Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sexhavers live in a different world

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

Specifically this part

My boyfriend doesn't perform well in group sex.

Like it's a perfectly normal activity and he should try to get better at it because it's a big enough part of his life.

Group sex? Why are sexhavers so degenerate? Fucking clown world man.

They should be jailed

May Allah bring disaster and dark hours upon them.

Dont let anyone tell you that this kind of lifestyle or behavior is normal. No matter how casually its talked about on certain places on the internet, that kind of life is completely degenerate. These individuals are the spreaders of disease and ruin lives. Especially starting from a young age, they will never be normal human beings.

Group sexers should be lit on fire.

Group sexers should be lit on fire.
Dont let anyone tell you that this kind of lifestyle or behavior is normal. No matter how casually its talked about on certain places on the internet, that kind of life is completely degenerate. These individuals are the spreaders of disease and ruin lives. Especially starting from a young age, they will never be normal human beings.

Sex mogs me ( pls no warning)

didn’t read just LOL not a single word

(Except for the title)

May Allah bring disaster and dark hours upon them.

83BA9A9F F608 4024 BFA8 756574FA1C82

I think this is more a reflection of this females sexual degeneracy and hypergamy in general than sex havers in general. The guy clearly isn’t enjoying it.

Things really aren’t great for men in general.

Women have so much power. They make sure the few men they choose (20%) have a great healthy sex life. Giving zerp fucks about the khv-trucels of society.

I can't even imagine having (non paid) sex with one foid let alone a fucking group. I hate when I hear normalfags participating in orgies and shit. It's infuriating.

Thats why they say "just be confident", because they cant relate us, even if they wanted.

A foid I know is a volcel (virgin at 23) even though she’s had over 10 chad boyfriends. Girl gets off on being a cocktease.

Old news. Can't hurt me.

Jfl at the cuck who lets his gf fuck other guys, the only group sex is one male and some foids

I don't think group sex is common.

has she sucked cock?

it's pretty common...if you are chad.lol.
Says she’s trying to improve her gag reflex before committing and going ‘full out’ with it.
But when it comes to the cucks pleasuring her she’s all for it.

Life is hell for certain people and heaven for other people

Life is hell for certain people and heaven for other people
I don't really believe this tbh. That's not to say that life isn't way worse for some people than it is for others, but the idea of another person's life being bliss doesn't really follow from that. Perhaps I'm coping, but based upon my own admittedly limited knowledge of emotions and human behavior, it seems that the more supposed pleasure one is exposed to, the less it even appears as good or pleasurable at all.

Do you believe that most normies ever look back on their past relationships and think to themselves how fortunate they are to have had those experiences? I don't. Of course there must be exceptions, but generally people most appreciate and desire whatever it is that they don't have. Similarly, I can't cope with my lifelong inceldom by being grateful that I'm not starving, this doesn't feel like a true "good" to me, but rather it's neutral. Of course I know that logically my abundance of food is a good thing in that it's preferable to experiencing hunger, but life doesn't allow me the pleasure of enjoying or truly appreciating things that feel like the status quo, or to put another way, a state of affairs that without which I would experience suffering, as the lack pain doesn't feel good unless you're in the process of relieving it.

I've notice that orgies are becoming common on this second half of this century.

Group sex? Why are sexhavers so degenerate? Fucking clown world man.
massive cope

if you had the opportunity you would do this without a second thought

"had a random foursome" fucking lol

I can't even imagine having (non paid) sex with one foid let alone a fucking group. I hate when I hear normalfags participating in orgies and shit. It's infuriating.
SAME

nor·mal
/ˈnôrməl/

adjective
adjective: normal
  1. 1.
    conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected.
    "it's quite normal for puppies to bolt their food"
Sex havers = normal. Swinging + Degenerate orgies = normal

I don't really believe this tbh. That's not to say that life isn't way worse for some people than it is for others, but the idea of another person's life being bliss doesn't really follow from that. Perhaps I'm coping, but based upon my own admittedly limited knowledge of emotions and human behavior, it seems that the more supposed pleasure one is exposed to, the less it even appears as good or pleasurable at all.

Do you believe that most normies ever look back on their past relationships and think to themselves how fortunate they are to have had those experiences? I don't. Of course there must be exceptions, but generally people most appreciate and desire whatever it is that they don't have. Similarly, I can't cope with my lifelong inceldom by being grateful that I'm not starving, this doesn't feel like a true "good" to me, but rather it's neutral. Of course I know that logically my abundance of food is a good thing in that it's preferable to experiencing hunger, but life doesn't allow me the pleasure of enjoying or truly appreciating things that feel like the status quo, or to put another way, a state of affairs that without which I would experience suffering, as the lack pain doesn't feel good unless you're in the process of relieving it.
In general, even outside of relationships/sex/love normies seem to just have it better. It's almost as if when earth was created, there are designated "labels" to be given to people and those labels are "sufferer" and "enjoyer". Where I fail, normies seem to succeed. What goes wrong for me seems to go right for them. I wish I knew why things are like this.