Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sex robots to replace girls soon? New documentary ponders our future.

4mags1

4mags1

Greycel
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/661977/Sex-Doll-Relationship-Robot-April-Harmony-James-Channel-4-Documentary-Pictures-Dating-Love

Sex robots are probably what we should be looking forward to more than anything else. They could revolutionize life as we know it. What happens if and when girls lose the power that they have through their vaginas and sex? It could totally alter society. Will robots make us happier as incels? We'll probably still be rejected but maybe we can fuck them in secret. 

Discuss.

It'd be hard to know if robots will make us happier; a major part of us still want to be validated in some way (I may get some flak for this). I don't think people would want to feel inadequate, somehow...

And these possible reasons could spur upon:

1) A resistance to stop sex robots.
2) Costs

Having sex with a robot will be a form of cope. You will never get to experience real, hot sex with an actual female.

A sex bot will merely be a very advanced blow-up sex doll. Sex without consent and validation, and I dare say without humanity, will always be a crude approximation of the real thing, leaving one eerily unsatisfied after the act, except those crude men for whom it is sufficient.

The only real deal is extremely advanced virtual reality with direct nerve stimulation, advanced AI, and artificial amnesia to make you believe that what you are living is real.

On the other hand realistic sex bots will probably be more satisfying than prostitutes.

Fontaine said:
A sex bot will merely be a very advanced blow-up sex doll. Sex without consent and validation, and I dare say without humanity, will always be a crude approximation of the real thing, leaving one eerily unsatisfied after the act, except those crude men for whom it is sufficient.

The only real deal is extremely advanced virtual reality with direct nerve stimulation, advanced AI, and artificial amnesia to make you believe that what you are living is real.

On the other hand realistic sex bots will probably be more satisfying than prostitutes.

9/10 post.

The last line though, I don't think I would be satisfied to hear the result of:

if ( pounding > sextimeinmins(20) )
{
   robotStacy.Say("Ahh. That was good for me too!");
}

NOTHING competes with a real woman. Everything else is halfbaked cope.

I pray to god an alternative like this will be available soon in the future.

I honestly can't wait for sexbots to become a thing. If men stop going after women for sex, they'll see how useless they are in this world. It's like having a sexual partner without all the bitchiness and complaints of a real roastie. I'll finally become the woman hating volcel I want to be without sex holding me down.

How much do they cost anyways?

I wouldnt mind at least a realistic doll tbh. The robot and AI thing is kinda meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back