Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee sexism quiz

• Thread starter Deleted member 19858
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19858

Self-banned
-
https://www.idrlabs.com/ambivalent-sexism/test.php
srs didnt think i'd get 100% considering some of the questions asked stuff like: do you think conscription should be mandatory for females as much as men which i agreed to

post results or gay

bluepilled if you don't get 100%

Dank
'

WHY DIDN'T I GET 100%????

Tried to answer as honestly and reasonably as possible :soy:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200309-164541_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200309-164541_Chrome.jpg
    237.2 KB · Views: 20
I’ve got 100% on red too

6825FFE3 877F 4D2A BE22 20F64DE17306

what you mean I picked the RIGHT answers

The questions are very poorly formed and vague and non-specific. Just a garbage “test” or quiz that doesn't actually test anything because sexism is not something you can take a test on like calculus or world history

The questions are very poorly formed and vague and non-specific. Just a garbage “test” or quiz that doesn't actually test anything because sexism is not something you can take a test on like calculus or world history
yeah its bullshit
and a waste of time

Damn I only got 37%

Simping essentially, the idea that women should be protected and cherished and put on a pedestal.
jfl this explains why i got 100% despite agreeing with conscription for females as well as males

Close enough.

Capture

Last edited:
Screenshot 20200309 220119 Chrome

Fark I got the lowest

Untitled

How the fuck are you guys getting 100%

what is that even supposed to indicate? sexism to the benefit of females?
Whiteknight cuckoldry

Last edited:
I dont think men and women should be conscripted equally, I do think men should cherish and take care of women to a certain extent, and think in certain situations, women should be rescued first. This is how im guessing I got some on the benevolent side...

Attachments

• sexism quiz.PNG
    sexism quiz.PNG
    29.9 KB · Views: 7
I alredy do it like a week ago and get 90 hostile if i can remember

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6