poor sexual performance info about him and it driving those potential partners away.

This doesnt happen with women. Even my most horny male friends who see women as fuckholes wont share any intimate info about them. Males just say: "i fucked her lol" and thats it. Meanwhile, if you have intimate contact with a woman, be prepared for all your intimate info aboyt your sexuality being shared and compared. From what this girl told me, males are judged sexually A LOT and any negative sexual trait will be shared with everyone in full detail.

Then we males are the shallow sexual ones lmao. Each day I find it more difficult to not go full mysogynist.

Last edited:
My Nigga Zyros :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Keep supporting sexual freedom and female's liberation though you cuckold. Just keep letting them do this shit.

Then we males are the shallow sexual ones lmao. Each day I find it more difficult to not go full mysogynist.
Lad...

Attachments

• PatBateman.jpg
    PatBateman.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 62
True. This is all part of the preselection process. It's another reason why incels are fucked.

>my dick is 12 cm.
It never even began jfl.

Yes I've noticed this.

Brutal blackpill from some girl. Lots of people, specially women, widely know how rach guy dick is, who is a premature ejaculator and who lasts, who is good in bed and who is sloppy, everything. Imtimate information about male sexuality is publixly spread and shared by women. To the point of women sabotaging a guy by telling other women to not get with him because he is bad in bed/has a samll penis. She literally said "this guy has small dick. This other guy is awful in bed. This guyvhas avwrage dick but lasts a lot and knows how to do X thibg. This other guy lasts x minutes...." I knew half of the guys ffs. One of my guy friends had 2 relationship opportunities ruined by some girl sharing poor sexual performance info about him and it driving those potential partners away.

This doesnt happen with women. Even my most horny male friends who see women as fuckholes wont share any intimate info about them. Males just say: "i fucked her lol" and thats it. Meanwhile, if you have intimate contact with a woman, be prepared for all your intimate info aboyt your sexuality being shared and compared. From what this girl told me, males are judged sexually A LOT and any negative sexual trait will be shared with everyone in full detail.

Why aren't you already full mysogyinst?

It's cus ur taking hormones
Nah.
Dick size is mostly unaffected by it.
My dick was just naturally small and HRT just made it a little worse but not by much.
Really for me a female simply cannot cum with me,my dick cannot stimulate her.

Nah.
Dick size is mostly unaffected by it.
My dick was just naturally small and HRT just made it a little worse but not by much.
Really for me a female simply cannot cum with me,my dick cannot stimulate her.
Oh
My condolences

Women are incredibly judgemental in nature, yet they virtue signal and talk about accepting all bodies and other bullshit. They are completely two-faced. They also play the victim when it comes to beauty standards and expectations, even though men are willing to fuck nearly anything with a vagina. They are nothing but hypocrites.

True, woman talk way more about men and the sex they have with them. I knew of this big dick guy because 3 woman that i know of all talked about it and ended up fucking him. Now compare that to male friends that i had over the years very little info about woman.

Do guys really even care that much who’s good in bed? They just want to stick their dick in something. Women on the other hand always want the best of everything.