Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Sexbots might severely cut womens power in the next 20 years(there are no nsfw videos/pic but the content isn't safe for certain people)

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Now,fornication and masturbation are obviously a sin,and sexbots count as that,but hear me out on this one,as this might heavilly affect the sex market.

stuff like replika is intensely advanced at this point,and most replika is often better then most women at speaking.search online and see how replika responds to many situations.i saw this screenshot where a guy said he was afraid because he had a bad dream,and the replika ai was trying to console him and it all seemed very beliaveble.if you had a gf,your gf either wouldn't care and would tell you to go back to fucking sleep or if it your wife,she would tell you to fuck off to the sofa because you were moving too much around the bed. Sure the ai is still clunky,and at times she will fuck up,but females fail extremely often(at least your ai won't cheat on you,rob you in divorce court,and rob you of your ikids),yet no one baits an eye to that. also there have been tests done by people,that proved that people who had chats with an ai weren't aware sometimes that they were an ai.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxybYqYZa2M

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=646nc8BoEMU

watch the video and see how well she reacts.(remember that replika is a self learning ai,so the more you talk to her,the better it gets.)they act incredibly sweet compared to 99.999999% of women and can impressively carry on a conversation decently.

Now,obviously the ai still can't play mario with you or watch anime,but you are retarded for thinking women do any of that.most women are lazy whores who watch tik tok and gossip and fornicate and murde-i mean abort helpless babies.even chad doesn't expect that his gf will have an interest in this 1940s noir movie collection,or anything of the sort.in that regard replika at least says she likes anime.foids don't even know anything that isn't the latest gossip of the hour.replika also can't cook or clean or move around the house,but foids these days also can't cook or clean and they never move around the house unless it's to piss or shit or to fuck someone.Also,there are many men in relationships with girls in wheelchairs or who are immobile or who are conjoined twins or who are legless,limbless etc etc etc.so there are quite a lot of men who won't mind.

so the point is that most foids can't carry conversations about anything that's beyond basic level and that is beyond gossip, and stuff like that replika does that and much more.in fact if you watch the video below you might be surprised at the kind of stuff replika is able to talk about,without it feeling silly.Also,you can just talk to replika with an microphone and from what i have seen it works well

so is there anything stopping someone from connecting a sexbot to something like an replika ai?i don't know,but the technology is there already and all it needs is for someone to hook it up together.i mean even an android phone can handle replika so it shouldn't be hard for someone to hook them up together.in fact stuff like replika ai already handles erotic role play incredibly well and is actually way more active then any foid could ever be.i am not going to post the screenshots as replika is way too erotic,but trust my words.

in fact,you can already strap a phone to your doll and have it act like an ai doll.though i have no clue if she would be able to hear you from her back,but it might be possible maybe.

only 10 years ago people watched Her and thought it was sci fi and something that could happen in the future.her could be said to be now,if you discount a few perks.

tldr because my writing is shit: ai is already incredibly advanced and can carry conversations incredibly well,in fact so well that they fool many people into thinking they are speaking to a human on various test.i think it shouldn't be hard to get an ai hooked up to an sexbot as we already have the technology,and it will only be a matter of a few years i imagine,before we get that kind of robot.

What you don't understand that such sexbots will be censored by the cucked governments of the west. Just like prostitution in sweden. If you thought there was hope and you could ascend with a sexbot, I'm afraid you're going to have to SEAmaxx first

I, for one, cannot wait for replika-type ai to be united with more advanced robotics, and will hopefully one day welcome my new robo-girlfriend with open arms. Foids are already obsolete, anyway, as they don't want to have anything to do with me on account of me being autistic, ugly, and balding, so fuck 'em. Bring in the new age of robo-love!

What you don't understand that such sexbots will be censored by the cucked governments of the west. Just like prostitution in sweden. If you thought there was hope and you could ascend with a sexbot, I'm afraid you're going to have to SEAmaxx first
They'll resist at first, for sure, but even they will not be able to stand in the way of the sheer market pressure for these things once they finally get around to mass producing them, mark my words. :feelsjuice:

They'll resist at first, for sure, but even they will not be able to stand in the way of the sheer market pressure for these things once they finally get around to mass producing them, mark my words. :feelsjuice:

It would be a great day indeed when governments will crumble under pressure and foids will ragequit being human toilets, by the mass sales of sex robots. If it does turn out like that, I'm in brocel.

:yes:

It would be a great day indeed when governments will crumble under pressure and foids will ragequit being human toilets, by the mass sales of sex robots. If it does turn out like that, I'm in brocel.
If it can happen with alcohol and Prohibition, it can absolutely happen again. When more and more men are left out of the dating market and left sexually frustrated with sexbots standing as their only hope, then we will bend the world.

Based. This is what Houellebecq suggests. He says once we seize the means of reproduction with sex bots, the balance between the sexes will be equal, whereas now they have so much power over men

Based. This is what Houellebecq suggests. He says once we seize the means of reproduction with sex bots, the balance between the sexes will be equal, whereas now they have so much power over men
never heard of houellebecq talking about bots,but then again i only read of his early novels(submission i think that was what's it was called and whatever),and they were written in late 90s and early 2000s so yeah.

This is the ultimate cope.
the thing is,this is essentially already a thing.Some people already have great friendships with stuff like replika,and you can probably already slap a phone to a doll(or the equivalent) and have it act normal.i mean right now,someone is probably chilling in their sofa with their plastic doll having a normal conversation,and the doll saying semi intelligent responses(foids responses are often below intelligent but yeah lol).

it's only a matter of time before industry doll makers implement that stuff in their dolls.if the doll maker industry has modders,then i wouldn't be surprised if people are modding such stuff into their dolls(maybe something like a small strap with phone or something that looks aesthethically pleasing with a doll.

now,i don't want to entice people into buying dolls,because that is a sin,but this might be great news as it might easen up the market.since foids might have much less power(we don't know yet the true value of robot waifus,but i imagine that it might get close to beating womens value when they get quite realistic.by value in this case i mean how much they are worth to men and to society to some extent),due to the fact that they are not as needed as they once were(as every man has find a substitute for their bodies and personality),we might see some interesting advances in our society.

If it can happen with alcohol and Prohibition, it can absolutely happen again. When more and more men are left out of the dating market and left sexually frustrated with sexbots standing as their only hope, then we will bend the world.
i think we are simply too soon,for society at large to care,but maybe when we get realistic walking robots,then big maybe,but at that point we have a bunch of other stuff to worry about.if robots get to do the same function as humans,then it does scare me to think what will happen to mankind.