Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "Sex or GF won't make you happy"

Ellviss

Ellviss

St. Hamudi Did Nothing Wrong
-
This is just a another shitty reddit tier argument. how do you know that I'm not gonna be happy? Imagine saying "money or a house won't make you happy" to a homeless man.

No happiness for your face and height

Not having either doesn't help.

My answer to normies:

most likely you'll only actually be happy in a chad body. pussy is just an extension of that

Winning the lottery won't make you happy, said the billionaire.

Yeah I never quite understood the logic.

"That love yourself, before someone else loves you..." nonsense sounds like a crock of bluepilled bullshit to keep goyim productive.

They are right I just want handholding

that statement alone is enough to prove most IT fags are incels in denial

This is just a another shitty reddit tier argument. how do you know that I'm not gonna be happy? Imagine saying "money or a house won't make you happy" to a homeless man.
I guess they could be right in some twisted way, all of us knowing that foids will never be happy and give their absolute best to sub8males.

I guess they could be right in some twisted way, all of us knowing that foids will never be happy and give their absolute best to sub8males.
at least I would be happy. I don't care if she is happy or not

I would say 90+% of incels don't want sex. We want somebody to give and receive love from

But you are right. Studies say that loneliness is as uhealthy as smoking a pack of cigarettes a day. Rip

Last edited: